Church (produced by Me)....

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by Syntax_Mastery, Feb 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cahha The Rocka

Cahha The Rocka New Member

what's up fellow Augustan ... your emotion level changed from verse to verse... don't know if you did the second verse like that on purpose ..i dont think it hurt the song to much ... b/c the song from verse to hook to beat is on point

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=481129
    test
  2. Logic

Logic IDP Ya Herr'd?

Whats good Syntax.

Aiigh, first off, the beat is crrrazy. Glad to see you got that crack..

I don't think i've ever actually heard a track from you either - this shit was hot. Definately feeling the content.. I like the content of the hook also, the point you were trying to get @, but thats the only part of the track I'm not really feelin.

Errrythang else is sick.. keep doin you,

Peep this shiet out also if you got some time,
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=968967
    test
  3. Blackanese

Blackanese BlackaneseCantRap.com

i always peep ur shit man.....always sick as fuck.....i love this nation part 1 its on constant rotation on my ipod....this will prolly be the same.....
    test
  4. Syntax_Mastery

Syntax_Mastery Emcee/Producer/Engineer

test
  5. PMC

PMC Shadow Splitter

illness... always enjoy bumpin yo stuff
    test
  6. LACheartOfaSoulja

LACheartOfaSoulja Member

i'ma honestly say u got the first play spot on my burnt cd since i dont gotta ipod lol...first track dis comes on i played it like 5 or 6 times back to back...dis joint was serious, i was memorizing about everyline that was said...it drew me in with the mic presence, the energy, the emotion, and just the right delivery to make a rocafella fan say...yo sign dis motha....right now!!!....u probably dont remember me i hit u ever so often when i see u on aim as HeartisLAC...still lookin on ways to get that stellar quality i heard ya records sounding as of late...u gotta feel me in what was used on this track...i wanna know it all so i know what to work towards and maybe buy a beat from u cuz dis was ill...very musical u bout the only mc/producer/engineer i think dat can capture the sound i would want for myself...On the real ya rhyme scheme tho did remind me a lil bit of dipset...cuz of the grimey street type vibe and witty lines dat would shatter anybody in dipset even juelz or jim jones in my honest opinion...The fucking wordplay how u used the same words consistently and rhyme others and gave different meanings, tho have been done, but it was genius to me cuz it kept me wanting more and more...before i knew it the song was over...time to hit the repeat button again...dis shit bangs in my car...it leveled not as good as a master but bout as good as a mix can get soloely but mc dont shouldn't be called a "internet rapper" by all means...U got talent on more ways than one in this music and yo u gotta let me know when the album droppin cuz u droppin stuff like dis i definitely will send u 10 or 15 dollars for the original non downloaded cd...dis is fiyah...dis is definitely the type of music i get into...not to soft, grimey, streetlike, wit da title waves of good lyricism...a well rounded track and could get radio play maybe not in the south cuz dey dont really play eastcoast records but it would in places in dc...
    test
  7. Earitated Mindz

Earitated Mindz Noxious & Tramatized

This shit is hot dawg......Beat is bangin and you killin the flow on this joint.....Love the emotion........lyrics is on point thats for damn sure....hook aint that bad fits the joint pretty nice........Yea this joint is one the sickest tracks Ive heard on this site in a while.......keep puttin shit out like this.......

return the favor
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=969929
    test
  8. Bluntologist

Bluntologist New Member

this shit is dope except that guru used this sample....i aint gona say who the sample is outta respect of you but his initials is J.O .... peep my new remixes

www.myspace.com/bluntologist

peace
    test
  9. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

lol and?

il shit syn

the south cant rapppppppppppppppppppppppp
    haha stay up champ
    likin the chorus alot.
    test
  10. Bluntologist

Bluntologist New Member

and gurus beat is better??????
    test
  11. Mepsyiah

Mepsyiah Prophecy

this intro to the beat is nice....

you always crush every track...i like this...the lyrics are strong as shit...your delivery/flow is on point....like always....the beat is nice as hell...nice meaning behind the track....nice hook...everything is on point in this track....nice drop....

rtf and drop some feedback on...
    Judgement
    test
  12. Syntax_Mastery

never heard the joint... i'm not a fan of guru... but thanks for lettin me know anyway... whats the name of his song so i can check and see how another producer flipped it
    test
  13. Bluntologist

Bluntologist New Member

i feel you. its a alchemist beat. i beleive its guru - you talkin to me
    test
  14. Rhawfax

Rhawfax Hold My Pocket

beats crazy...voice is differnt but dope...damn this beat is layered as fuck amazing...no one online can produce like you...hook got me bumping head...church...this is real hiphop...

peace...
    test
  15. Syntax_Mastery

thanks man... at least i know its someone who is one of my influences
    test
  16. Orange407County

Orange407County Well-Known Member

nice lil sample....lets see what we got..

feelin the voice....word, nice lyrics/meaningfull shit...nice delivery and emotions...waitin for a major...thas wussup....hook is nice...im feelin that shit a lot....CHURCH..ha word..word about hte money...the homie ill...one of the better cats ive heard on RM...i hate that net steez most cats got...do what they see on the tv screen..THATS CHURCH, keep sleepin homie u gone see... ha..damn...the jail times worth it....this prolly the best track up on the first few pages of this forum along with that nimrod shit....

props fa sho, leave ur opinion on this track, i'd appreciate it..

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=970077
    test
  17. Syntax_Mastery

test
  18. Predator INC

Predator INC New Member

this shit is dope the beats off the chains lot of energy i like the emcee too he killin it he got alot of power in his voice. sounds like fat joe to me. the qualitys on point like a mothafucka man. good track 10/10

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?p=13367080#post13367080

please return love if u recieve it. pz.
    test
  19. SnakeMc

SnakeMc New Member

Your style is wack.

I can't stand your voice... its so annoying.

beat was trash, lyrics where pretty much similar to your other shit.

def wouldn't buy this mixtape on the street
    test
  20. Syntax_Mastery

still mad i IP banned you from RB?

lmao!!!!!!

you've already been proven to be a fake ass gangsta-fag Serbness.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.