Christina Aguilera Album Is A Fucking Classsic!!!!!

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by MAD SKREWS, Aug 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PinkcHica

PinkcHica hip hop addict

i like it...but i'm an r&b fan.
    test
  2. bRiCc

bRiCc Member

yall gotta listen to this shit at night :-\
    test
  3. ThaPaleFacedNinja

ThaPaleFacedNinja ive been nice

shit was aiight, had some cuts on it

Christina is one bad bitch though..
    test
  4. Afrika

Afrika Nemesis

these labels invest MILLIONS of dollars into artists albums.. promo campaigns, PR teams.. recording budgets.. video budgets.. grassroots efforts etc Everything is strategically planned, they study different markets for months... Trust me, aint no artist on a major label doing "what they want."

but yeah, word at The Militant's post.[/QUOTE]

Then dats why you get ur 1/2 ass rappers rapping about nothing.....get the f outa here if no 1 wrote wat they wanted you wouldnt have a nas or a kanye.so shushi sushi.

it goes both ways there are artist in a position 2 write wat they want and artist that are packaged. And this album is not a package if it was!? the production credits would read something like dis Scott Storch, Mr Collipark and so on.

Track 1.......feat 50 cent
    Track 2.......feat yung joc

BLAH BLAH
    test
  5. Afrika

Afrika Nemesis

Since when is listening to music gay........pliz xplain this logic to me...If anything the person who made this comment is gay coz they feel admitting they listen 2 christina or MJ make em less of a man.....dats wats really gay.....
    test
  6. The Militant

The Militant New Member

ok first of all comparing nas to christina aguilera is complete proof hiphop has been devoured by pop. i swear justin timberlake could hang out in kelly park with the compton crips and still have a rep cos he had a song with snoop

secondly, listening to christina aguilera is not listening to a real persons music. its listening to a precompiled package.

she doesnt write her songs. she goes into a studio, and browses through a collection of songs known as a catalogue. there are song templates which have already been written. then the artist can decide which ones to use. thats why there are songs which are hits by one artist like christina that have already been browsed through, by artists like pink, and she didnt want it.

thats how the industry works. its all fake, the artists are not real people, they are a manufactured item designed to maximise sales. you THINK they are 'taking chances' lol. while they KNOW they are making predirected business dicisions.

im sorry to break your dreams like that. i know you still think wrestling is real too and shit lol
    test
  7. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

Thats how it was 30 and 40 years ago with the supremes and temptations.... you think they wrote a single word...no ...thats why many are broke.... You act like this is all new and we should rebel. And snoop have not lived in the Ghetto in about 15 years, his children can relate more with Justin timberlake than the crips.... an although hip hop is my favorite genre you can not say it is real persons music for years b/c at one time 90% of the music was samples... to me it does not matter if they packaged or not as long as it is entertaining to my ears... as in the same reason why people watch wrestling it is b/c it is entertainment.
    test
  8. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

u bastard i wanted to hear it
    test
  9. *Deuce Wilde*

*Deuce Wilde* aka stfu dave

:lol: omg haha *dead*
    test
  10. *Deuce Wilde*

*Deuce Wilde* aka stfu dave

"hilary duff is my favorite artist...."

tell me that shit ain't gay coming from an 18 year old male...

lol, nice...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.