Christina Aguilera Album Is A Fucking Classsic!!!!!

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by MAD SKREWS, Aug 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ejuhcaited

Ejuhcaited ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

lmao...couldnt of said it better
    test
  2. Ejuhcaited

Ejuhcaited ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

If the Ying Yang Twins hooked up w/ Pete Rock n started talkin bout they were "REAL" Hip-Hop...and all that club shit is weak...what would be youre reaction?.
    test
  3. Track Wrecka

Track Wrecka Productions

lmao you're a moron... i have a very broad range of influences in my music, so what if i listen to christina aguilera's music in doses? What does that mean as far as who i am as an individual? get your head out of your ass son, and stop trynna be gangsta. As far as gearing aguilera towards a black market, pleeeeeeeeeease... The only people that buy records are young females, most totally unaware of who premier is, and most probably have never heard an etta james song in there life.... Actually, although its a shame, many young cats that listen to hip-hop don't know who premier is. You're acting as if she's making music with hooks from fifty and beats from every current hot producer. Christina aguilera is an extremely talented vocalist who has many times shown her ability to incorporate many musical influences in her own music.
    Plus her last album was somewhat of a dissapointment until her song "beautiful" blew up... meaning that her hip-hop influenced "dirty" wasn't nearly as big a success in terms of a single that her label was expecting, therefore they would definitely not steer her in the same direction, by trying to appeal to urban listeners.

She's definitely doing something risky with this album, but thats whats missing in the music industry period. It's actually kinda refreshing, plus i don't see how showing respect to her predecessors and some of the best to do it is a bad thing.
    test
  4. Track Wrecka

Track Wrecka Productions

the ying yang twins obviously are a horrible comparison being that they've done various cd's with the same shake ya ass shit, as opposed to a few songs used to gain public notiriety, and then switching it up.
    test
  5. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

i cant wait to do an album with the backstreet boys when they go 'urban' so i can have a classic album

and album so classic..that anyone who doesent think of it as classic will be viewed as 'closed minded' for all eternity
    test
  6. the_P.L.O

the_P.L.O Cunt

can someone re-up this so i can find out for myself?

thanks
    test
  7. eNfO

eNfO YEEEAH BABY

whoever reported this to megaupload is a bitch
    test
  8. MAD SKREWS

MAD SKREWS Dear Mr.Toilet, Im Da Shi

I think I corrected myself by saying it wasn't a classic..
    test
  9. MAD SKREWS

ejucaited is a fucking punk
    test
  10. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

basically.....

lol @ cats tryin to question my openess....please mad skrews......

the problem is, ya'll constantly try to overcompensate your own musical inclinations by jumping on the first thing u might think to be abstract, or different, or "outside the box" as ya'll love to say.....

there is no box homey...stop that....just stop it

this shit is weak, point blank.........quit expectin mafuckaz to just automatically like some shit because its different

u the type of cat that\ll buy an ugly ass car or an ugly ass house because its different....please........u just got bad taste in music, thats what i call it

u wanna listen to this pop trash, go ahead.....u might as well listen to justin timberlake and any other whiteys trying to be "urban"

i seen christina's family....and her bio

the bitch was a goth girl in school....

gimme a break dawg....get real
    test
  11. MAD SKREWS

Urb and his constant irrelavent ramble of thoughts... who the fuck cares if she's goth.. what the hell are you talking about?... bro, don't try to generalize me homey.. I have my own taste as do you... so for you to go into stereotypes by telling me, "you the type of cat..." is rediculous.. Bjork is abstract as fuck, and you dont' see me posting "Bjork's shit is CLASSIC!" so don't see your point... this is simply a combination of good music.. so what if the beats aren't damn just blaze or whatever.. it's real, you can feel that shit.. made dope shit now a days is just dope, but when you can feel the music.. that's when it's something else.. like this christina album...
    test
  12. BoDi

BoDi www.iambodirock.com

you're an idiot...instead of telling us how christina was "made" save it and get down to what we're talking about here: HER NEW ALBUM.

everyone knows it was RISKY....and she said she planned it all out herself on an interview. and she talks about it in one of the songs on the cd and says "i'm doing what i want now"

you really think top executives of christina TRULY wanted to put this album out...i DOUBT IT!! they would really do much better if she was half naked in videos and singing songs like "dirrty"

so, all i'm sayin is she took a risk, it's unique, it's well thought out and NO ONE ELSE is bringing anything like this to the table in rap, R&B, or pop for that matter.

u can sit and talk about the business part about it, which is stupid cuz that what businesses and companies do, try to target audiences

your whole post was asinine..
    test
  13. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

oh i wasent jus directing it at you

its everyone who pops up with the

'i dont like this shit'

'but its SO different, its new so u have to like it or else'
    test
  14. MAD SKREWS

Cosign x 2.. Bodi
    test
  15. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

ya'll like it....i dont....we'll leave it at that

*withdraws from arguement*
    test
  16. (( Ozone ))

(( Ozone )) t-t-t-t-toxiq

lol, wit all due respect... she gave the same "i'm finally doing what i want now" speechafter her duet with Ricky Martin.... she said it again after she got criticized for being a slut in the Dirrty video

these labels invest MILLIONS of dollars into artists albums.. promo campaigns, PR teams.. recording budgets.. video budgets.. grassroots efforts etc Everything is strategically planned, they study different markets for months... Trust me, aint no artist on a major label doing "what they want."

but yeah, word at The Militant's post.
    test
  17. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY who fuen CARES

lmao@ thats how obtuse u are. shits just plain trash
    test
  18. BoDi

BoDi www.iambodirock.com

haha...i'm not sayin she planned her whole release. i'm saying she came up with the jazzy/primo/linda perry/40's type music idea.

believe me, i know the artists have little control, but they can throw ideas out, plus christina isn't a new artist either..so i guess they liked this idea and gave it a try.

lol i'm done...
    test
  19. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

I dont care how manufactured you say she is but she can sing her a$$ off..... and gay pop music..... well thats jackson 5, michael Jackson, new edition to new kids, nysnc ... it is all the same type of music and you def cant say jackson 5, MJ, and new edition was wack b/c I bet your parents listened to one of them. And you act like if you black you cant listen to nothing but rap and you in a producer's forum... if you a real producer you listen to all types of music....and before hip hop there bubble gum pop after hip hop there will be bubble gum pop. When I was kid the radio station did not even play hip hop like that.... it was R&B, classic R&B and pop with a sprinkle of hip hop... so now that I got older I aint going to act like I only like rap although it is the primary music I listen to....

just my opinion
    test
  20. The Militant

The Militant New Member

first of all, all i can say is shit i thought everyone was gonna disagree with me but funny enough the people i actually got some respect for on this site all agree.

now as for your post. im gonna break it down...

i got a broad variety in the type of girls im attracted to, so what if eye up a few cute guys? does it make me gay? (if you said yes, then listening to christina does make you a poof) doing something gay in fucked up doses is still gay. theres no scale of relativity, its just gay is gay is gay.

i dont try, bitch i get high

yeh so only young girls buy music.. that makes fucking sense doesnt it... young girls only buy POP music. thats my exact point man. you yourself state the act that young girls carry out, then when i say its gay for a grown man to be part of that group, you try to act like im being a dick. so what, are you a young teenage girl whos 'not a girl, not yet a woman'. hip-hop was supposed to be out diversity and individuality and expression, not just gulping down the next thing a major label can churn out in time for candys 13th birthday party. the fact is that after the girl grows up they can not penetrate that market anymore. thats not just christina turning into a slut, or britney, or justin timberlake claiming a set and hanging out with snoop, the list goes on, take a look at young pop stars 5, 10, even 30 years ago. this is a automatic change that is forced on pop stars...

only difference is back in the 80's pop stars turned into adults and 'expressed themselves' by making reggae lol now its hiphop... open your eyes man

ok im gonna just let you know the fucking secret ok.

when you put a pop song out with a verse you paid for, it just sounds like the same exact pop song + 1 rap verse.

but when you use that money to hire a producer instead of a rapper, the whole song changes into 'urban'

BUYING VERSES IS DEAD.

BUYING BEATS IS THE NEXT BIG POP THING.

this is official if you dont believe me just watch it unfold man. it all started when pharrell raped hip-hop for his own personal gain (cant blame him, hes getting paid, more money to him) but after that, we got pharrel making beats for britney, and shit like that. pretty much every pop-star got a beat off him. that just busted the gates open...

at a time when nobody would collaborate with such soulless sellout label whores, pharrell was cashing in HARD. now even bands like velvet revolver (with slash, from guns n roses) are having pharrel working on their next album (im not joking about that by the way)

the problem came when pharrel stopped making beats that were any good. so now the market was expecting urban beats, but pharrel couldnt supply the demand. so they had to outsource. this isnt music, this is business. people start reaching out to other black artists that have had a recent hit (evidence: lil jon, etc) to urbanise their pop-songs for them.

im not trying to stir up your inhibited feelings, im just trying to share knowledge to make some otherwise ignorant people the chance to learn what music is really all about.

that bitch aint got HER OWN MUSIC lol comon man how fucking blind are you. you think she sitting in her bedroom with a notepad writing lyrics LOL

THAT BITCH AINT EVEN AT HER OWN INTERVIEWS, THEY INTERVIEW HER FUCKING PUBLICIST thats how the industry works man. its a fucking machine.

she gets told what to do, what to say, what to wear, who to like... you are probably the type of guy that just thinks its a total fucking coincidence that pop-stars only go on jay leno just as an album / movie is about to drop... lol

beautiful did not 'blow up'. it was a planned explosion. labels BUY singles to promote an artists long term success. think of it as an investment. if the label buys you 2 number hits, your third one will get to number one with little or no help up the ladder.

the fact that this was right after the crap release of dirrty shows this even more. but i guess youre oblivious to all that

and also, if you think christina was like hmm i love redman let me work with him youre fucking dillusional man. that happened before the whole pharrel thing which i already explained above, which is why they are now trying harder.

no shes not doing anything risky lol. you stupid enough to think she makes decisions. when you are signed to a label it means THEY are the boss.

they decide what musical direction you will have, and they decide if you are gonna be 'sexy' or 'emotional' or 'soulful'.

the fact is theres no room for the old christina anymore, cos we got the pussycat dolls now lol but her name is still worth money (that means if you stick her name on an item it will still sell.) thats why she has not been dropped. and thats why she has been told to say in interviews that shes trying knew things on the album SHE WROTE LOLOL

and also, as part of most pop contracts they reserve the right to make you do a COMEBACK yeh thats right, thats why groups like take that and shit all got to come back. not cos they decided they are gonna do what they love again. its because if they didnt, the label would own everything they have, house money cars etc. they got the most powerful lawyers in the world man.

so yeh, after christina fades away, she will almost definately make a 'comeback'. not by choice though. the only way they can get out of this is if they use their own money to buy out their contract. but its a win win for the label cos even if they do that, they get millions from the artist back anyway.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.