Christina Aguilera Album Is A Fucking Classsic!!!!!

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by MAD SKREWS, Aug 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY who fuen CARES

lool@ step out the box, i could give a shit about cam being on anything
    test
  2. MAD SKREWS

MAD SKREWS Dear Mr.Toilet, Im Da Shi

Perhaps I went too far as saying it's a classic.. but damn, that shit hit me hard yesterday.. and again today.. It's a damn 10/10 for me... I stand by it..

The second cd is soulful jazzy and classy altogether in one.. where um... hmpph.. original hip hop came from.. the soul and jazz influenced hip hop with the mood and shit... But nm... go back to "snappin' ya fingas"....
    test
  3. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

JaMarcus Cock Sucker BOSS

*laughing out loud*......

no boxes were being stepped out of

dj premier aint stepped outside his box in over 20 years....

I hate it when ppl try to force themselves to like some shit so it can make themselves feel like they on some other shit, when really all it is is that u simply got bad taste in music...

*puts purple haze in cd player*
    test
  4. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY who fuen CARES

test
  5. BPINCdef

BPINCdef Renaissance Man

i dunno, thats the reason i said i liked CD2 better because CD2 to me actucally captured an old school jazzy analog vibe and accomplished it a lot better than primo accomplished an updated old-school sound
    girl can sing, and CD2 suits her better - thats that
    test
  6. BoDi

BoDi www.iambodirock.com

ya'll niggas seriouly need to be more open-minded...it's not even funny how closed-minded ya'll are.
    test
  7. ~G.I~

~G.I~ Guest

i like about 2 to 5 tracks on this album
    test
  8. Afrika

Afrika Nemesis

The fact dat premo did tracks with this chick in the 1st place is stepping outside a box...get outta here.
    test
  9. Afrika

Afrika Nemesis

S.N.I.T.C.H
    test
  10. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

lmao maybe we jus didnt like it
    can i have an opinion?
    test
  11. BoDi

BoDi www.iambodirock.com

after listening to the album i do give her props cuz this shit is REAL music on the 2nd CD ..can't get into the 1st CD...prolly cuz i don't like samples..

the 2nd CD sounds like it's from a play or somethin..

interesting album..i respect it cuz it's not all this bullshit poppy shit that she started with

she's matured a lot....nice to hear real music. i like the 2nd CD wayyy more.
    test
  12. MAD SKREWS

EXACTLY MY FUCKING POINT!!! damn, thank God there is someone here that doesn't rid on Urb and Nova's dicks all the time...

@Urb.. exaclty homey... that's how obtuse you really are... I didn't say shit about Just beats.. or just Christina.. LISTEN TO THE OVERALL PRODUCT...
    test
  13. MAD SKREWS

Cosign.. I prefer the 1st with premo, but all in all, the cd is a very good one.. 10 out of mutha fucking 10...
    test
  14. Ian$L

Ian$L New Member

I'm still suprised that Christina even knew who Primo was. But its a big move for him.
    test
  15. supacilious

supacilious master of ceremonies

as a commercial release its weak....but musically its not bad...on first listen i hated it...but listening to it now its not bad it has a unique vibe...but i would of liked to hear some better production definantly
    test
  16. Track Wrecka

Track Wrecka Productions

if u think that she's a hypocrite for talking about the purity of music, then you obviously don't understand that music is a business... genie in a bottle was a catchy song, and a step in the door.... but even that cd had some moments where her voice truly shined through. like that song that was on the mulan soundtrack or w/e... Even her second cd was an attempt at broadening her horizons, due to the fact that she obviously has a lot of different music influences...

Im sure the 2nd cd is better on the album, but from what i've heard of premo's shit, its not bad, and the one song i've heard from the other producer is dope as hell....

yall cats need to look at this as a way for our old influences to stay relevant in today's music, and its only sad that Mrs. Aguilera is the only artist with star power willing to do somethin different.
    test
  17. cyi-borg

cyi-borg New Member

best female vocalist out... if not alive

my god

i was a lil dissapointed with premo's work but maybe its cuz i loved the single so much and expected more upbeat stuff

anywayz... i feel u skrewz
    test
  18. BoDi

BoDi www.iambodirock.com

i agree completely with Track Wrecka.

who else is being unique with music right now? very very FEW!!

this album can get the WORST review, sell only 50,000, and have everyone hate it, but at least she can say, "i tried to do something different" lmao..how many artists can say that?

this album is a work of art...you can just LISTEN and see how much time and effort was put into this.. no song on here sounds like it was rushed or anythin like that.

she's gonna earn a lotta respect for this album, since the album is basically about her dedicating it to the ones who paved the way for her to be where she is now.

vocally, she shits on any of her female peers.
    test
  19. The Militant

The Militant New Member

look at how all you fags listen to christina aguilera now lol what a bunch of marks

the music industry has you fags by the balls. christina is a manufactured act, started out with the whole teen-pop thing until they oversaturated that market so now they have pushed her to target the 'urban' demographic (urban = black) (black = white people that want to be black)

so basically now justin timberlake paved the way for it to be 'ok' to listen to gay pop music cos its got some fucking rapper they bought a verse from.

you fucking chumps are killing me lol

OH OH SHIT DID YOU HEAR THE NEW JESSICA SIMPSON FEATURING SCARFACE?

think about it though. big fat suits sit in board rooms discussing how to make gwen stafani sell records to young white kids, coming up with specifications for songs like 'hollerback girl'

AND YOU FUCKING BLIND GUPPYS EAT THIS SHIT UP BY THE PLATEFUL

shit makes me sick man. this is why hiphop is fucking dead.
    test
  20. Ejuhcaited

Ejuhcaited ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.