christians say hiphop is evil

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by arche, May 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. biblemark1018

biblemark1018 New Member

i respect people so i respect there ideals i was not pushing anything on any one
    soulfood made a point i show him things in the bible that made his point not true and he would not reply this was between me and him other where just reading it like i said allah picks who will be muslims and who will not
    not i all i can do is plant the seed
    test
  2. SoulFood

SoulFood New Member

don't read the king james version fool,i hope God show you the light,i discovered it through the help of God
    test
  3. biblemark1018

biblemark1018 New Member

im not talking about king james verses
    test
  4. Frank_Lopez

Frank_Lopez New Member

HEY MODS, Y IS THIS OPEN?????????????????????????

do ur fuking job u kunts
    test
  5. biblemark1018

biblemark1018 New Member

i have to say i am only here to show christains what the church has tried to hide from you many chirstian dont look in the bible like Numbers 23 19 that says
    God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

there is man man who was a prist and became a muslim and explains jesus in islam

http://www.islamyesterday.com/islamtomorrowtmp/jesusinislam.wmv
    test
  6. SoulFood

SoulFood New Member

the thng is biblemark1018 am an Orthodox,the true Church of Jesus Christ.The Catholic Church is different,and like you said they hide many things,but not all Christians are the same,there is Catholicims,Orthodoxy,Fundamentalism...
    test
  7. mike ockburns

mike ockburns New Member

The main branches of Christianity are Catholicism, Protestantism, and Orthodoxy...

Catholicism came first, the other sub-divisions seperated themselves from the Catholic Church and altered the bible by taking off/adding chapters. Which doesn't really matter because the Catholic bible didn't contain all of the holy gospels itself, it was arranged by the Constantine and a lot of it was twisted for political purposes.

Fundamentalism isn't a branch, anyone from any religion can be a fundamentalist. Atheists can be fundamentalists.
    test
  8. THEDONN- closed

THEDONN- closed pac and biggie rule 4eva

wwe all are born sinners....everyday can be your last, so jus ask god for forgivness every day or night, cuz u neva know when u gon die....god is forgiving like dat, i dont believe in hell, i believe it dont get no worse then life itself...but nobody knows, its a mystery, god is super real, i jus thank him everyday, even tho i hate this life, i know ima die, so i ask for forgivness for my sins...we all have sinned...a sin is a sin to god...
    test
  9. Frank_Lopez

Frank_Lopez New Member

THEDONN showing how much of a loser he really is

once again.. WHO THE FUK IS THE MOD AND Y IS THIS OPEN?? take it 2 the introspectrum
    test
  10. THEDONN- closed

THEDONN- closed pac and biggie rule 4eva

im a loser cuz believe in GOD??hahahah
    test
  11. ¥ DRÜÑK£Ñ MÅST£R ¥

¥ DRÜÑK£Ñ MÅST£R ¥ Legalize It

Whatever bro, it's all good, at least everyone in this thread and many others have something they believe in. It's important to have the faith that their is something out there watching over us all and protecting us, knowing one day we may all have eternal happiness.

I've said all I've needed to say in this thread.....God Bless

*Plays Dirty South Soldierz By Yo Gotti*
    test
  12. biblemark1018

biblemark1018 New Member

test
  13. SoulFood

SoulFood New Member

test
  14. biblemark1018

biblemark1018 New Member

Heretics you are the Heretics as you can see labeled with verse there is bible verses backing up the teaching of islam grab your bible and see if it is in there or not.
    here is some more i am working on
    1. Mark 12:29 Jesus said "Here, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord." [This confirms that Jesus preached to worship One and Only God, not trinity.

2. John 20:17 Jesus said I ascend to my God and your God. [Jesus has a God according to him; we know that God can’t have a God?]

3. John 8:28 Jesus said, "I do nothing of myself” [Can a God be this dependant?]

4. John 14:28 Jesus said, "My Father (GOD) is greater than I am" [So, how can Jesus himself be a God?]

5. Luke 23:46 Jesus said "Father (GOD), into thy hands I commend my spirit" [God does not have spirit like Jesus did.]

6. Matthew 24:36 Jesus told his followers that no one (including Jesus) knows when the judgment day will come, only GOD knows. [Or Jesus was lying to his followers, if he was God?]

7. John 5:30 Jesus told his followers that he couldn’t do a single thing of his own. [When a God became this helpless?]

8. John 5:32 Jesus told his followers that they have never seen GOD at anytime nor ever heard his voice. [Or Jesus was lying again here, if he was God?]

9. Luke 5:16 Jesus prays to God. [Funny, if Jesus was God, then why he is praying to God? Since when and how a God has a God?

10. Matthew 26:39 Jesus fell on his face and prayed to his GOD like Muslims do. [How would you explain this from the very Bible?

Bonus!

John 17:3and the Only True God!

And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Deuteronomy 4:2! Do not add to what I command you and do not subtract from it, but keep the commands of the Lord your God that I give you. [Also see: Deut 12:32; Josh 1:7; Prov 30:6; Rev 22:18-19; Jer 26:2; Deut 10:12-13 & Ecc 12:13]
    test
  15. SoulFood

SoulFood New Member

translations can easily written wrong;if you knew greek,you could read the greek version and you would understand,bible was never written originally in english
    test
  16. biblemark1018

biblemark1018 New Member

you are full of it your english is better then mine so bing that you know greek why dont you write what it really says
    you are full of it
    test
  17. OrtizDupri

OrtizDupri then you gotta BREATHE

17 Jesus said to her, "Do not hold me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father; but go to my brethren and say to them, I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God."

Like I said, you're still using the wrong translation.

In fact, most of your translations/bible verses are wrong.
    test
  18. biblemark1018

biblemark1018 New Member

you also are full of it you are right here so show me what it say show me
    what translation do you have see i read the quran because the bible is the work of man but show me dont just talk proff is in the puddin
    test
  19. OrtizDupri

OrtizDupri then you gotta BREATHE

You are using the King James version. A book written more by authors than by scholars and translators.

Look up those same verses in the New International Version or the Revised Standard Version (as I have), translations based on the original texts and conducted by some of the best scholars of those languages.

The Quran is just as much the work of man as the Bible.
    test
  20. Celsius

Celsius Insert Penis Below

all of the things you are speaking of have nothing to do with christianity.. you sound like a idiot.... You are denounicng the roman catholic church and I agree with you..... but you havent said ANYTHING to discredit christianity....

Islam has a whole lotta discrepencies and contradictions Im sure you know that...by all the studying you've done......
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.