christians say hiphop is evil

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by arche, May 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frank_Lopez

Frank_Lopez New Member

why The Fuk Aint This Post Closed?????????
    test
  2. biblemark1018

biblemark1018 New Member

see soul food is misleading you guys i posted up facts and he post bs
    muslims are the true christians the bible was made by a pagan i point that out yet he wont reply i show how jesus is not god son he wont touch that and show me one verse where jesus says he is god one verse you cant find it the pagans mess up the faith and if you truly wanted to worship god you would wake up and see christains whould be muslims
    test
  3. SoulFood

SoulFood New Member

say what you say,what do you think you are gonna make me muslim?what facts are you talking about?
    test
  4. OrtizDupri

OrtizDupri then you gotta BREATHE

Not true - original sin is only true in some belief structures...
    test
  5. Joe Cleezy

Joe Cleezy *Foe Sheezy*

Yep pretty much. And them fools need to be more focused on leavin the lil boys alone and wiping the shit crumbs off their dicks. Judging hip hop shouldn't even be on their agenda.

Alot of these Baptist priests can get it to. They need to quit digging out the offering plate and fuckin them congregation hoes and deaconesses. And I'm not anti-religion in any way...I'm a proud Baptist. But the church needs to stop actin like there's not just as much evil inside it's walls as it is everywhere else.
    test
  6. ¥ DRÜÑK£Ñ MÅST£R ¥

¥ DRÜÑK£Ñ MÅST£R ¥ Legalize It

I've skipped most of the bitching in this thread so I don't know half of your opinions, one thing I know is that debating over religion is pointless. To anyone with any religous belief is not going to convert just because of anothers opinion on the subject. Religion is the most important thing to a person that follows a faith.

(A weak analogy)

If you're in love with someone nobody can change your opinions or feelings for the person you're in love with because what you see in that person is what you believe is best. It's something you feel that others don't. Same with religion, it's a very deep topic, way deeper than love. I say you just do whatever feels right to you, if you go to a church and feel something great than maybe that's for you, you don't need someone else telling you what is right. I'ts okay to speak opinion in what you believe but don't force it on someone.

Just let people do what they feel is right in their hearts and stay out they buisness
    test
  7. biblemark1018

biblemark1018 New Member

what you said is true but i seek to plant the seed
    its is ALLAH(GOD) who allows that seed to grow or not

i had a friend i show him all the lies in the bible ahowed him how the pagans to it over show him how jesus cant be god or gods son and after his study he woke up but when he look at the quran out of racism to arabs and it not coming from white people and the fact that and promoted by white people he said well i know god is there and i wont follow any faith but what he really is saying is i know GOD is there but i wont read his laws nor follow them

while this 3 other friends i was playing and was like hey you guys should become muslim 1 has the other 2 are studing and close to becoming muslim

so its true GOD picks
    test
  8. SoulFood

SoulFood New Member

yeah right
    miracles happen in Orthodoxy
    nobody in my country is muslim
    Jesus is God's Son
    test
  9. biblemark1018

biblemark1018 New Member

Where Do You Live

muslims live every where the is not one place where muslims are not
    test
  10. B. lazey

B. lazey soundclick.com/lazeyent

u peeps think too hard in to dis ish imma add my 2 cents and all i believe is dat there is a god or somebody dat i cant see helping me atleast i believe there was probably a jesus and even if it wasnt to believe that there was a person capable of dat much can give somebody in da pits alotta hope :-D
    test
  11. D!CK

D!CK New Member

"Religion" has fucked up mankind.

No man on earth has interpreted the existence of GOD and how we should live correctly, and that's why so many people die behind "religion"

we are all GOD's children...even the evil ones
    test
  12. mike ockburns

mike ockburns New Member

Please elaborate

As far as I know if you are not baptised and do not repent for your sins, you may not enter a Christian heaven.
    test
  13. SoulFood

SoulFood New Member

The difference between Catholicism and Christianity
    Question What is the difference between Catholicism and Biblical Christianity?

Answer Catholicism and Biblical Christianity are divergent religions. They are built on different foundations, and they propose different ways of salvation.

In principle, Christianity is built solely on the Holy Scriptures, the written Word of God. The Bible is our only infallible rule of faith, being sufficient to give us the sure knowledge of the Gospel for our salvation and holiness.

Roman Catholicism demands submission of the intellect and will to the doctrines taught by the Roman magisterium (the Pope and bishops). It is claimed that the Catholic Church derives its doctrines from the "sacred deposit" found in Scriptures and Sacred Tradition. However the faithful cannot verify these doctrines by referring to the original sources. The Scriptures are inaccessible because only the magisterium is able to establish the authentic meaning. Similarly the contents of Sacred Tradition can only be known through the magisterium. Roman Catholicism is mental and spiritual slavery to the Vatican.

As expected, since the foundations are different, so also are the edifices built upon them. Christianity stands on the Gospel of God's sovereign grace. In love, God predestines His chosen ones to be adopted as sons through Jesus Christ, their sole mediator. The Son became man and gave His life as a ransom to secure their freedom from sin. Being dead in sin, they are completely unable to convert ourselves or merit God's favour. Therefore God graciously grants His people repentance and faith to turn to Him and trust in Christ Jesus for salvation. Believers are accepted in Christ, solely on the merit of His righteousness and blood, and not because of any goodness or human merit. God also resides in His people by the Holy Spirit, enabling them to obey and glorify the Father, and to guarantee their inheritance in heaven forever.

Rome's "gospel" is not good news at all. The Roman institution, calling itself "The Church", usurps Christ's mediatorial office, proclaiming herself as the "sacrament of salvation." The "Church" dispenses salvation to her faithful in small portions, starting at baptism and continuing throughout life. Forgiveness can only be obtained through the sacrament of penance. The benefits of Christ's sacrifice are accessible through the sacrifice of the Mass. Instead of teaching the faithful to rest in Christ by faith, Catholics are taught to perform religious works to "merit grace" and to do penance to make satisfaction. Even after death, Catholics remains dependent on the "Church" to relieve their suffering in Purgatory by masses and indulgences.

The Roman Catholic Church is a mighty obstacle to anyone seeking salvation, enslaving millions of people to a religious system and preventing them from coming directly to Christ.

The choice is between the Bible and the Roman magisterium; the choice is between salvation by grace through faith in Christ, or through human merit and effort in the Roman religion.
    test
  14. ¥ DRÜÑK£Ñ MÅST£R ¥

I believe this statement was a response to mine, if not...my bad.

I understand why you would want to educate people on your religion, My Grandfather is a Minister and was chosen by God to "spread the gospel" so the statements you make are similar to the actions my Grandfather does everyday of his life and for the past 34 years. But he, like me doesn't believe in trying to tell people that what they believe is completely wrong and should do what he feels is right. He spreads his knowledge and opinions at the same time of not offending the person/s he talks to. That way he can sleep knowing at least he might have gave a little hope to a sinner or a person who don't follow religion at all.

The way you come across to me on this subject reminds me of a conversation I had several years ago with a friend of mine. My Granmother used to "MAKE" me go to church until one day I said " you dragging me into a church is not going to save my soul, only me going on my own free will, wanting to be there for myself and nobody else is what God wants." I have been to many churches of many different faiths, some I felt just completely out of place and others I felt something inside me telling me this was a good thing. I've seen Ministers on television that can make me feel good, and others that just piss me off because I know that they are in it for the money. I go by what feels right, not by what sounds right and so does everyone else, including you.

I'm not angry at you (even though it might not bother you if I was) for trying to educate people on your beliefs even though several times you have offended me I respect your opinion and everything you say is interesting, I love to learn knew things in history.Just reverse this conversation on yourself, there is nobody going to convince you that what you believe is false no matter how intelligent they sound or how much it makes since. You obviously have a deep love and passion for your beliefs, as does everyone else posting on this board. All I'm saying is this, it's all good to spread opinion but don't offend others like myself by telling them that what they believe is useless knowledge.
    test
  15. biblemark1018

biblemark1018 New Member

drunken islam is truth
    you should study and become muslim brother
    test
  16. StylisticS

StylisticS National Champions

did you not read his post??

good post drunken.
    test
  17. biblemark1018

biblemark1018 New Member

you are the one who did not read the post he understands
    test
  18. ¥ DRÜÑK£Ñ MÅST£R ¥

Thanks bro..

And Biblemark, I was saying I respected your opinion just like I respect everyone else and I respect you wanting to share your knowledge, but not to force it or offend others by saying they're wrong in their beliefs. I don't practice Islam and never will because my faith is strong enough to keep me right where I'm at, but that don't make me disrespect you for what you believe is truth. Just go by your heart and believe what makes you feel best, spread your word and opinions at the same time be cool and respect others, don't push it on them.

And a side note, I have studied slightly on Islam, I have read some of the Quran the sacred writings of Islam revealed by God to the prophet Muhammad during his life at Mecca and Medina. But just for the learning experience because I'm passionate for learning about History and cultures.
    test
  19. Jordan Black

Jordan Black Escomania®

hahaha fuck christians

fuck allah
    test
  20. ¥ DRÜÑK£Ñ MÅST£R ¥

You're so cool...

Maybe you should try to occupy the throne in the Kingdom of Heaven and people can start praising you.

Really, you should consider it...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.