christians say hiphop is evil

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by arche, May 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StylisticS

StylisticS National Champions

Yes they do. Everybody in this world sins everyday whether they are saved or not. Nobody is perfect.
    test
  2. Imperial1

Imperial1 For pressed ones only

EXACTLY. Which is why I think that "saved" b.s. talk is stupid.

Imperial1
    test
  3. MatchGhost

MatchGhost New Member

i love how half of that is just bashing islamic beliefs
    test
  4. StylisticS

It's not B.S. But im not getting into that onto this board because it will lead to us going back and forth and it will go nowhere.
    test
  5. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

What's funny is that the very reason that so many people have turned against religion is happening in this thread

The people in here who have defended it have just spouted dogmatic dribble. Everything about religion goes against logic and reason and yet you talk about it like it's the most reasonable thing you could possibly believe in. You're tryin to explain your side as if you KNOW FOR SURE 100% that God exists in the form that you percieve him. Not only is it arrogant but it's NOT intelligent.
    test
  6. biblemark1018

biblemark1018 New Member

no you either GOD's people or you food for the fire
    most people in here haten on GOD are homosexuals
    i seek to turn no one away but look you see them coming here not asking questions but saying bad word about GOD
    i will say i feel people are avoiding the talks what about the verses i point out the prove even in the bible jesus is not GOD or GODs son just a messenger

and i wonder why the christain have not touch the verses i posted yet
    The Bible confirms that Jesus is not the unique son of God.
    "And thou [Moses] shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the Lord, Israel is my son, even my first born." (Exodus 4:22),
    "He [Solomon] shall build a house for my name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom for ever. I will be his father and he shall be my son." (II Samuel 7:13-14),
    "I am a father to Israel and Ephraim is my firstborn"(Jeremiah 31:9),

'long before Jesus was born',

"I will declare the decree:the Lord hath said unto me [David], Thou art my son; this day have I begotten thee."(Psalm 2:7),
    and "Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God"(Luke3: 38).
    Do the few I mentioned have this "unique begotten son relationship"? Is Jesus still unique because he had no father?
    Well brothers and sisters, Adam and Eve had no father or mother. Jesus is a word of God, God said "be" and then Jesus was created, Quran 19:9. It is Blasphemy to say God begotten (sired) Jesus.
    Jesus called himself son of man and refused to be called son of God.
    "And the devils also came out of many, crying out, and saying, Thou art Christ the Son of God. And he rebuking them suffered them not to speak; for they knew that he was Christ." (Luke 4:11)
    and again "He [Jesus] said unto them [the disciples], But whom say ye that I am? Peter answering said, The
    Christ of God. And he straightly charged them, and commanded them to tell no man that thing." (Luke 9:20 and 21).
    test
  7. biblemark1018

biblemark1018 New Member

nightmear i feel you may be misunderstood but i feel you are talking to your self when you say Not only is it arrogant but it's NOT intelligent.
    100% GOD IS REAL ALL POWERFUL ALL SEEING 100%
    smart people know this. the thing people get messed up is his message to man.
    the bible has been ripped apart and put back together by pagans and the christians know this. but out of racism and some fear they trun a blind eye to the truth. a true christain would be a muslim at this point. being christain means following the message jesus brung. and many dont. you can even pick up the bible and see you are following it wrong. no where in teh bible dose jesus say he is GOD. and the verse i posted show that he is not GODs son it is a term used in teh bible many times not meaning his son like they say
    test
  8. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Dawg, you're not making a goddamn bit of sense.
    test
  9. Prominance

Prominance I'm Blacker, Trust Me

so everyone that doesnt believe in a bible is a homosexual. You sure do have a huge fascination with fags. I do not hate on God. Or the bible. I just believe its not a book that I will use to run my life. Before Jesus Christ I suppose everyone went to hell right? Or is it after Jesus came then everything in the old testament doesnt apply anymore. Would a 2 week old baby die and go to hell since he did not accept Jesus as his personal Lord and Savior? Will a 30 year old Man in a village in Africa who has never been exposed to the Bible go to hell because some evangelist didnt come to his home and convert him. Ofcourse Zealots like you have an answer for this question. "If you have been told about the Bible and you do not accept then you are damned" Damn, thats an ill scare tactic right there to brainwash you into submission.

And why dont you try and read the bible in its original language. Any translation loses meaning when going across languages, especially in an era where the translated language did not exist. Alot of what you read in the English Bible isnt what is said in its original books. Its what the translator either best thought the book was trying to say or its been rewritten to further some agenda.

And refering to "gentiles" as fags is a sin in the bible. And according to your Bible you cannot pass judgement, only God can. That last post your wrote is some of the most blasphemous shit coming from someone who thinks he is a true believer. Go pray to your Bible and ask God to forgive you for trying to play God and passing judgement.
    test
  10. StylisticS

biblemark. how about this. since you are wanting answers. go here. click on whatever questions you need about Christianity and then you work on what it said from there.

You are trying to figure out God from your own mind and if you keep doing so you will always have questions and you will never get the right answer unless it's coming from God himself. Your mind is too little and too weak to figure him out.

Got this site from my Aunt who is a devout Christian.
    Bible Questions Answered

Jesus is not God’s Son in the sense of how we think of a father and a son. God did not get married and have a son. Jesus is God’s Son in the sense that He is God made manifest in human form (John 1:1,14). Jesus is God's Son in that He was conceived by the Holy Spirit. Luke 1:35 declares, "The angel answered, 'The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called the Son of God.'" In Bible times, the phrase “son of man” was used to describe a human being. The son of a man is a man. In this same aspect, Jesus is the Son of God. The Son of God is God. So, all that to say, don’t focus on explaining or understanding how Jesus is God’s Son. Focus on how Jesus is God in the flesh.

there is alot more on there just for your liking. But no true Christian will ever doubt there faith nor the God they serve to change to a Muslim EVER.
    test
  11. SoulFood

SoulFood New Member

The Revelation is coming true today.About the apostasy.God is real and exists.You cannot explain God with reason and logic,he is way beyond that.You must discover God in your heart.Oh,and see why Catholicism is not true Christianity:

http://www.shema.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1

and true Christianity:

http://www.orthodoxphotos.com/
    test
  12. SoulFood

SoulFood New Member

we are all sons of God,children of God,Jesus is just God's Son
    test
  13. biblemark1018

biblemark1018 New Member

is is not the son of god and i posted link and you did not answer them i know already the answer jesus is not god nor is he gods son you know it to ]

and no i am not talking about the bible the bible is full of holes and lies put in by pagans any one who reads the book from front to back can see that

i am saying the gods haters in here are mostlikly homosexuals tell the truwee pro was you raped or are you gay and im not joking when i ask
    test
  14. biblemark1018

biblemark1018 New Member

soul food wake up start reading the quran and you will understand what i am tring to say when i say christain would be muslims today
    i pull this from you site
    http://www.orthodoxphotos.com/graphics/icon.jpg
    why dose it have a picture of ceasar borgia calling him jesus
    there is no pictures of jesus no where you cant see a lie this big how can you see truth
    here are picture of the guy pretending to be jesus
    http://mapage.noos.fr/matushansky/Pictures/Cesare Borgia.gif
    http://www2.ac-lyon.fr/enseigne/philosophie/portraits/pren/borgia_c.jpg
    test
  15. OrtizDupri

OrtizDupri then you gotta BREATHE

Not every painting of Jesus was based on Cesare Borgia.
    test
  16. mike ockburns

mike ockburns New Member

Yes. According to Christianity, all people are born with initial sin. This is why you have to be baptised to be accepted into Christian heaven. Both the baby and the african would burn in eternal hellfire.
    test
  17. SoulFood

SoulFood New Member

exactlwhen you are ignorant don't talk.and as i said,Catholicism is not true Christianity
    test
  18. mike ockburns

mike ockburns New Member

Catholics are Christians, get over it. You can't just write their religion off as "non-Christian" just cause you don't like it. Not only are Christians looking down on us "sinners," now they're also looking down on eachother.
    test
  19. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Not sure if this is a ********* post. You see I can never assume anything anymore because this is after all, RM.com

If it is, it's lightweight amusing.

If you're serious, fuck off.
    test
  20. SoulFood

SoulFood New Member

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.