christians say hiphop is evil

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by arche, May 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OrtizDupri

OrtizDupri then you gotta BREATHE

Agreed.
    test
  2. OrtizDupri

Which translation are you using?
    test
  3. StylisticS

StylisticS National Champions

I just love this. You cannot figure out GOD with your natural mind. Your mind is too simple, to puny, to small to do so. He is beyond you in every way possible. If somehow you can figure him out he then will cease to exist. So arguing about that will lead to a bunch of back and forth babbling that will go on forever and you never will get anywhere.
    BTW Christianity is not a religion. It is a relationship with him.
    test
  4. IF@KINGHATEU

IF@KINGHATEU i h8 u

The worst thing to ever happen to man was religion, most wars are because of religion. It seperates us, that's all it does.

People who don't believe in God are the smart people, it's obvious that God was created by man to explain the unknown.

"I believe man made God outta ignorance and fear, if God made man then why the hell would he put us here?"
    test
  5. StylisticS

StylisticS National Champions

Why don't you ask him for yourself.
    I love when people post quotes from other people throughout history questioning God's existance and why he does what he does when they have the same mind as you and they dont know much either.
    test
  6. biblemark1018

biblemark1018 New Member

The Bible confirms that Jesus is not the unique son of God.
    "And thou [Moses] shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the Lord, Israel is my son, even my first born." (Exodus 4:22),
    "He [Solomon] shall build a house for my name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom for ever. I will be his father and he shall be my son." (II Samuel 7:13-14),
    "I am a father to Israel and Ephraim is my firstborn"(Jeremiah 31:9), 'long before Jesus was born',

"I will declare the decree:the Lord hath said unto me [David], Thou art my son; this day have I begotten thee."(Psalm 2:7),
    and "Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God"(Luke3: 38).
    Do the few I mentioned have this "unique begotten son relationship"? Is Jesus still unique because he had no father?
    Well brothers and sisters, Adam and Eve had no father or mother. Jesus is a word of God, God said "be" and then Jesus was created, Quran 19:9. It is Blasphemy to say God begotten (sired) Jesus.
    Jesus called himself son of man and refused to be called son of God.
    "And the devils also came out of many, crying out, and saying, Thou art Christ the Son of God. And he rebuking them suffered them not to speak; for they knew that he was Christ." (Luke 4:11)
    and again "He [Jesus] said unto them [the disciples], But whom say ye that I am? Peter answering said, The
    Christ of God. And he straightly charged them, and commanded them to tell no man that thing." (Luke 9:20 and 21).
    WORDS
    Joh 7:16 Jesus answered them and said, "My doctrine is not Mine, but His
    who sent Me.
    Joh 14:24 "He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word
    which you hear is not Mine but the Father's who sent Me.
    Joh 12:49 "For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who
    sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
    WILL
    Joh 4:34 Jesus said to them, "My food is to do the will of him who sent
    me, and to accomplish his work.
    Joh 6:38 "For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but
    the will of Him who sent Me.
    Lu 22:42 saying, "Father, if it is Your will, take this cup away from Me;
    nevertheless not My will, but Yours, be done."
    POWER
    Joh 5:30 "I can of Myself do nothing. As I hear, I judge; and My judgment
    is righteous, because I do not seek My own will but the will of the
    Father who sent Me.
    Joh 8:42 Jesus said to them, "If God were your Father, you would love me,
    for I proceeded and came forth from God; I came not of my own accord,
    but he sent me.
    KNOWLEDGE
    Mr 13:32 "But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels in
    heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.
    Mt 24:36 "But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of
    heaven, but My Father only.
    Joh 7:16 So Jesus answered them, "My teaching is not mine, but his who
    sent me;
    STATUS
    Mt 7:21 "Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' shall enter the
    kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.
    Mr 10:18 And Jesus said to him, "Why do you call me good? No one is good
    but God alone.
    8:50 "And I do not seek My own glory; there is One who seeks and judges.
    Matthew 27:46 "And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? That is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?"
    John 20:17 and Matthew 27:46, it is very clear that Jesus has a God whom he prays to and Whom has a higher authority than him. We can back this up with other verses from the bible that say, "I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me." (John 5:30). Also Jesus says, "...for my Father is greater than I" (John 14:28).
    John 10:31 "Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him."
    -John 10:32 "Jesus answered them, Many good works have I showed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?"
    -John 10:33 "The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God."
    -John 10:34 "Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?"
    -John 10:35 "If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;"
    -John 10:36 "Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?"
    -John 10:37 "If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not."
    -John 10:38 "But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him."
    -John 10:39 "Therefore they sought again to take him: but he escaped out of their hand,"
    -John 10:40 "And went away again beyond Jordan"
    In John 10:31 we see that the Jews misunderstood what Jesus had meant by "I and my Father are one."

you can look at the verse numbers and find it in your bible
    the bible points to jesus not being god or gods son
    test
  7. OrtizDupri

John Chapter 10:

31 Again the Jews picked up stones to stone him, 32 but Jesus said to them, "I have shown you many great miracles from the Father. For which of these do you stone me?"

33 "We are not stoning you for any of these," replied the Jews, "but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God."

34 Jesus answered them, "Is it not written in your Law, 'I have said you are gods'[e]? 35 If he called them 'gods,' to whom the word of God came—and the Scripture cannot be broken— 36 what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, 'I am God's Son'? 37 Do not believe me unless I do what my Father does. 38 But if I do it, even though you do not believe me, believe the miracles, that you may know and understand that the Father is in me, and I in the Father." 39 Again they tried to seize him, but he escaped their grasp.

You're quoting the King James, which explains your misunderstandings. Pick up a copy of the New International Version.
    test
  8. biblemark1018

biblemark1018 New Member

i see you took that dont play games with me that is close to the same thing it still point to him being misunderstood

and why did you not touch this
    "And thou [Moses] shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the Lord, Israel is my son, even my first born." (Exodus 4:22),
    "He [Solomon] shall build a house for my name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom for ever. I will be his father and he shall be my son." (II Samuel 7:13-14),
    "I am a father to Israel and Ephraim is my firstborn"(Jeremiah 31:9),

'long before Jesus was born',

"I will declare the decree:the Lord hath said unto me [David], Thou art my son; this day have I begotten thee."(Psalm 2:7),
    Do the few I mentioned have this "unique begotten son relationship"? Is Jesus still unique because he had no father?
    Well brothers and sisters, Adam and Eve had no father or mother. Jesus is a word of God, God said "be" and then Jesus was created, Quran 19:9. It is Blasphemy to say God begotten (sired) Jesus.
    "And the devils also came out of many, crying out, and saying, Thou art Christ the Son of God. And he rebuking them suffered them not to speak; for they knew that he was Christ." (Luke 4:11)
    and again "He [Jesus] said unto them [the disciples], But whom say ye that I am? Peter answering said, The
    Christ of God. And he straightly charged them, and commanded them to tell no man that thing." (Luke 9:20 and 21).
    test
  9. Imperial1

Imperial1 For pressed ones only

No one can be saved from their sins. That is a bunch of b.s. to me. Saved folks sin everyday and don't even know it. [pus]

Imperial1
    test
  10. Prominance

Prominance I'm Blacker, Trust Me

ok how is the quran any different. from Judaism to Christianity to Islam, they are all derivatives of what came before. How is Islam more "the word of God" than CHristianity? Who says the Prophet Mohammed was inspired by God? Islam is the same bullshit as Christianity. Keep your mind closed while people exploit your beliefs in a book that has lessons and proverbs that are irrelevant in todays world. If you want spirituality in your life, take your own journey not one laid out by a book that has been rewritten and doctored through the ages. I mean people of faith in this country read a translation for Christ sakes, at least the Qu'ran is retained in its original language.
    test
  11. SoulFood

SoulFood New Member

Exactly how many times i will say:
    Catholic Church is not the true church of God
    God Exists
    Whether you believe it or not,and someday you are all gona face Him,thats why i want the good for you,to discover God.Don't see Catholics;Orthodoxy is the true way.Satan speaks on your subconsious while you are asleep,it makes you think that God and all this things are unlogical.Do you know anything about metaphysics?About energy and the multidimensional?God is out of place and time.He is the all powefull beeing.He is so wise,so powerfull.Like the pal said you cannot witness Him just with your mind,He is way more powefull for You.If you admire some thins like a Da Vinci paint or a Mozart symphony imagine God.You cannot explain God with logic because He is way beyond logic.He is so complex that you could get crazy if you really could count His power.Nobody believes.Nobody can believe by their own.Man just have the will.God gives the power for the people to believe.You will never understand Christianity until you understand The New Testament.And accept Jesus Christ as your saviour.Thats why Satan also fears God and can never fight Him.Like it or not you are all gonna learn whe you will die.
    test
  12. Prominance

And because that is the nature of God you must follow his Bible. But not only follow how you see fit but follow the INTEPRETATION of a book that has been rewritten thousands of times and which in ENglish has verses that are very different from the original language it was written in. The old Testament realied heavily on its Judaic roots. The new has Roman undertones. Islam has heavy Christian influence and then uses its Prophets to lay out its new ideas. Do you see the pattern here on how these books are derived from what came before and tried to blend the old with the new and trying to adapt to societies values, norms, and politics? Religion is an Instution. Much like the Republic of the US.

Oh and let me guess. The Church you belong to is the true one. Which is it? I was born a Methodist Christain. Is that it? Or Presbyterian? Or the latter day saints? Which denomination does the Bible say is the true one? Oh wait it says nothing about that. Yet splits within the church happened for some oddball reason. I suppose it was the devil who made all those evil Catholics stray from the Methodist church. THE BASTARDS!
    test
  13. MilfHunter

MilfHunter dear mr toliet im da shit

this may be the worst thread ever.no one asked anyone for their closed minded opinions.well not all us "jesus lovers" or christians are fags and say hip hop is evil and what not.i dont really care.everyone has thier on views and relgions.ill stick to my christian religion and u all stick with w/e.
    test
  14. biblemark1018

biblemark1018 New Member

pro talks tuff now but on the last day when he meets his lord he wont.
    he is most likly a homosexual or was rapped by a prist or touch by some one where he should not have been or something bad happen and he felt god should have looked out for him but i say this this world is a test and many are failing real bad

and i wonder why the christain have not touch the verses i posted yet
    "I am a father to Israel and Ephraim is my firstborn"(Jeremiah 31:9),

'long before Jesus was born',

test
  15. mike ockburns

mike ockburns New Member

We get it already.. God is omnipotent. I'm not so sure about omnipotence. I don't think it's possible for anything to be all powerful, all knowing, all seeing. If you do then good for you.. but stop preaching.. nobody wants to join your damn church. And "orthodoxy" wouldn't even be in existence if it weren't for the catholic church.

And you're right.. if an omnipotent God does exist it is too much for the human mind to grasp.. we can't picture infinity. That's why I think all organized religions are flawed and corupt. No humans are capable of understanding God's might and will; not me, not you, not your priest, not the pope. There very may well be a god, the universe is a very complex place to just have "happen" out of nowhere, but even if there is, I don't trust that any religion is completely accurate in their views of God.
    test
  16. Prominance

omg. I am a fag or was raped because I say insitutionalized religion is bullshit? My church had no priests and I pull more bitches than you will ever see in heaven. And you spell Lord and God with a capital G. As a christian you should know about disrespecting Gods name. Dont try to make me something that you are. Maybe thats why you cling to God so much. Because one of his servants butt fucked you and you pray to him so it wont happen twice. But if that priest gets into heaven along with you then its gonna be eternal sodomy for you kid. Like I said I was BORN a Christain, my mother is heavily devout and very smart, I am smart and not devout. She feels that she needs Christianity in here life, I don't. I don't need a book to tell me what is morally wrong and right. The old testament talks about how to handle and treat slaves. Yet I know slavery is wrong. Not once did this Holy Book condemn slavery and that is what they used to brutalize, rape, torture and enslave Africans in the "New World". I suppose those devout slave owning CHristains have a place in your heaven right.

You are a fucking overzealous faggot who has been brainwashed to the max. I bet you are one of those idiots that believes Invading Iraq was a very christian thing for GWB to do. Go suck your priest dick so he can absolve you of your sins faggot
    test
  17. SoulFood

SoulFood New Member

well like it or you are all gonna face Him,you can't stop that,no matter what you think in this world
    test
  18. OrtizDupri

Um...

The Methodists strayed from the Lutherans... who strayed from the Catholics.
    test
  19. DiZahStur

DiZahStur Wears Orion's Belt.

Fuck christians.

Fuck god

Fuck whoever gets offended by me.
    test
  20. Novaman: RaWKiLLa

Novaman: RaWKiLLa New Member

I think that's incorrect. Methodist are Calvnists (John Calvin) and Lutherans were started by Martin Luther. I think Calvin was influenced by Luther but both protested against the teachings of the Catholic church.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.