christians say hiphop is evil

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by arche, May 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XxLiLBuRnAxX

XxLiLBuRnAxX Prolly smarter than you

Ok look. I really have no problem with any religion or religious people.
    But when you begin telling me that I am "evil" or that I will burn in hell then I have a problem.

Humans were created to be different and have different beliefs. Im not going to hell because I am not Christian. And if this Christian theory is true then I would rather burn in hell than goto heaven and support a God who sends 3/4 of his created humans to burn.

Your God gave me a choice. How can he send me to hell for exercising the very power that he gave me. That would mean that God is a hypocrit and I don't want anything to do with him.

That is why I believe that Christianity is just another religion. It's not the "right" religion because what Christians believe completely contradicts logic.

If I am evil for not believing in your religion then you are more evil for worshipping someone who would send 75% of his own creations to hell.
    If your God would do this then I really wonder what seperates him from the devil that you are all taught to hate.

There is no way that God would do this. A loving God would not do that.
    test
  2. mike ockburns

mike ockburns New Member

Personally I don't have a religion. I just haven't found my self wanting to be a part of something like that... maybe one day I will and when or if that day comes I'll gladly check out as many religions as I can but as of right now I'm perfectly happy without living by religious philosophies.
    test
  3. Imperial1

Imperial1 For pressed ones only

Actually we follow the teachings of all prophets, but our main prophet is Muhammad (pbuh)

Imperial1
    test
  4. SoulFood

SoulFood New Member

whether you belivieve in Christianity or not;a higher life exists and of cource a higher power:and this is not fantasy you can even explain it with the dimensions
    test
  5. Imperial1

test
  6. Imperial1

Saved from what? What does being "saved" mean?

Imperial1
    test
  7. SoulFood

SoulFood New Member

Saved from your sins;and anyway you had never been in Orthodoxy
    test
  8. Illuziun

Illuziun na mean

christianity is a cult
    test
  9. Ice Fluid

Ice Fluid Flow with the Fluid.

Catholicism is a cult.
    test
  10. OrtizDupri

OrtizDupri then you gotta BREATHE

Humans weren't the first on the earth, even in the Bible. Creationism and evolution can exist side by side....

I mean hell, the Big Bang Theory was proposed by the Catholic Church. Since then it's been adopted by "science" to disprove God... it was originally intended to prove his existence.
    test
  11. THEDONN- closed

THEDONN- closed pac and biggie rule 4eva

world dont turn on no accident..

animals wuz on earth first...humans came last...
    test
  12. mike ockburns

mike ockburns New Member

I'm a little rusty since bible study but in Genesis didn't it say God created man in his image first and then created the animals of the earth?

I agree that creationism can coexist with evolution.. but many creationists strongly disagree. Even though the two deal with two different issues. Evolution deals with how species adapt over time to better survive their environment, creationism deals with how the species got here in the first place.

The catholic church used to have it's hand in just about everything... including science. Now that science is beginning to contradict parts of the bible (like how old the world is, how life began, where human life began, etc) many religious people want nothing to do with science and many scientists want nothing to do with religion.
    test
  13. SoulFood

SoulFood New Member

how many times i said catholic church is not the true church of Christ?And all this science stuff its just theories not facts.'Nobody' knows the truth.Can't you see you were tricked by the devil?Can't you say new revelations is coming true now?(about apostasy)

visit also this webpage

www.doesgodexist.org
    test
  14. OrtizDupri

Animals were first.

And science still doesn't contradict most of the people - much of the ideas presented by scientists (including where life began and what not) actually support Biblical principals at heart - but religion (controlled by man, not God) tends to pervert the ideas...
    test
  15. Frank_Lopez

Frank_Lopez New Member

shut up

religion was created to maintain controll of us all

ever since time people been saying this shit is gonna happen soon ,..understand?

so in abit less than a decade we will c the biggest hoax ever in the history of mankind and we will all fight to kill each other right?
    so what if it dosnt happen this time again??

understand?

God is the structure in order to maintain earths well being.humans do not matter u pathetic little ants
    test
  16. mike ockburns

mike ockburns New Member

Oh my bad.. I always thought he created man first. Like I said.. been a few years since I've seen the inside of a bible.

Well some scientific theories have parallels with creationism and some don't. But in many cases it does come down to religion vs science. For example, either carbon dating is flawed (which many say it is) and scientist's figures of how far away certain stars are and how fast light travels is wrong, or the Bible's estimate of the Earth's age is off by a few billion years.
    test
  17. OrtizDupri

Well even scientists that use carbon dating admit that it's wrong...

And the "Bible estimate" of Earth's age is based on lineage within the Bible...
    test
  18. Frank_Lopez

Frank_Lopez New Member

HAHAHA my rep went down like THREE FUCKING THOUSAND for that last post HAHAHAHAHA

u brainwashed kunts will neg rep me JUST for my opinion?

TAKE A LOOK IN THE MIRROR "ba'ah bahh"

don't b mad cause everything u know is a complete load of shit

it's ok...really
    test
  19. mike ockburns

mike ockburns New Member

But it's more than just carbon dating that leads us to believe the earth is much older than we thought..

Examples:
    Fossil Fuels.. takes millions of years to form, if the earth was actually only a few thousand years old, we wouldn't have them.

Certain stars that are millions of light-years away from us yet we can see... if the earth was only a few thousand years old, we wouldn't be able to see them.

Which is probably a closer estimate to the age of human existance, rather than just existance itself.
    test
  20. biblemark1018

biblemark1018 New Member

to both side to the non faith having people its cool you dont wanna follow god thats you no one cares what someone who dont follow gad has to say.

but to the rest i see you guys have not touch the subject of the bible verses i posted at all proving jesus is not god nor his son
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.