christians say hiphop is evil

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by arche, May 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wyn 23 QB

wyn 23 QB New Member

lol crazy mutha fucka!!!! lol thats just some stupid ass web site, that aint got nothin to do with christianity
    test
  2. wyn 23 QB

wyn 23 QB New Member

and weven if the writers are christian that isnt their official web site what a joke the pope didnt qwuthorize that garbage to be oput on the web its like 2 demented people
    test
  3. biblemark1018

biblemark1018 New Member

also the pope where dose it say in the bible that the pope is holy
    also it says in the bible
    Matthew 23:9 "Call no one on earth your father; you have but one Father in heaven."

so why do people call the pope holy father
    test
  4. SoulFood

SoulFood New Member

am an Orthodox Christian see Orthodox not Catholic and they are right,but don't listen to Catholics,but Orthodox,in Orthodoxy miracles happen.And read the New Testament and you will understand.Orthodoxy is the true way of Christianism.
    test
  5. SoulFood

SoulFood New Member

in fact Cathocilism is considered from evil
    test
  6. biblemark1018

biblemark1018 New Member

i feel islam is the true is the true way of Christianism at top i pointed out facts about why jesus is not the son og god why jesus is not god no one can fide where jesus says he is god in the bible
    the bible and this is based on fact shown above was made by pagons and is not the word of jesus
    test
  7. SoulFood

SoulFood New Member

this is socalled facts by heretics
    test
  8. biblemark1018

biblemark1018 New Member

no you can pick up many books and read it dont just turn a blind eye show me your proof that ii is heretics
    and most of the facts came right out of the bible
    test
  9. SoulFood

SoulFood New Member

test
  10. biblemark1018

biblemark1018 New Member

ok lets do this the right way no name calling we are all brothers here seeking the path to worship god lets play nice dont call me evil for that i am not

show me what i posted you say is not true cut and paste what is not true even do most i got from the bible
    and forget about reading greek the bible true form is aramaic
    i have read a lot of the site you posted but what dose that have to do with the facts i posted
    and father more it had A Spiritual Father for Our Times
    again that would go away from the bible
    test
  11. Ice Fluid

Ice Fluid Flow with the Fluid.

Most intresting thread in a while.
    test
  12. SoulFood

SoulFood New Member

i admit i was to hard to call you evil,you are religious and probably don't know the word of God.Atheists are the real evil.
    test
  13. SoulFood

SoulFood New Member

no the new testament form is ancient greek
    test
  14. biblemark1018

biblemark1018 New Member

from you saying this i have to ask you was greek the speech of jesus NO
    there for greek has nothing to do with the bible it was its translation
    i am asking you to pick out the facts i posted you have a problem with so i can explain i will post something for us to focus on
    i say read the bible its right there this is all from the bible so what then can you say of these facts
    also i will point out the trinity is no where to be found in the bible it was made up
    The Athnasian Creed historically formalized the concept of the Holy Trinity

The Bible confirms that Jesus is not the unique son of God.
    "And thou [Moses] shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the Lord, Israel is my son, even my first born." (Exodus 4:22),
    "He [Solomon] shall build a house for my name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom for ever. I will be his father and he shall be my son." (II Samuel 7:13-14),
    "I am a father to Israel and Ephraim is my firstborn"(Jeremiah 31:9), 'long before Jesus was born', "I will declare the decree:the Lord hath said unto me [David], Thou art my son; this day have I begotten thee."(Psalm 2:7),
    and "Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God"(Luke3: 38).
    Do the few I mentioned have this "unique begotten son relationship"? Is Jesus still unique because he had no father?
    Well brothers and sisters, Adam and Eve had no father or mother. Jesus is a word of God, God said "be" and then Jesus was created, Quran 19:9. It is Blasphemy to say God begotten (sired) Jesus.
    Jesus called himself son of man and refused to be called son of God.
    "And the devils also came out of many, crying out, and saying, Thou art Christ the Son of God. And he rebuking them suffered them not to speak; for they knew that he was Christ." (Luke 4:11)
    and again "He [Jesus] said unto them [the disciples], But whom say ye that I am? Peter answering said, The
    Christ of God. And he straightly charged them, and commanded them to tell no man that thing." (Luke 9:20 and 21).
    WORDS
    Joh 7:16 Jesus answered them and said, "My doctrine is not Mine, but His
    who sent Me.
    Joh 14:24 "He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word
    which you hear is not Mine but the Father's who sent Me.
    Joh 12:49 "For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who
    sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
    WILL
    Joh 4:34 Jesus said to them, "My food is to do the will of him who sent
    me, and to accomplish his work.
    Joh 6:38 "For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but
    the will of Him who sent Me.
    Lu 22:42 saying, "Father, if it is Your will, take this cup away from Me;
    nevertheless not My will, but Yours, be done."
    POWER
    Joh 5:30 "I can of Myself do nothing. As I hear, I judge; and My judgment
    is righteous, because I do not seek My own will but the will of the
    Father who sent Me.
    Joh 8:42 Jesus said to them, "If God were your Father, you would love me,
    for I proceeded and came forth from God; I came not of my own accord,
    but he sent me.
    KNOWLEDGE
    Mr 13:32 "But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels in
    heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.
    Mt 24:36 "But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of
    heaven, but My Father only.
    Joh 7:16 So Jesus answered them, "My teaching is not mine, but his who
    sent me;
    STATUS
    Mt 7:21 "Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' shall enter the
    kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.
    Mr 10:18 And Jesus said to him, "Why do you call me good? No one is good
    but God alone.
    8:50 "And I do not seek My own glory; there is One who seeks and judges.
    Matthew 27:46 "And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? That is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?"
    John 20:17 and Matthew 27:46, it is very clear that Jesus has a God whom he prays to and Whom has a higher authority than him. We can back this up with other verses from the bible that say, "I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me." (John 5:30). Also Jesus says, "...for my Father is greater than I" (John 14:28).
    John 10:31 "Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him."
    -John 10:32 "Jesus answered them, Many good works have I showed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?"
    -John 10:33 "The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God."
    -John 10:34 "Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?"
    -John 10:35 "If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;"
    -John 10:36 "Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?"
    -John 10:37 "If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not."
    -John 10:38 "But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him."
    -John 10:39 "Therefore they sought again to take him: but he escaped out of their hand,"
    -John 10:40 "And went away again beyond Jordan"
    In John 10:31 we see that the Jews misunderstood what Jesus had meant by "I and my Father are one."
    test
  15. OrtizDupri

OrtizDupri then you gotta BREATHE

The spoken language is not often the same as the written word.

Much of the New Testament was in ancient Greek, not in Aramaic - not a translation, but just because that was used as the written word.
    test
  16. biblemark1018

biblemark1018 New Member

are you saying jesus and the people around jesus wrote in greek
    the very scrolls that have been found are you saying the scrolls were in greek
    test
  17. OrtizDupri

OrtizDupri then you gotta BREATHE

The Bible was written after Jesus.... like 50 years later. Written by more educated men.

Jesus possibly wrote in Greek, he at least spoke it - he was a highly educated man, don't forget that he was considered a rabbi, which means that he could speak and read several languages...
    test
  18. SoulFood

SoulFood New Member

Jesus is the Son of God,the saviour,that you must follow if you want to be saved
    test
  19. biblemark1018

biblemark1018 New Member

first the bible and teh scrolls are not the same thing
    the bible was made by Council of Nicaea you can look that up
    they voted on what to add and what to take away you can also look up what is said bout this

now back to the scrolls
    when ever you see the scrolls or when ever you see them being read they are in hebrew i will study this before i fully stand behind it but i highly feel the scroll where not first in greek koine
    test
  20. biblemark1018

biblemark1018 New Member

soulffood why try to scare me in to following your way.
    i posted facts did you read them
    why dont you post facts we can debate and not saying lines
    show me proof did you read what was posted
    The Bible confirms that Jesus is not the unique son of God.
    "And thou [Moses] shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the Lord, Israel is my son, even my first born." (Exodus 4:22),
    "He [Solomon] shall build a house for my name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom for ever. I will be his father and he shall be my son." (II Samuel 7:13-14),
    "I am a father to Israel and Ephraim is my firstborn"(Jeremiah 31:9),
    'long before Jesus was born', "
    I will declare the decree:the Lord hath said unto me [David], Thou art my son; this day have I begotten thee."(Psalm 2:7),
    and "Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God"(Luke3: 38).
    Do the few I mentioned have this "unique begotten son relationship"? Is Jesus still unique because he had no father?
    Well brothers and sisters, Adam and Eve had no father or mother. Jesus is a word of God, God said "be" and then Jesus was created, Quran 19:9. It is Blasphemy to say God begotten (sired) Jesus.
    Jesus called himself son of man and refused to be called son of God.
    "And the devils also came out of many, crying out, and saying, Thou art Christ the Son of God. And he rebuking them suffered them not to speak; for they knew that he was Christ." (Luke 4:11)
    and again "He [Jesus] said unto them [the disciples], But whom say ye that I am? Peter answering said, The
    Christ of God. And he straightly charged them, and commanded them to tell no man that thing." (Luke 9:20 and 21).
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.