christians say hiphop is evil

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by arche, May 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. arche

arche New Member

test
  2. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Yay! More of the religious right being a bunch of ignorant holier than thou dipshits. Exactly why I said goodbye to that uppity ass religion.
    test
  3. Gotti23

Gotti23 Come 2 the darkness

The Bible supports Canabalisim.
    test
  4. mike ockburns

mike ockburns New Member

Christianity is like the antidote to fun.
    test
  5. THRiLLaH

THRiLLaH Snap, Crackle, Pop.

they must be right.
    test
  6. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

Let's see why they would say somthing like that....

50 cent
    [Chorus] 2x
    I love to pump crack, love to stay strapped
    Love to squeeze gats but you don't hear me though
    I love to hit the block, I love my two Glocks
    Love to bust shots but you don't hear me though

*Intro of The Massacre.. girl being shot to death.. seemingly for no reason at all*

Kill that *****
    fuck that *****

American Psycho Eminem
    "IM THE DEVIL IF EVER THERE WAS SUCH A THING"
    "ITS DEVILS NIGHT"

And so many other.. random EVILS.. hah.

But shit your acting like your suprised.. I mean i've always known RAP music is somewhat evil it's not a secret I don't think most people actually needed a link to realize that ..
    talking about crack guns smacking women shooting women .. for no reason.. killing your wife your mother.. anyone else who tryed to "test" you .. hahaahhahahahahaha

Im like wtf.. it has FUCK ALL to do with religion ... heck... thats just common sense ..

But i've always wondered why all these people who attack HipHop never attack Horror Movies which are extremely more graphic then music itself.
    test
  7. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

SOMe Christians do. Infact some people of every culture think hiphop is evil
    test
  8. Prime Evil

Prime Evil Registered Abuser

christians are evil.
    test
  9. biblemark1018

biblemark1018 New Member

thats funny of them to say that when they worship the son of satan
    and call jesus god even do in the bible he says he in not
    i studied the bible and christian faith to make my islam strong in my study i found

mark 10 18 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? [there is] none good but one, [that is], God.

it should be clear if jesus was god how could he say this.

then i found this
    http://www.fuenterrebollo.com/Borgia/Cesar-Borgia.jpg
    http://www.comune.fe.it/diamanti/mo...a/quadri/09.jpg
    http://www.aldeaeducativa.com/small/cesarborgia02.jpg
    his name is Cesar borgia the borgia family is known also as the first crime family.
    this happens to be one of the many people who posed for the drawing of a fake jesus. and i said to myself how come christains dont know this. its clear there or no pictures of jesus look at the ten commandments.
    to them it goes some thing like.
    TWO: 'You shall not make for yourself a carved image--any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.'
    and the first worship no god before me.
    and again the holy days or holidays
    all linked to pagan worship. the person born on dec 25 is not jesus but the son of nimrod named Tammuz and his mother was named easter.
    again they did not care to know this.
    so i studied and that study began to tax my brain so i stopped. but taking the name bible mark 10 18 so that a christain who see it will grab his bible and look and see what it says and say hey something is not right and be on road to islam inshallah..
    here is more from my study

The Bible was not handed to mankind by God, nor was it dictated to human stenographers by God. It has nothing to do with God. In actuality, the Bible was VOTED to be the word of God by a group of men during the 4th century.
    note before you read it is said Constantine stayed a pagan until his death where he was baptised and was said to have died a christain but that is untrue
    According to Professor John Crossan of Biblical Studies at DePaul University the Roman Emperor Constantine the Great (274-337 CE), (a bust of Constantine is pictured below) who was the first Roman Emperor to convert to Christianity, needed a single canon to be agreed upon by the Christian leaders to help him unify the remains of the Roman Empire. Until this time the various Christian leaders could not decide which books would be considered "holy" and thus "the word of God" and which ones would be excluded and not considered the word of God.

Emperor Constantine, who was Roman Emperor from 306 CE until his death in 337 CE, used what motivates many to action - MONEY! He offered the various Church leaders money to agree upon a single canon that would be used by all Christians as the word of God. The Church leaders gathered together at the Council of Nicaea and voted the "word of God" into existence. (I wish to thank Brian Show for pointing out in his rebuttal to this article that the final version of the Christian Bible was not voted on at the Council of Nicaea, per se. The Church leaders didn't finish editing the "holy" scriptures until the Council of Trent when the Catholic church pronounced the Canon closed. However, it seems the real approving editor of the Bible was not God but Constantine! This fact is revealed in the second counter-rebuttal to Brian Show's first rebuttal to this article. This counter-rebuttal makes the following important statement and backs it up with FACTS - "Therefore, one can easily argue that the first Christian Bible was commissioned, paid for, inspected and approved by a pagan emperor for church use."

They made discovery after discovery over the decade they researched. They found the man, Hiram Abif, around which all the traditions were focused. They actually found his body in Egypt with the wounds still visible. These are the three wounds which are reenacted in dark rooms in Masonic Halls.

The two authors then followed the story of Hiram Abif through 3700 years and proved that the Templar Knights of France (1120 AD) rediscovered the story of Hiram Abif in a vaulted chamber beneath the place where the Temple of Solomon had stood. The Copper Scroll of Quram, one of the Dead Sea Scrolls, lists 12 parchments in that chamber, said to be written by James, the brother of Jesus. There was also gold and silver listed as hidden in various nooks around the vaulted chamber. The Templars realized that the Roman Catholic Church in the first centuries had totally changed the teachings of Jesus, so they hid the scrolls and swore their knights to secrecy.

With the destruction of the Templar Knights in 1307, the Knights went underground in Scotland. The Chapel at Roslyn in Edinburgh is believed by the authors to be the place where the 12 scrolls are hidden as that building is a replica of the Temple of Solomon including the vaulted, Roman era chamber.

It is likely that translations of the 12 scrolls are in hidden libraries in England, America and other places in the world. It is likely that Sir Francis Bacon, George Washington and others read the scrolls. It is also extremely likely that the Roman Catholic Church has found and destroyed some of those translations, so that what remains outside Roslyn is very well hidden. Possibly the scrolls were stolen out of Roslyn in the late 1800s when a baptistry was added to the west wall.

The authors, reading between the lines, of their rituals and related documents have a good idea as to the basic gist of the 12 scrolls, but not the details. The details would render the RC Church powerless, a lie created by liars. There are many organizations and governments that do not want the 12 scrolls rediscovered. The RC Church hid, delayed, and eventually minimized the importance of the Dead Sea Scrolls. They had a plan in place to do so, as they knew damaging documents existed. I end it here for now will post more later.
    but i must point out i fully have faith in allah. i feel the message he sent with jesus been changed totally by pagans and that the message many are pull away from. and tricked and that islam what a christain would be is he was following the teaching os jesus
    i will try my best not to disrespect christians but i seek to open your eyes to the truth the tricks played by the pagans on you.

in the bible mark 10 18 you can see.
    And jesus said unto him, why callest thou me good?
    [there is] none but one, [that is] good and that is, god

or
    mark 12 29 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments [is], Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:
    test
  10. biblemark1018

biblemark1018 New Member

also
    CHRISTMAS

Christmas was celebrated by pagan sun-worshippers for thousands of years before jesus was born. It all started during the building of the tower of Babel. Nimrod supervised the operation and was called the sun-god and worshipped as such. Then a prophet of the Most High killed him and cut his body into pieces and scattered those pieces all across the land. Ishtar or Easter, also known by her biblical name Semiramis was the widow of Nimrod, she was called the queen of heaven. She claimed to be impregnated by the rays of the sun (Nimrod) and later had a son by the name of Tammuz who had a miraculous birth on December 25th. All of the pagan sun-worshippers celebrated the birthday of the reincarnate sun-god Tammuz on December 25th. Scripture is very clear that we are not to celebrate this particular holiday.
    "The children are gathering wood, the fathers are lighting the fire, and the women are kneading their dough, to make cakes for the sovereigness of the heavens, and to pour out drink offerings to other mighty ones, to provoke Me. (SISR Jeremiah 7:18)

The passage above is obviously referring to making Christmas cookies and leaving those cookies and a glass of milk for Nimrod's widow Easter who was called the queen of heaven. The only difference is now those offerings are left for Santa (Satan) himself. Let's move on and read another passage from Scripture.
    Thus said Yahuweh, "Do not learn the way of the gentiles, and do not be awed by the signs of the heavens, for the gentiles are awed at them. "For the prescribed customs of these peoples are worthless, for one cuts a tree from the forest, work for the hands of a craftsman with a cutting tool. They adorn it with silver and gold, they fasten it with nails and hammers so that it will not topple. (SISR Jeremiah 10:2-4)

This passage is obviously referring to cutting down the Christmas tree, putting it on some sort of tree stand, and decorating it. Once you learn why it had become customary to use an erect evergreen tree that has a pointed end decorate it with big red balls you will realize the extent of the perversion in this holiday. The erect tree symbolizes Nimrod's erect masculinity. The tree was evergreen because evergreen trees are full of life year round, like Nimrod's penis. The tree was pointed at the end just like Nimrod's pecker. The big red balls that dangle off the tree, well you get the picture. This holiday is perversion at its best. Mithra was another sun-god that was born on December 25th. Thousands of Christians and Jews were crucified in honor of the sun-god Mithra. If there was one day that jesus was not born, it was December 25th. Any Internet search on Tamuz or Mithra and Christmas or December 25th will show this
    test
  11. biblemark1018

biblemark1018 New Member

SUNDAY SERVICES
    Early believers kept Saturday as the Sabbath until March 7, 321 CE when Pope Constantine passed a law requiring believers to worship on Sunday, the day the pagans worshipped the sun-god. Believers still kept Saturday as the Sabbath until another law was passed eleven years later. This law signed into decree by Pope Constantine forbid believers to worship on the Sabbath (Saturday) and it was punishable by death by the Catholic Church. Many believers were burned to death by the Catholic Church for keeping the Sabbath.

EASTER SUNDAY
    Easter is Ishtar, (Semiramis, widow of Nimrod, mother of Tammuz) the bare breasted pagan fertility goddess of the east. Legend has it that she came out of heaven in a giant egg, landing in the Euphrates river at sunrise on the first Sunday after the vernal equinox, busted out, and turned a bird into an egg laying rabbit. The priest of Easter would then sacrifice infants (human babies) and take the eggs of Easter and die them in the blood of the sacrificed infants (human babies). The Easter eggs would hatch on December 25th, the same day her son Tammuz the reincarnate sun-god would be born...how convenient!
    all the so called holydays or holidays what ever you call them in the faith are pagan on not what jesus teachs mankind
    test
  12. Prime Evil

Prime Evil Registered Abuser

test
  13. biblemark1018

biblemark1018 New Member

read it all of it
    test
  14. OrtizDupri

OrtizDupri then you gotta BREATHE

I've read it before. Much of it is based on fact... that doesn't diminish true belief, any true Christian knows that the Roman Catholic church perverted the message.
    test
  15. Imperial1

Imperial1 For pressed ones only

Glad I'm not a christian anymore.

Imperial1
    test
  16. supermanstick

supermanstick New Member

These are all horrible reasons to descredit a religeon. The Bible Says Jesus is the Son of God and that is what most Christians believe. Now after your essay of trying to speak for Christians and your a MUSLIM, i think you should know the Koran preaches "black slaves and Arab masters", so way to pick a religeon especially if your black.

I am a Christian and Hip Hop fan. I admit that MOST Hip Hop is "evil" such as Non-Phixon, G-unit and others but it is something that I personally love. As much as it goes against what i believe, i cant pull Operation Stackola and Soul on Ice out of my rotation. I grew up on rap and its a part of me

As for the history lesson on Christmas and Easter. Even though they were originally pagen holidays and picked so the masses could easily accept Christianity ( no matter how right or wrong that might be) does not mean Jesus was not the Son of God or crucuified. All it means is that it happened on a different day, but most dont know which one.
    test
  17. KingMenace

KingMenace YOU MAD.

lol at the preacher up a couple post
    test
  18. Oral_Spunkey

Oral_Spunkey New Member

Jesus was molested by his father, God and then Jesus took revenge on Marie and bum raped her.
    test
  19. Imperial1

Imperial1 For pressed ones only

I don't know if you're typing to me or not, however I WILL say that I was raised as a Christian Baptist, so I KNOW what the belief is. And the Koran DOES NOT preach "Black slaves and Arab masters." However, it DOES speak against discrimination of ANY type. And you call yourself a preacher. [pus] So show me where in the Bible does it preach about the white man being the superior race as "The Klan" would preach.

Imperial1
    test
  20. biblemark1018

biblemark1018 New Member

yeah why lie on the quran if you read the whole thing you will see i said no disrespect to the christains i posted facts the bible was not made by god but by
    Emperor Constantine, who was Roman Emperor and was also a pagan until his death.
    and about god having a child

To understand the Biblical meaning of Jesus as "the Son of God", first we must examine the Biblical use of the word "son". In the Bible, "son" is a term expressing an intimate relationship with someone or something; basically, it indicates origin, but it is also used to express close association or identification with persons or things. Even when indicating origin, this term does not limit oneself to one's father and mother. One may be called the "son" of the following: his father and mother, his family, his tribe, his people, his place of birth (city or country), and the time or circumstance of his birth. The if "father-son" terminology is also used in connection with kings and their vassals or subjects, masters and servants, teachers and disciples, and almost any situation in which someone is subordinate to or dependent on someone else. The basic requirement of the "son" is to honour and obey his "father", but he should also love him and emulate him.

Genesis 5:32: "son of five hundred years"
    -- "five hundred years old"

Genesis 15:3: "a son of my house"
    -- "a servant in my household"

Deuteronomy 25:2: "a son of stripes"
    -- "deserves to be beaten"

Judges 19:22: "sons of Belial"
    -- "wicked men"

I Samuel 20:31: "a son of death"
    -- "he must die"

I Kings 20:35: "sons of the prophets"
    -- "a company of prophets" (NEB)

II Kings 14:14: "sons of pledging"
    -- "hostages"

Job 41:28: "son of a bow"
    -- "arrow" (NEB)

Isaiah 60: 10: "sons of a foreign land"
    -- "foreigners"

Lamentations 3:13: "sons of a quiver"
    -- "arrows from his quivers"

Joel 3:6: "sons of the Grecians"
    -- "the Greeks"

Zechariah 4:14: "sons of oil"
    -- "anointed"

New Testament

Matthew 9:15: "sons of the bridegroom"
    -- "the guests of the bridegroom"

Matthew 12:27: "your sons"
    -- "your people"

Luke 10:6: "a son of peace"
    -- "a man of peace"

Luke 16:8: "the sons of this age"
    -- "the people of this world";
    "the sons of lights"
    -- "the people of the light"

John 17:12: "the son of destruction"
    -- "the one doomed to destruction"

Acts 13:26: "sons of the family of Abraham"
    -- "you who come of the stock of Abraham" (NEB)

Galatians 3:7: "those who believe are children of Abraham"

Ephesians 2:2: "the sons of disobedience"
    -- "those who are disobedient
    a muslim is a christain because christain means to follow the teachs of jesus and muslim do
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.