Christians. If the human race is of such importance to God....

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Carpe Noctem, Dec 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

Why did he put us on a pissant planet out in the middle of nowhere?
    test
  2. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

"he" didn't, "he" made a universe, and the present day "you" just happens to be on a sort of crappy mass of crap. Think of it this way, the physical experiences we are experiencing, are unexperiencable to "god", we are living to see what else there is aside from a perfectly balanced comfortable everything/nothing, which "god" is stuck in. Once this universe is done, or "we" have gathered all the information we can, and we return, the appreciation of that perfect balance will be far greater because we'll be able to compare it to the constant overcoming of hardships...
    and then we will get bored again, and want to break out that old ability to overcome we can't use as godform...and so on, and so on...

until a soul figured it all out and refuses to return to the godhead...yes, yes...the universe will be all mine!!! mine i tell you!

and in all actuality, this planet wouldn't be so shitty if it wasn't for the people on it
    test
  3. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

I'm questioning strict bible christians.
    test
  4. breathlesss

oh, well, fuck them people, they're goin' to hell anyhow
    test
  5. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

i'm not a christian.

but what other planet do you suggest?

if anything, the planet earth is made for humans.

we have everything we need in this one single planet, that no other planet has.

:numaan:
    test
  6. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Exactly. Why couldnt he put us on mars or venus. So stupid of him
    test
  7. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

god loves this world

John 3:16

but rather or not we can determine our worth from being placed in a subjectively troublesome era. is sort of takin' credit away from the fact that we do live in a bad time.. on a planet far from other's but it's not the bad times that define us it's what we do about the bad times to make them better that defines our true nature..

god want's us to build bravery and say "fuck this, I'm not takin' this any more ima buss a nigga to the white meat"
    test
  8. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

test
  9. snowy

snowy 39k Rap Song Music Folder

Wow what a perfect assumption. Just right for a religious person to make.

Why not throw us on a Super-Earth though. Like Kepler 22b. More space to grow. More resources to build with. For instance endangered elements like Gallium, Indium, or Hafnium's world supply are expected to run out in the next 20 years among lots of others even something like Zinc. And theres many others like so called Rare Earth Elements which China holds around 97% of the worlds supply.
    test
  10. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

oh jesus fucking christ.

stop that shit already, always bringing religion into it.

even if other planets have that shit, we're not travelling there anytime soon.

so how about you cunts stop complaining about shit you have no control over?

yeah, super earth.

good fucking luck mate, i'll see you there.

test
  11. snowy

Well someone of science wouldnt make the assumption that no other of the several billion/trillion other planets out there couldnt possibly have what this planet has.

And who is talking about travelling there. We're talking about God's Placement. He had all these possibilities of planets and chose this one. Thats the entire topic of this thread.

NASA confirms 'super-Earth' that could hold life - Yahoo! News
    test
  12. mizzOe.

mizzOe. valiumaddict

in4superearth
    test
  13. breathlesss

who says god didn't place people on other "earths", just because whatever life is out there hasn't been showering the universe with radio waves at the right time frame for us to detect them doesn't mean there ain't stuff out there. Maybe there is a nice perfect planet out there and the people there think "wow, why'd god put is on such a peaceful and easy going place?...this is sort of getting boring"
    test
  14. snowy

Well you're right of course we don't know that for certain.

But why only create a relatively small area around a sun that is habitable to humans or life as we know it in general. If god created the properties of heat from the sun and liquid water on planets why not make it so Venus and Mars were habitable as well. Of course there are theories that they were or at least Mars was at some point in the past.

It would make some sense to have Earth be our starting point and then have a nicer more pristine planet in our vicinity that we could migrate to once we had attained the level of unity as a species to reach it. Instead the closest planets are all basically dead worlds and without some advanced Terra-forming techniques are just going to be stops for mines to be setup or water to be extracted.

And the closest stars are 4.2ish light years away, or 39 735 067 984 839 km.
    test
  15. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

:funny::funny: Lol fucking what? Do you know anything about the universe, or for that matter, numbers?
    test
  16. breathlesss

good point, i hadn't even thought of it in that manner, if what i've learned is remembered right, the sun is a star of size that will start to gain heat and grow before its eventual demise, assuming we can terraform mars in the timeframe is comes to a habitable zone there, that's a viable option as you'd said, but then what after that? there'd be even less time there, but, maybe the current gas giants would change state due to some sciencey stuff, i dunno, highly speculative
    test
  17. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

would you like an award for that?

seriously, you deserve praise.

i thought you don't believe in god.

so you only conveniently believe in him when you want to mock shit?

and if you're not talking about how to travel there, then stop complaining.

test
  18. snowy

I don't.

Its called talking about it in line with the thread parameters. In order to create some discourse to lead to a discussion. Also known as the entire basis for message boards in general.

Its not mocking shit outright. Its saying there is nothing logical about creating something supposedly divine in nature meaning Humanity and then placing it in far off spot in the middle of nowhere. With little to no chance to expand out into the cosmos before we run out of resources and space to comfortably grow as a species.
    test
  19. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

fair enough.

but you don't believe in a god.

so why not blame the big bang theory? it should've placed us in a better planet.

comfortably grow as species? you think we haven't grown as humans?

nothing is permanent, the earth will come to an end.

test
  20. snowy

Cause if we go by the Big Bang Theory then it becomes logical...

In that when a solar system is formed it takes in and clears the surrounding space of mass. And the expansion of the Universe spreads out stars from each other over time.

Sure we have grown to a certain point. But Im not talking about a several thousand km's within a warm safe bubble that is conceivably traverse-able in one man's lifetime.

I'm talking about 50 to 400 million km's as in the distance to other planets in our system. Or 40 trillion km's as in the distance to the nearest star. Its not just about the growth we have had up until this point. Thats all fine and wondrous and simply amazing considering all the medieval thinking that still persists. But its about the CONTINUED growth into the future.

Using just the resources we are supplied with in/on this planet. Many metals used in our advanced point in history are in short supply in relative terms. By the BBT its logical in that its just the luck of the draw. If you bring God into it then its like saying that because one country ie China has more of a supply of this or that needed material that its more in God's favour.

METALS SHORTAGES. - Scitizen

And talking about the end of the Earth... Come on the Earth will be here for Billions of more years. Even if we aren't.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.