Christians Are Fools

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by RETSoldja, Dec 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

What in the FUCK are you talking about? :funny: @ drunk Coup
    test
  2. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

lol

You know.
    test
  3. Coup d'état

How do you figure ? That's stupid. Is it because more than PB and LPREE walk in truth around here ? Is that too much for you ?

I tell you this much you will not go to the Kingdom with out the Cross.
    test
  4. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

Isn't there a way a Mod can check the IP addresses?

WRONG! it does not warrant further beliefs in a set, there is no SET of beliefs that all people who don't believe in god adhere to,
    some say aliens may have created the whole universe, big bang and all, some say "i don't care" and don't even think about it...some of them are mentally handicapped to the point where they have no ability to conceive of a god, and are therefore by proxy "nonbelievers"

you are an A-hole

Theism is a Belief in God, therefore...
    Theism is a religion?
    everyone who just believes in God (Me, and Coushya included) are members are the same religion?

see, i looked up the definition from different dictionaries, and found the three that should end this idiocy now

freedictionary.com

notice how only the last part of the last one is containing the thing which you would be "rebuttalling" about, being that "theism" cannot reject revelation, it is an included *possible* definition, so, don't even bring it up

but, Coushya, unless you's'll admit me and you thrwoee are of the same religion because we believe in god, you can no longer consider the single thought of not believing in god as the form of religion
    test
  5. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

"Is it because more than PB and LPREE walk in truth around here ?"

that is a very good point u make but no. they are usually pretty easily defeated by 99% of the site and i applaud that you and you have given them more strength recently to stand by their own stubborness. :clapping:

its because of your similar posting styles of stretched out stupidity. page after page of being convinced you are making a point that you are unwilling to even consider anothers opinion. bolding words constantly at unneeded times which u think is an exclamation on your arguement. and your constant love of complimenting each other both verbally and by posting in the same threads :69:
    test
  6. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Um well easayas posts have been rebutles to links that nightmare and breath have posted to support their idea that the theory of evolution is actually a fact. E was bolding points that the author was clearly
    stating on his own words that that the evidence suggests, implies, not confirmed, or is
    test
  7. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

i've never been defeated.. i've been circle jerked but not defeated
    test
  8. eashaya

eashaya seer

Convinced we’re the same just as you’re convinced that the evolution hypothesis is infallibly correct. If only I could prove the latter misconception as easily as the former.

Yes, it does. No belief in God is cohesive with, and relevant to, any belief/s concerning the origin of life. Be it aliens, big bang, evolution, or any other you could possible conceive. I can’t speak for the mentally handicapped; however it is certainly worth noting that you can.

I am not confident I understand at all what you are trying to imply here. However, in regards to:

“but, Coushya, unless you's'll admit me and you thrwoee are of the same religion because we believe in god”

I can say that we are all religious, not of the same religion.
    test
  9. breathlesss

if atheism is to be considered a religion, it would have to have a DEFINED SET of beliefs, there is no commonality among them aside from one single thought...which does not entitle them to be a religion anymore than me and you sharing the same, single thought, that there is a god, makes us be in the same religion...

Christianity is a Religion that has Theism IN it's SET of beliefS
    Christianity is a TheistIC religion
    whether A/Theism, it does not make it a religion

now, atheism could be part OF a religion, if there actually is a church out there that has a written SET of beliefS (a doctrine) and ONE of those beliefs is to not believe in god, then, and only then could you call that, and only that church group an atheist religion, but, most likely they would have a differing name of religion, universalist or something, and they would properly be considered atheistIC universalists

if you can't understand that, then, there is no hope for you, and i'm sure the floor around your toilet is frequently splattered with feces
    test
  10. eashaya

eashaya seer

For an atheist to be considered religious he need only the belief that God does not exist which further establishes beliefs concerning the origin of life. Whether those beliefs might be, “aliens may have created the whole universe, big bang and all…” It does not matter.

I believe in Christ Jesus, I belong to no establishment or ministry but that of my Father in Heaven. Just because I don’t subscribe to the Catholic Church or the Baptists or Jehova’s Witnesses, does not make me non-religious. As much as I consider myself to not be of any religion, I am still religious based purely on the English definition and the fact that I believe in God and as such have further beliefs concerning the origin of life.

If you don’t believe in God and have different beliefs concerning the origin of life when compared to another non believer, you’re still religious; no matter the severity of your dislike and resentment of religion. Have you bothered to look up any Atheist Churches? Please do, you need not take my word for it. I’m sure you will thoroughly enjoy attending one of their sermons.
    test
  11. MissAndrya

MissAndrya Evolution is what is.

You can say it, but you would be incorrect.
    test
  12. eashaya

eashaya seer

By your esteemed authority? Compelling.
    test
  13. breathlesss

so now it's all of a sudden just religioUS? what happened to "atheism is a religioN"?
    yea, atheism can be considered a religious thought, but it does not directly entail any more beliefs about origin
    atheism is A, ONE, SINGLE, LONE, belief that does not require a set of beliefs to follow, it CAN BE part of a religion

your little flip flop of religious and religion did not go unnoticed mr. smarty nipples

i don't need to believe in god, i've already accepted it as a logically deduced fact, just as i've accepted that "god" allowed for all the possibilities of evolution, as well as everything there is of everything there ever will be

why would i enjoy attending an "atheist church" where, bu that description the entire sermon would be the phrase "we do not believe in god" repeated over and over?
    test
  14. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

your will isn't, your logic constantly is
    test
  15. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

no sir/ma'am. but if it makes u feel better than thats ok
    test
  16. MissAndrya

MissAndrya Evolution is what is.

What, exactly (and in your opinion), makes me religious? I assure you, I am not.
    test
  17. Coup d'état

It takes faith to believe in evolution.^ Your world view is a religious philosophy only, and not science inference.
    test
  18. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Shut. The. Fuck. Up.
    test
  19. breathlesss

then, in that case, your beliefs are also a religion, and you therefore hate yourself
    test
  20. reggie jax

reggie jax Well-Known Member

i agree that atheism is a religion. at the very least it is a religious belief, or a stance on a religious issue (the existence of god). it's not an organized religion because it's not a specific set of beliefs and there are no official authorities of its dogmas, but nonetheless it inevitably influences the actions of its adherents along with their stances on a number of religious and political topics.

i've eased up on my stance towards god, i found that the confidence in the lack of a god was little more than willful faith; at the very best it boils down to gut intuition. i still lack a positive belief in a god, which still classifies me as an atheist, but i now consider it a possibility that is worthy of serious consideration. it's just not a question humanity is currently in a position to tackle, so i don't see any need to pledge my devotion to the existence or nonexistence of a hypothetical creator.

having a fair amount of confidence in scientific ideas like evolution, on the other hand, is not at all religious. coup and others who make this assertion have consistently displayed only a profound ignorance towards not only evolution but science in general. at the same time, a scientific theory is not an absolute truth and anyone with a respect for the scientific method is well aware of this.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.