Christians Are Fools

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by RETSoldja, Dec 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

that's the catch 22, the proper view of god has no limitations, to be just a theist has no limitations, but once that theist starts to settle on a defined religion, then they are stuck

why can't i believe in the teachings of jesus, while I still don't believe 99% of the bible that teaches them?
    test
  2. breathlesss

if i want cheese, i'm not going to order a pepperoni pizza, and remove the pepperoni, sauce, and crust...i'm going to buy a brick of cheese, because i can
    test
  3. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

test
  4. eashaya

eashaya seer

Atheism, in accordance with the dictionary, is the doctrine or belief that there is no God.

doc•trine [dok-trin]
    noun
    1. a particular principle, position, or policy taught or advocated, as of a religion or government: Catholic doctrines; the Monroe Doctrine.
    2. something that is taught; teachings collectively: religious doctrine.
    3. a body or system of teachings relating to a particular subject: the doctrine of the Catholic Church

be•lief [bih-leef]
    noun
    1. something believed; an opinion or conviction: a belief that the earth is flat.
    2. confidence in the truth or existence of something not immediately susceptible to rigorous proof: a statement unworthy of belief.
    3. confidence; faith; trust: a child's belief in his parents.
    4. a religious tenet or tenets; religious creed or faith: the Christian belief.

For a man who would appear to be learned in, or at least impressed with, science and logic, you oft present arguments (perhaps responses would be better suited as it seems to lack in composition what defines an argument) devoid of any fact or reason. Instead, you simply choose, perhaps through intent or ignorance, to simply say, “Incorrect.” Assign negative reputation to members with another ‘incorrect’, or cast insults and rhetoric. I have no intent to mock you, so I choose not to quote many posts by you as evidence of my statement, but feel compelled to point out the nature of your generic replies. Please don’t be offended, it is simply an observation, but you have yet to dispute any facts represented by offering any sort of factual reasoning in argument. I am hesitant to debate with anyone who would carry themselves in such a manner as it is an injustice to the argument and both parties involved.
    test
  5. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Thats what he does. He enters a conversation under the impression he knows more, done more, studied more, lived more with perpetual understanding of every known religion. He has no intrest in actually engaging in a conversation, no intention of listening, or learning, or accepting correction when blatently wrong. And if u say something he thinks he has covered in his repetuare, exactly, he will just assign comments like 'snake oil' 'inncorrect' etc. He cant even hold his attention long enough to actually back up anything, and wont debate it if he disagrees. But regaurdless all he will do is try an discredit you from the jump, and any further conversation will be scoffing, and name calling.

Pay him no mind.
    test
  6. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

Deception is board, deep and very real...

When Jesus says, narrow is the gate to heaven and wide the gate to destruction...He was not kidding!!!!
    test
  7. breathlesss

who was that directed at?^

the doctrine or belief? that's a redundant definition, because a doctrine is the teaching of a belief...and even to use the 4th definition of belief as an adherence to atheism being a religion is idiotic, that would be the equivalent of saying a wooden stick will stick to another surface because the definition of stick is also adhere

there is no Atheist churches, teaches, doctrines, nothing that makes it more than a shortened label for the opinion of "there is no god"

if someone who believes there is no god is considered to practice the atheist religion...then, people who don't like brussels sprouts would be asproutists...and because i believe (strongly at that) that weed is far better than alcohol, i guess i am a marajuanist
    test
  8. Coup d'état

Breath you act like Christians walking in Truth have churches, or practices...we don't. A Church is two or more followers of Christ together in one spot. I am not religious. I walk in truth. I dislike religion. I think most Christians walking in Truth agree. Obeying what Christ teaches and expects is not work. It is joy. It is living how we were created...and that is becoming increasingly harder to do in today's satanic-secular world. Christians are slowly being squeezed out of society...and the future Church is in the woods (Church is not a building).

and when the time comes to take the mark of the anitC (perhaps the micro implant ?) Christians will have to be strong or be deceived unto the trap.

The so called Christians that take the mark, are not Christians to begin with. Many who call upon the lord on that day will not be heard...for they are luke warm in deception no better than the heavthen...I'm not saying I'm perfect by no means.

You don't have to respond. I'm just thinking out loud.
    test
  9. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Are you an alias of Coup? You have the same wordiness and all of the substance (that is, none).

First things first. You make some particularly bold claims, claims that will not go unchecked. Disregard for factual reasoning? Generic replies?

Show me.

As well show the context in which your quoted replies are presented. If someone has a worthy argument to be legitimately engaged then by all means. The problem is, members like Coup and Playblack do literally nothing but proselytize their faith. There IS no debate in spouting scripture, you can't substantiate and then simply call it truth (at times with a capital t, no less). Where does one even begin with such a person, other than prove the book/your deity is legit. Once you can show that god is real and the bible/quaran is the accurate representation of his nature THEN talk to me about what it says in those evil ass books. Until then, I don't care what's in there, as I read it cover to cover and know it to be a work of fiction.

Also, as long you people make "arguments" (I use that term really loosely in this case) like atheism is a religion, I don't see not being hostile an option, as I tend to be very hostile towards stupidity.

Not believing in Santa Claus does NOT make you an Asantaist. You just don't believe Santa is real. That is it.

Atheism is the same way. There is just no way around the FACT that not believing in god cannot be a guaranteed predictor to ANY other aspect of someone's worldview. Could being atheist lead to some dogmatic thinking? Possibly. But other times it doesn't. Somtimes atheists embrace something like nihilism and hedonism, but being atheist doesn't MAKE them nihilistic or hedonistic.

Things like this, should be self evident. I suppose when I find something so completely axiomatic, when I hear something to the contrary I greet it with hostility, instead of just explaining what seems like it should be obvious. My apologies in that case, but we are supposed to be grown and why are we still having this non scensical argument about making atheism something more than it is? It's. Just. Not. True.
    test
  10. Coup d'état

http://board.rapmusic.com/sanctuary/1308551-evolution-debate-evolutionist-vs-ye-creationist.html

^ Here is the debate you did not want to do. And there is no scripture. Just a good old ripping of evolution using points that cannot be refuted. And that is just some things covered. More to come...stay tuned.

I think you are hostile because you are ignorant about a few things.

1. History (believes the public school version -propaganda to keep you dumb)
    2. science (evolution ? lol)
    3. logic (hmm yeah, atheist logic...nuff said)
    4. common sense (see above^)

This is OK though. You are not unique; you are cookie cut and manufactured by the same people you praise and idolize and respect. You are being played and you have no idea, just like the standardization of the country, the world even to one unified page; people also are being dumbed down in a direct correlation to this globalization process. You are a mold, but they sell to you a product of intellect that is poorly packaged. You don't care though. It feels good.

Though I suspect you have some idea, thus your hostility. You'll get there one day dude. I'm not ruling that out. Your pride might be a difficult thing to get over, but truth is worth it. I had to do it and found out, so I'm sure you can too.
    test
  11. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Fixed for accuracy of that paragraph.

Seriously, stop projecting your inferiority complex. You're a text book psychological train wreck. I literally have hate for the person that you are. I'm sure you would take that as some kind of jealousy on my part that you have the truth, or that I despise the truth...you theists are just that pathetically predictable. Take it as you will, but you are a horrible person. I mean you're not a piece of shit like Alias, but all of this lying...it doesn't hurt me because I'm too smart to buy what you're selling. Who you hurt with your dishonesty is ultimately yourself. Sad really, you seem to have the mental capacity to be better than this you would just rather have the warm fuzzies of your zombie carpenter king.
    test
  12. Coup d'état

Who am I hurting with the truth ? I don't think your jealous either. And I know you don't hate me, you are just mad. It's hard to tell someones disposition online....anyhow, you know evolution is dumb.

@ text book psychological train wreck. I'd figured you would respect that field. You are a robot in this society. You probably like sports, watch TV, go to movies, idolize movie stars/athletes and the whole predicted and expected path of a fabricated and predetermined existence outside God.

It's total BS. And psychology - It works only in the construct of an engineered society, in abstract conditions and in a total sellout of human value by the elites planning your future and next move. In short, it is to reinforce the status quo.

If I were to really show you what institutions classify the disorders and why, you'd crap your pants. Psychology is the work of satan...it will take you perhaps years of study to just take what I said seriously. I took me years and years. Not saying I know every thing, but I know for certain what I talk about. So what you say really shows what you know, and it is not as much as Christ knows, that's for sure.

Also, I studied my way into Christ. I peeled back the onion of deception and found the core. You can only go to one place. Use your head, ask questions. It's not too hard to find.

You think I have inferoirty...I don't. What does one do with Truth ?

Share it.
    test
  13. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

You are seriously a nut job you know that?

All. You. Do. Is. Say. Shit. You. Can't. Back. Up. AT ALL.

And then you brag about it, like you did something. It's annoying, yes. Then you talk in a very condescending tone, after literally not proving a goddamn thing. Yes, I hate you. The actual emotion of hate. You should be eradicated for your arrogant foolishness.
    test
  14. Coup d'état

I'm just tying to show you that yes, there is a life outside of bondage. Sorry to come across arrogant to you. There are only a few ways to express a truth that can be so discovered easily in Christ.

And I'm not good with so many atheist attacks. So a fault to me for handling scoffers a littler poorly, it does get old. But my skin is getting thicker (evolution ? lol). SO I'll probably be calming down in the future. My zeal is mistaken, as is Aliases.

I've been on both sides. The atheist side the longest, and I can tell you both sides. Christ is truth. There are attacks on him, have been and will continue to the end. Don't believe the hype.

peace dude, and you don't hate.
    test
  15. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Dogmatic religion = bondage.

I am free of this bondage, so what can you really tell me? You studied your way to Christ, I studied my way to the realization that Christ (more significantly his daddy) is fiction. More importantly than this, even if he were real, he is not worthy of my praise or respect. I'm pretty sure I wrote a substantial de conversion thread, you'd benefit greatly understanding me by reading it.
    test
  16. breathlesss

test
  17. Coup d'état

what's a shadow watcher ?
    test
  18. breathlesss

did you read the story? a shadow watcher, in this case, you, is one who is seeing only what's been given to him via creationist indoctrination, believing all they see is real, and even when unshackled, they refuse to look elsewhere...all this is furthered by the thought that the things casting the shadows that the watchers see as real, are merely shadows of the real truth itself
    test
  19. Coup d'état

next time if you could just copy it and paste it...so everyone could benefit from your stupidity..lol jk

I've been through evolutionist/atheist indoctrination for 29 years, got it all my life...and indoctrination is something you are legislated to go through. On top of that, I probably understand evolution better than you, as do most Christians here. That is why we school you guys 24/7. Not because we are smart, but we are in Christ and know the fallacies in the theory. (1-5 steps of it) So, being broken free is not indoctrination. Indoctrination you are born into unwillingly, and in freedom you hopefully depart in it.

SO what you said really does not make sense.
    test
  20. breathlesss

every single fucking thing you say is taken directly out of some creationist handbook, you act like you came upon these supposed fallacies of evolution on your own means, when, every one of the topics you bring up are a nearly word for word excerpt from one of several creationist propaganda sites, which all cite the same things, which is themselves, and are all just ridiculous, cyclical non-reasoning

Coup, I, and several others, evern "christians" here have given you article after article of actual physical proof, not the computer simulations and assumptions you speak of (which do exist amongst the theories, but for them to be that mathematically perfect basically proves them with that), but everytime you're like "No, i know the truth, I have scientific proof that your theories are wrong and my belief of biblical creation is right."
    and then you never return to actually refute them with anything legitimate

You are a fucking joke man, and my attempting to even discuss anything civilly with you is done, i will however be terribly mean to you until you hang yourself with the cord of your flagellist's whip and finally do mankind a shred of good

you and the ones like you are poison to earth and god alike
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.