Christians Are Fools

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by RETSoldja, Dec 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

:funny:
    test
  2. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

RET, what are you doing ?

Christians are not meant to look like fools. Do this, open your bible and see what it says about fools. Prove all things with scripture man. Gentiles are fools. The fool says there is no God. A fool turns into his lusts to move away from this truth. To suffer for Christ on the other hand, is a privilege. In a secular world, all truth is buried under mountains of deceit, don't fall for some unbiblical doctrine that we are the fools. Death of a thousand lashes ? Christians should be out there with the good news. To not do so is holding out on your brothers.

I agree we all act foolish sometimes, but that only happens in sin and outside of God's word. Not in the eyes of heathen unsaved. That's a certain.
    test
  3. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

RET vs. Coup, battle of the condescending halfwits. I hope neither side wins.
    test
  4. Coup d'état

What are you going to rely on after you come up short defending your "proven" theory of evolution ? (what an oxymoron) The same evolution that is a fact as per the majority of scientist ? What then ?

Will you continue with the name calling ? Probably. That's all you got. And that says alot about the religion.
    test
  5. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

a·the·ism   [ey-thee-iz-uhm]
    noun
    1.the doctrine or belief that there is no God.
    2.disbelief in the existence of a supreme being or beings.

Okay, now that we have you up to speed on what it actually means to be atheist, maybe we can put that religion shit to bed (probably not you're black hole level dense). You have failed your burden of proof and have ignored and hypocritically dismissed proof presented to you. You are a coward. Why is my assertion that you're a coward more credible than your's that I am? Simple. If you were so confident that you had these smoking guns that could "absolutely 100% refute the religion of evolution" or however retarded ass way you want to say it...you would have presented it to academia.

But instead, here you are, on a hip hop message board, telling us the whole world flooded at once and science proves it! Well present that to be reviewed then you could be vindicated once and for all. Oh...you're not going to? Is that because you know that you'll be smacked around intellectually and mocked (well that happens here but I digress)? Of course that's why you don't. So, shut the fuck up, if you really could disprove evolution without a shadow of a doubt, you'd be famous.
    test
  6. Coup d'état

I smell the majority is right argument lol....if they all believe it I have to, right ? You still have to believe in evolution happening. Just because you're in atheist does not mean you don't have religious beliefs. Everyone does, don't care who you are you do.

you would have presented it to academia.

You don't understand the university system man. It's not as black and white as you dream it up. Who funds the universities, the public ones ? The government. The government has a invested interest in keeping evolution supported. Who runs the government ? on and on...Point is, there is an agenda dude. It's not OK do research anything outside approved and sanctioned bodies. And evolution is it.

You cannot be founded and research creation science in most public institutions. Why ?
    Well, I think you get the point.

And really, the burden is on you. Think about that for a minute. I will continue to make threads, so I am going to stick around.

And an internet forum, a Church, a street corner, a bus, a class room, I don't care dude where I am at. Truth is to be known. Just happens Ive been home a lot sense summer and the interent is stilled filled with atheists. So I don't see anything wrong with this medium.
    test
  7. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

re·li·gion /reeh-lig-iun/
    Noun:

1. The belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, esp. a personal God or gods.
    2. Details of belief as taught or discussed.

just because they are polar opposites doesn't mean they can't both be religions..
    test
  8. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

for a religion to be a religion, there has to be rituals, tenets, rules, etc. to be an atheist is really nothing until they are labeled that by someone describing their view of things...to be an atheist religion, there would be atheist churches, with scripture citing how creationists are wrong, and an exacting set of beliefs, just because a collective bunch of people share 1 same view, or lack of view for that matter, does not make them a practicing relilgion... you will never see an "atheist" on a street corner scaring hapless passersby, screaming "YOU'RE NOT GOING TO GO TO HEAVEN!"...well, you might if they then follow it with "...OR HELL EITHER, 'CAUSE THEY DON'T EXIST!" you get the point tho...being an "atheist" is no more than being an "evolutionist", it'd be like calling someone who puts oil in their pasta water "oily pasta waterists"
    test
  9. Coup d'état

Think about this, the atheist Churches are the museums of natural history and your museums of evolution. Both only exist in your minds, and the museums help streamline that process of mental gymnastics of how soup comes alive into man today with your god: "billions of years" helping. (god of death).

Your scripture is your text books and your humanist manifesto. Your preachers are university professors and 'scientist for evolution'. It's a religion in that it answers three basic questions of life: who am I, why am I here, and where do I go when I die ? Evolution teaches you are just a cosmic burp, you are just a random that washed up on the beach, and you are worm food once you die.

also, it teaches you how to behave and your world view, which sadly, fits right into the enemies plans.

Repent Ye and belive the Gospel.

breath, in your opinion what are Christian rituals ?
    test
  10. eashaya

eashaya seer

the•ism   [thee-iz-uh m]
    noun
    1. the belief in one God as the creator and ruler of the universe, without rejection of revelation (distinguished from deism).
    2. belief in the existence of a god or gods ( opposed to atheism).

re•li•gion [ri-lij-uh n]
    noun
    1. a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe, especially when considered as the creation of a superhuman agency or agencies, usually involving devotional and ritual observances, and often containing a moral code governing the conduct of human affairs.
    2. a specific fundamental set of beliefs and practices generally agreed upon by a number of persons or sects: the Christian religion; the Buddhist religion.
    3. the body of persons adhering to a particular set of beliefs and practices: a world council of religions.
    4. the life or state of a monk, nun, etc.: to enter religion.
    5. the practice of religious beliefs; ritual observance of faith

Atheism is the specific belief that no deity exists. Atheists also possess their own belief as to the origins of life and the universe (see evolution). Interestingly, as with many religions, different atheists may well have a different set of beliefs regarding the latter. You only need read the posts of several members here as evidence supporting this statement.
    In saying this, I am not purporting that all atheists consider themselves religious or as practicing religion. However, the simple act of being an atheist would, by definition, make them followers of a religion, hence religious.

Perhaps, as we know religion today, this is usually correct. However, theists and atheists alike, both with their own specific fundamental beliefs can adhere to their ‘faith’ without practicing any such rituals. You may or may not be surprised to know that there are indeed atheist churches and you need only read some of the posts here to find evidence of proselytizing and assertions of unproven facts, given in a preaching manner, attempting to refute the concept of creation and instead support the theory of evolution. Again, not to say all atheists consider themselves as followers of a religion or as religious activists, but just as Hitler may not have considered himself arrogant or the racist ignorant, they are.
    test
  11. Coup d'état

<3 eashaya, right on.

you need only read some of the posts here to find evidence of proselytizing and assertions of unproven facts, given in a preaching manner, attempting to refute the concept of creation and instead support the theory of evolution
    test
  12. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Absolute nonsense.

Atheism is ONLY the lack of belief in a deity. What a person defines them self as beyond atheist is entirely up to them. There is virtually nothing religious about it. The only question it answers is "hey do you believe in god?" the answer is no.

It says nothing about what they think about abiogenesis, human origins, morality etc. This stupid ass argument (an underhanded tactic to try and put theism on equal footing) has to stop because it has no backing at all.
    test
  13. breathlesss

Coup...
    there is no SET of beliefs for an "atheist" or an "evolutionist" there is no movement, or agenda, or shoving their beliefs down the throats of others, no books that say if you don't believe this you're a fucking idiot and will burn for eternity, no rituals (communion, weekly mass, chanting, etc.), no collective group of people who actually collect together into a physical group and exclude those who do not think the same way, no unwarranted proselytizing, if an "atheist" or "evolutionist" is arguing with a creationist, 100% of the time it was started by a creationist

humble yourselves and learn the data, accept it, still believe in jesus, and shut the fuck up
    test
  14. lyricalpriest

same can be said about a theist:

theism is ONLY the belief in a deity. What a person defines them self as beyond theist is entirely up to them. There is something religious about it. The only question it answers is "hey do you believe in god?" the answer is yes.

It says something about what they think about abiogenesis, human origins, morality etc.

yawl fall into the same parameters as us. but just disagree with everything we believe in. there for you've become a group of non-religious zealots.

your energy and time spent spreading your "gospel" or anti-gospel is samilar to the theist.. to top it all.. in order for you to be a Atheist you have to aknowledge the fact that some one believes in god..

here's an example.. let's say magic wasn't real.. and you have a group of "magician's"

then a group of Amagician's come out to prove them wrong.. how are they not a organized group with beliefs and rituals like the magicians? just be/cause they dont perform magic .. but they try to deny magic and push that belief on other people..
    test
  15. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

amagicians lol thats a good one. but there is so much wrong with that post idk where to start....

1. atheist is a term meaning one thing. end of story. nothing else to go into detail about. but theism is such a broad term which must go into detail about exact beliefs and everything else breathlesss (yes his name has 3 s'. just outlined in the post above yours.

2. there is no time spent spreading the gospel. compare it to a boxing match. theist are the argressive fighter spreading the gospel (throwing punches) and atheist are the counterpunches merely reacting to the statements in ordinary conversation.

3. again they are not organized at all because for the reasons breathlesss outlined. i know for the sake of arguement you are trying to make it seem like an atheist is doing the same, but you are the only ones chained in to your beliefs, we are free to do, believe, and say what we want without eternal consequece.

welcome to the future
    test
  16. lyricalpriest

when people put the term religion on atheism.. it's because that's what they have turned into..

im a theist .. but im not religious. b/c my search is of my will. i find the truth's i feel god tugs at my heart about. i am free to come to god at any time and ask him for guidance and help. when restricted in the flesh, he gives me strength to over come and grace to be succesful. or at least live comfortably. i don't allow emotion's to blind me from his existence. I find that believing in him has caused much more things to happen in my life then when i didn't believe. i argue that the theist is more free then the atheist in that respect.
    test
  17. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

how have "they" turned into anything?

your not religious? u seem to be the #4 hardcore christian in here. if you have changed up since then thats a good thing.

what has happened in your life is all your knowledge so i dont wanna bring that up.

i dont see one valid point in that post that shows a theist is more free than an atheist
    test
  18. breathlesss

according to a recent harvard poll, theists more often wear boxers
    test
  19. lyricalpriest

i am more free b/c i utilize god as more support where as your confined to the world .. you'll never become more then what the world allows..

where as greater is he that is in me then he that is in the world
    test
  20. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

god is your crutch. my mind can expand to anything without boundaries. that is the definition of freedom. you cannot go past a certain point without eternal consequences.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.