Christians Are Fools

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by RETSoldja, Dec 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

Evolution is not science. It is all speculation, backed by nothing but a philosophical belief.

I've been a student of evolution a long time. Being in it's deception is ignorance. Knowing the truth of it is not ignorance, but wisdom.

A common argument that is if people do not fall under the deception of evolution is that they are dumb or do not understand. I tell you the truth, I've studied evolution for years in University.

Show me your best evidence for evolution. Please.

One thing is for sure, you are blind and a common fool, no different that the rest. You have a closed mind and if you believe in evolution you have been massively deceived and remain in the dark.

The fact is that evolution is not a fact or a plausible theory that can stand up to scientific scrutiny.
    test
  2. reggie jax

reggie jax Well-Known Member

yea, i'm an idiot and evolution hasn't stood up to scientific scrutiny. i'd take the time to argue with you about this if i honestly thought anything fruitful could come from it.
    test
  3. Coup d'état

You will not argue it because religious speculation is not science. You have nothing of fact, evidence or any science to back up evolution at all. The reality is, is that you are ignorant and have mad faith in a majority opinion. You fail to see the humanist world view you are deceived into. Believing what is false to be true, and what is true to be false. You fail to see that the humanist that you, whether you are aware of it or not but are much a apart of, can only try to explain the world in a naturalist view. Which, of course, is lacking any scientific foundation but rather faith and open rebellion against God. This is known, and has it's roots, but you are not aware of it. Evolution is taught on a need to know biases. You only need to know Grandpa was a rock, and you are worthless according to the deceptive forces pushing a lie. Your rich history is suppressed and you deserve to know the truth really. Yes man is worth more.

If you were to debate me, you would learn a lot and see that I am right. It is common knowledge that evolution exist only in religious circles (humanist universities), text books and computer simulations. It is also common knowledge, recognized by real science that we were created.

Name one evidence for your religion. One.

Truth is that God created you. Truth is that this truth has been under attack since day one. Nothing is new under the sun. Wake up. God is the Truth and Jesus is your advocate. I suggest you start thinking.

No offense.
    test
  4. reggie jax

lol, ooooo. somebody is feisty.

alright, maybe i'm being rude here. you seem intelligent enough. if you want to debate evolution that bad then present your argument in a new thread and i'll respond. i don't wanna hijack this one.

lets be clear, before we continue. i saw how your thread with nightmarex ended up, and i briefly skimmed your post in there. save the crap about the 6 forms of evolution for another time. we're talking about biological evolution, and if you studied it in a university you should be well enough aware of the parameters of that theory.

let the conversion begin! jesus here i come..
    test
  5. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

This goin down?
    test
  6. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

^^ This, 1000x this.

Coup has no regard for science and does not understand it, even on a rudimentary level. It is indeed a fruitless endeavor to attempt to show him the science of evolution (to which much has been posted). I'm glad people are catching on to his nonsense.

DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS.
    test
  7. ArkadeIsCool

ArkadeIsCool New Member

religion is funny..
    test
  8. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

Sadly, it a way it really is...

The problem of saints halo's are mainly in the fact that they're visible only in mirrors.

As well as most people, who claim that we're unable to understand their religious ideologies, are simply correct. We understood only a fraction of what exists, and we're expected to blindly follow something that doesn't? Le grand problème, s'il vous plaît.
    test
  9. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

it is a big problem, and, i will please

wait are you talking about the saint halos in mirrors? never heard of that
    test
  10. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

I'm a bit lost in translation with that one ~ couldn't find a proper term; when believers mention that saints have a "glow" about them, or some "supernatural presence" to them, for me it's a reference to the fact that all that "glow" is only possible to view in a mirror, since it's more or less vanity on Churches behalf.
    test
  11. Coup d'état

Let's roll.

Some thoughts:

Evolution really has 6 definitions. The problem evolutionist have is that it is an incoherent term. You have to define it. And if you debate me, I am going to define it. This will show how stupid it is.

When we debate I predict the only evidence you will give for evolution is Micro (variation) and that you will not have anything else.

I'll open the thread. I am working on another Dating thread tonight for xcalibar. This must be done first then we can play.

Also, you can consult a Creationist. You get Payback and I can consult an atheist. I get Nightmarex. If not, then that is fine.

Rules:

1. If you use outside links you have quote in the thread as a source
    2. You have to use your own words
    3. First round will be my opening, 2nd post will be your opening
    4. The second round will be rebuttals
    5. Each round you are allowed 7500 character text.
    test
  12. reggie jax

go ahead and do the 6 forms of evolution thing if its really that necessary for you as an initial platform, but try and stay mainly focused on biological evolution. digressions from this topic are likely to be ignored.

i dont know what you mean by this. consult them how?
    test
  13. reggie jax

just so we are clear on the first rule: you're saying if i use an outside link as a source i have to quote the relevant part in my post which will count towards the 7500 character text limit?
    test
  14. Coup d'état

IF you believe in biological evolution then the first five steps of evolution must have taken place Reggie, there is no way around it.

Consult as in ask for insight or thoughts or advice. I am most likely not going to ask anything. I don't need to.

OK, forget the character limit. Just make your argument as sound as you can.

I'll get the thread up soon, but I have to do a Dating thread first..

cya
    test
  15. reggie jax

that's fine, i can wait

and good call on removing the character limit. i will be as direct and short spoken as i can.
    test
  16. Coup d'état

Cool, I'm pumped too. Thanks for taking me on.

I'll focus on Biological evolution as much as possible.

Good luck

EDIT: Just a recap

we both open with arguments. Once I get the thread up you'll see mine. I will then wait until you post your initial argument for evolution.

round two will be rebuttal. I'll refute your opening and you can then refute mine.

Thrid round ? maybe...?
    test
  17. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

like, phone a friend? but with the opposing view as counterhelp?
    coup, you have silliness filling yer brain hole
    test
  18. TheBigPayback

Uppin for truth
    test
  19. Coup d'état

uppin out of ignoramus. Ya big dummy
    test
  20. TheBigPayback

I was missing ret. Nice work trying to make it all about u.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.