Christians Are Fools

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by RETSoldja, Dec 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RETSoldja

RETSoldja Telling it like it is.

Christians are absolutely meant to look like utter fools.

Not to each other, though that seems to happen far too often lately. They are meant to look like fools to people who do not believe as they do. That is the way it is, the way it is meant to be, and the way it will always be.

Believers:

**We claim that God lives within us. That is considered insanity.
    **We believe the death of a man 2000+ years ago was specially meant for our salvation and that of others. This is considered a form of narcissism.
    **We believe in a supernatural force that guides us and operates through us. This is considered delusion.
    **We believe that God speaks to us. This is considered schizophrenia.​

So yes- Christians are fools in the eyes of the world in general. But let me ask this question of believers:

Is it better be a fool in the eyes of the world, or the eyes of God?

No Christian should give the an areal rodent's hindquarters what others think of them in regards to belief. Yes- Be concerned with your witness. Yes- Be concerned with your presentation. Yes- Be concerned about whether your light is truly shining in both word and deed.

But if someone is playing the part of the insufferable and pertinacious uncircumcised philistine... So what?

Christians, believers in Christ: We're meant to be fools. So, uh... Grow up.
    test
  2. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

test
  3. RETSoldja

test
  4. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

The only real christian died on the cross.

The rest of you are twats.
    test
  5. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

test
  6. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

anti-semite
    test
  7. RETSoldja

No- Christ was not a Christian and could not be a Christian. He was Jewish. His followers were called Christians because they were "little Christs." It was meant as an insult.
    test
  8. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Well i think the topic title pretty much wraps this forum up. Good work people.
    test
  9. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

test
  10. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Ignorance is bliss i see
    test
  11. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

believing in something is offensive to those who don't. never understood it, never will. pretty sure those who believe they are better than someone else, or try to incite an emotional reaction out of someone just to try and throw it back in that person's face is the true fool.

to answer your question though, no. a true christian gives a fuck what you think of them.

but, a fool is a fool, regardless of belief.
    test
  12. RETSoldja

You may need to look at what I said a bit more closely. I said a Christian ought not care what people think of their belief.
    test
  13. RETSoldja

How so? Give me a good reason, and I'll change it up.
    test
  14. patrown

patrown student for life

would you claim any religion as your own RET?
    test
  15. RETSoldja

When Christianity first started out, there were not the rules there are today. There was one Body; in other words, no denominations. There were no regulations regarding dress, hair, etc., contrary to popular opinion. Women were not expected to be barefoot and pregnant; men were not expected to be spineless pansies.

I would say that I try to be as true to first century Christianity as I can be, and let me tell you- It did NOT look a whole lot like what one might see now in the U.S. That is one reason why Early Church history is such a focus of mine, to say nothing of church history in general.
    test
  16. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

This same thing is found in the bible, and is a very underhanded tactic to aid in brainwashing. It recognizes that believing in talking snakes, burning bushes, and jewish zombies is retarded and people will question it A LOT. It tells the believer that when someone points out there beliefs as outlandish and baseless, it is to be expected because when someone is "of the world" they will simply not "get it". This is very dishonest and deceiving.

The whole "listen guys, we believe some retarded shit but keeping the faith is what god wants" pep talk is what allows people like Payback and Coup to say the stupid shit that they do and not feel shame, which they should.
    test
  17. RETSoldja

Do you "get it?"

No?

Then it is not dishonest nor deceiving. You, on the other hand...
    test
  18. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Oh but it IS. It gives you an out when someone points out your beliefs for what they are...NONSENSE.
    test
  19. RETSoldja

And you are so dense you do not realize your argument speaks to you.

Furthermore, what do I care? Your opinion means about as much to me as your IQ- Less than nothing.
    test
  20. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

you can't denounce a claim unless you have an opposite claim to denounce it with you maggot.

Where's your literary works to proves these literary works wrong, BITCH!

your fatlip words mean jackshit, do you understand that ffaggot?

the Bible was written eons ago, your hoe ass was just born 12 years ago. so sit your simple ass down and learn something instead what's on MTV tomorrow.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.