christianity is one big contradiction

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by stickman, Dec 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Still Nameless

Still Nameless Money Motivation.

this debate could go on f-o-r-e-v-e-r .. look in history, it has..
    test
  2. Residual

Residual I'm Gay

still going.

Good job Monster.
    Monster.com
    test
  3. Atreyu

Atreyu New Member

Let me kill this shit right quick...
    test
  4. Atreyu

Atreyu New Member

Notwithstanding triumphs of science that benefit humanity, we must bear in mind that scientists are ONLY HUMAN. They are not beyond temptation and corruption. Their motives are not always noble. Truly, science has its proper place in society, but it is not an infallible guiding light in an ever-darkening world yo...

“The result of [the] cumulative efforts to investigate the cell—to investigate life at the molecular level—is a loud, clear, piercing cry of ‘design!’ The result is so unambiguous and so significant that it must be ranked as one of the greatest achievements in the history of science. The discovery rivals those of Newton and Einstein, Lavoisier and Schrödinger, Pasteur, and Darwin. The observation of the intelligent design of life is as momentous as the observation that the earth goes around the sun.”—Darwin’s Black Box, pages 232-3.

I love that quote^.Fuck the notion of evolution...its just for those who are conditioned to think in a way that SOUNDS intelligent.But its not true...so are you STUPID or inteliigent?

Another thing...the earth was created for humans to inhabit it.The ecosystem WORKS AROUND US.This planets animals...bacteria...etc. WORK FOR US TO LIVE A STABLE LIFE.its sort of like an ant farm.What do u think would happen if the ecosystem broke down or some major animals that contribute to the planets keeping became extinct?It would DIRECTLY affect us.it can even stoop down to the level of a Dung beetle becoming extinct and the enormous amount of Dung that elephants drop having an effect on the ecosystem built around humans to sustain the proper living condition...what you think would happen?

Also...Did you know that if the Sun was an inch closer to our planet...We would not be able to sustain life on this planet because wede burn?But if the Sun was an inch further away...we could not sustain normal living life on this planet because wede freeze.

What?You think the big bang did this?Our positioning is a matter of luck?

Im sick of these SO CALLED EDUCATED people.I mean you make me laugh with he stupidity your mouths spew...what you say sounds intelligent because you base your thoughts on IMPERFECT HUMANS whove conditioned your thinking pattern to rubble.Anything else you want me to son?
    test
  5. Still Nameless

test
  6. stickman

stickman music entrepreneur

atreyu, i'm not an extremist, what you just typed is aimed at some extremist or some shit.. that doesn't even apply to how I think. I think for myself, I don't read out of a science book and suddenly say, "oh that's the truth right there. I have thought out my arguements long before I started typing in this thread and have come to conclusions based on experience and knowledge."

as for sonning anyone or anything, you're an imperfect human.

and as for something to work toward, you're saying we're put on earth to try to become perfect.. as in become gods ourselves? isn't there something in the bible about saying your equal to god?
    what you're saying doesn't add up.

go back to sunday school, junior.
    test
  7. stickman

christianity is one big... 12-29-2004 10:53 AM † $ta$h †

oh god no, negative rep... no you christians are ruthless..
    test
  8. stickman

this is an educated person right here (part 1)
    test
  9. stickman

part 2...
    test
  10. Still Nameless

lmao ... this thread is basically useless unless u just want to put your opinions out there but if your actually trying to win an argument ur fuckin wastin your time .. No one is going to change their mind.
    test
  11. stickman

the truth is in this thread (more than once)
    if you're too stubborn to step out of your shoes and think for a minute then that's your loss
    test
  12. Atreyu

Atreyu New Member

Who said that?haha.And how are you gonna gauge a human being perfect to the level of God?WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT DOG?Youre not coming with any facts to back what i said...youre just talking out your ass now.
    test
  13. stickman

let's try to keep this discussion straight...
    you said the fact that we aren't perfect gives us a purpose; meaning to our lives

so you're implying that our purpose is to become perfect, if that's not what you're saying, then your argument is just you typing for no reason or you're not that smart... one of the three

so becoming perfect would mean god-like, would it not?

and that's a sin.
    test
  14. Still Nameless

The thing is, is that all the posts in here are truths, jus to different people so there is no way that anyone will come to the same conclusion. Which in turn equals a waste of time since that wat everyone is trying to do ..
    test
  15. stickman

no, christianity is a bigoted religion..
    that's not a truth to certain people, that is a truth period.
    read what Dicinyaeye wrote. those are absolutely historically educated statements/facts.
    test
  16. Still Nameless

well, if i get that interested then i'll go peep ..
    test
  17. Atreyu

Atreyu New Member

IN THE BEGGING MANKIND WAS PERFECT(ADAM AND EVE).take the word BECOME out of your sentence.Mankind would have been perfect until adam and eve sinned which is when we became IMPERFECT.Armageddon is when the Govt is destroyed By God and when those who follow Gods teachings and laws to their fullest ability will be kept alive to once again live as PERFECT human beings on earth.

So whats science ultimate purpose?Since its what you worship.
    test
  18. stickman

I don't need an ultimate purpose and it's not what I worship
    I worship nothing, I'm a living breathing intelligent human, and I'm thankful
    why do I need to worship anything for that?
    why can't I just live to better myself and help other people?
    why do I have to feel obligated to praise your god?
    why can't YOU just be comfortable living? why do you feel the need to praise something to make you feel safe?

once again, you are saying perfect human beings.. what the fuck is a perfect human being?
    test
  19. Atreyu

Atreyu New Member

Lets not begin to lie now son...youre not intelligent.Youre just filled with other peoples opinion s that make absolutely no sense and are in no way proven against the bibles validity.Youre on time out.

A perfect human being is what adam and ever WERE and the purpose of the creation of MANKIND and the planet we inhabit..God created us and the Earth so we could live forever in peace.That goes hand in hand with the point that humans DO NOT use the full potential of the most complex organ we have...THE BRAIN.SCIENCE will NEVER figure the human brain out...WHY?because as of now...ALL HUMANS are imperfect and cannot comprehend our OWN FULL POTENTIAL.Its fucking obvious.Damn dog.Everything youve babbled about CANNOT combat with what i just said.Why?Because its SIMPLE FACT.NOT Assumptions and philosophy from another IMPERFECT human being as myself and everyone else inhabiting this planet IS.
    test
  20. stickman

is that what they teach you in your underground school bus?
    wow @ being so brainwashed.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.