Christian Audigier 2009

Discussion in 'The Library' started by Bonnie Bathory, Jan 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bonnie Bathory

Bonnie Bathory New Member

Someone said they wanted it, discuss. I will post updates here as I find them.

Christian Audigier popular brands include "Christian Audigier"... "Ed Hardy"... "Smet"... and more.
    test
  2. Bonnie Bathory

Bonnie Bathory New Member

LA Fashion Week: Spring/Summer 2009

[​IMG]

Quoted from source:
    "Christian Audigier unveiled "American Lord" the Christian Audigier Spring 2009 Collection on the main stage at the Mercedes-Benz Los Angeles Fashion Week at Smashbox Studios in Culver City.

The visually stunning fashion show displayed trendsetting and uplifting designs in red and black British plaid merging two distinct attitudes; the formality of nobility and the anti-establishment subculture. Classic patterns of plaids and stripes were infused with Christian's distinct trademarks of vibrancy, color, and Hollywood street-chic.

The models walked down the green grass runway displaying the designer's trademark embellished and distressed jackets, hoodies, jeans, tees, and mini dresses.

Highlight of the collection was a mismatched look for both men and women. On display were tiara adorned women displaying torn jeans and micro minis paired with red plaid tights and granny glasses. Men walked down in top hats with embellished scarves, jackets and jeans splashed with Audigier pictures at the back.

Explaining his new collection, Christian says, "My namesake collection explores the rigidity of aristocratic society, and the need to rebel against it."

"I cannot imagine sitting quietly and properly in a stuffy manor having tea and crumpets without jumping on a table, turning up the volume and making some noise. My collection is the wild child of any aristocratic family."

In less than four years, Christian Audigier companies have launched nine popular brands, with over sixty licenses. He oversees an international portfolio of designer brands, including Ed Hardy, Christian Audigier, SMET, Crystal Rock, most recently Evel Knievel, C-Bar-A, Savoir Faire, Rock Fabulous, and Paco Chicano.

Christian's successful businesses include U.S. and international wholesale distribution, as well as U.S. online and international retail stores."

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    test
  3. _REAPAH_

_REAPAH_ Mello Dee

i cant take this shit serious...
    test
  4. Ziplock Paper

Ziplock Paper New Member

test
  5. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

theres some individual articles that look dope as fuck, but the way they put everythig together is ass

for instance, this sweater is fuckin sick

[​IMG]
    test
  6. Murder Ink

Murder Ink Jigsaw

i love their clothes..
    test
  7. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

that designer is trying too hard.
    test
  8. LiveFromThe781