Chris Rivers (Big Pun's son) - Wonerland of Misery is one of the best mix-tapes out this year

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Twamp, Aug 11, 2013.

1. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

[​IMG]

http://www.datpiff.com/Chris-Rivers-Wonderland-Of-Misery-mixtape.491676.html

and i'm not saying this for the fact he's Big Pun's son, i'm saying this because he's real consistent, solid, and has his own identity. his flow is very similar to Pun's but his lyrical content is a lot more self-conscience i think. overall, the production, guest appearances, and everything on here is real dope. out of the 25 tracks there's at least 18 i've been playin' regularly.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2013
    test
  2. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

good look
    test
  3. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

He looks just like his dad, too... you know you're gettin' old when you start seeing the children of your favorite rap stars wreckin' shit... I need to check that Cory Gunz, too... Ghostface's son raps, too, but I haven't heard anything outstanding from him.

Does Pete Rock have a son? If so, it should be Joey Bada$$, because he looks just like him.
    test
  4. ThatsNotMyName

ThatsNotMyName The Conquering Lion

Yeah I heard something from him when he still called himself Baby Pun (awful name btw, glad he changed it) and he did sounded like Pun's son. I liked it. Besides he sounded like a cool guy in an interview. Imma cop that.

But as long as we on the subject of rapper's kids. Damn, anybody heard the cypher of Cube and Rev Run with their kids? Damn those lil dudes were meh, not to mention Will Smith's son.
    test
  5. Tha Cunnysmythe

Tha Cunnysmythe Unsavoury Negroid

Did you hear that mixtape/album of Ghost and his kid

Pretty sick

There was a track I really liked on it called Event that the kid was solo on

can't remember his name - sun god or something?
    test
  6. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

Bump

Sent from Tapatalk 2
    test