Chris Brown Unveils New Smiley Face Tattoo

Discussion in 'The R&B Haven' started by Knowledge, Jun 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Knowledge

Knowledge 12 lbs with dick insert.

[​IMG]

Chris Brown is putting on his happy face, literally. The 21-year-old added a smiley face to his growing number of tattoos. Brown's girlfriend, Karrueche Tran, tweeted a photo of the fresh ink, which is located on the singer's upper back. The photo was viewed over 15,000 times since being posted Friday (June 3).

Brown has not yet explained the inspiration behind his latest tattoo but the new artwork may be a symbol of how he feels about his career. Two years after his assault on Rihanna left him riddled with negative press and attempting to return to the public's good graces, the tide seems to finally be changing.

His fourth studio album 'F.A.M.E.' debuted atop the Billboard charts selling 270,000 copies and is half-way to platinum with over 500,000 copes to date. 'F.A.M.E.' spawned the hit single 'Look at Me Now,' which has gone double platinum.

With his legal obligations behind him, the Virginia native has been free to focus on his music, embarking on a tour to promote the album this year.

Up next, Brown will take the stage at the Hot 97 Summer Jam Sunday (June 5), at the New Meadowlands Stadium in East Rutherford, NJ.
    test
  2. babygal

babygal New Member

That tattoo is ugly as f*ck :lol:
    test
  3. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

....creepy for a smiley face. :scared:
    test
  4. babygal

babygal New Member

Exactly, gives me chills! The meaning of the tattoo its quite obvious, but the design is very very ugly.
    test
  5. GaLaTeA

I still kind of think he got punk'd with that tattoo...even if he's the brains behind it's inspiration.
    test
  6. babygal

babygal New Member

I don't personally think he has enough brains to come up with such a think. Maybe he just had it done for the "cool" factor :lol:
    test
  7. GaLaTeA

...sadly, he failed. :funny:
    test
  8. babygal

babygal New Member

Sometimes is better to get a chinese symbol ... or nothing at all :lol:.
    test
  9. GaLaTeA

Even those can get you into trouble, especially if it says something completely different then what you've paid for...and of course if you venture out and travel to China...one of my friends wanted the sign for immortality which comes in two symbols, but because the tattoo artist started a bit low on his neck, he only has one symbol, and lawd only knows what that means now...if anything... :funny:
    test
  10. babygal

babygal New Member

I always found that extremely funny! :) I would never get a Chinese symbol as a tattoo because I can't be sure of what it says as I don't know the language myself, but people is that funny.

Did you know D. Beckham's sanskrit tattoo is actually wrong? :lol:.
    test
  11. GaLaTeA

A lot of celebrities suffer of "uspide down" tatoo meanings...even Rihanna managed to screw up with her Rebelle fleur tattoo...because it should be Le Fleur Rebelle. :funny:
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.