Chris Brown Arrested For Felony Assault

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by -SLuGGy-, Oct 27, 2013.

1. -SLuGGy-

-SLuGGy- Member

This dude is a idiot man. Needs to calm the fuck down

Chris Brown was arrested in Washington D.C. this morning for FELONY assault after allegedly attacking a man outside a hotel ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... Brown got into an argument with a man outside the W Hotel at 15th and K and allegedly began punching him. The incident occurred at about 4:30 AM.

Our law enforcement sources say Brown did not appear to be under the influence of anything at the time of the incident.

Brown is currently in custody. As for the other person, we're told he's being evaluated at a D.C. hospital.

Brown is still on probation in the Rihanna beating case and this could be grounds for violating his probation -- which means he could be sentenced to prison for nearly 4 years ... worst case scenario for him.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/10/27/chris-brown-arrested-felony-assault-washington-dc/#ixzz2ivkrZBbI
    test
  2. ambidextrous

ambidextrous Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2013
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  3. -SLuGGy-

-SLuGGy- Member

I just don't get it, you have millions and millions of dollars and fuck one of the baddest bitches on the planet. How hard is it to just enjoy life and stay away from bullshit? Idk what happened and I get it's difficult to be in the publiuc eye but damn this is what his third or fourth violent incident?
    test
  4. ambidextrous

Dude is going up north for this, they don't play that shit where he's going... gonna get his fuckin ass beat if comes with that " anger issues" nonsense
    test
  5. ambidextrous

*double post
    test
  6. brother mouzone

brother mouzone Well-Known Member

He's a celebrity he wont be in gen pop if he goes to prison.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  7. Bad Dude

Bad Dude Are you bad enough?

It will get reduced. I'm sure he didn't just decide to beat a nigga up for no reason and I'm sure there is video of the altercation

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
    test
  8. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

i agree w/ you but we, the non-famous people of the world, simply cannot relate
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  9. ambidextrous

Maybe so, but unless charges get completely dropped dude goin to prison. Soon as he gets back in front of that Judge that deferred his sentence for whooping Rihanna's ass she's sending him up north guaranteed
    test
  10. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

If u offend again on the same charge your on probation for you're supposed to go back up a d finish the remainder of your sentence we will see how this goes
    test
  11. MC Bone16

MC Bone16 R.I.P MCA

well he went form beating up a woman to fighting gay guys, now to fighting straight dudes. Its an improvement...
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  12. -SLuGGy-

-SLuGGy- Member

9:05 PT -- TMZ just spoke with the victim. He tells us Chris broke his nose and he may need surgery as early as tomorrow morning. The victim confirmed he and a friend photo bombed the two women who were taking a picture with Brown when Chris went nuts. The victim says he's not a Chris Brown fan ... and was just hanging with a couple girls at the hotel when he saw the singer outside. The victim says he doesn't understand why Brown would be "so homophobic" to hurl such a slur. And get this ... the victim says he would have accepted an apology at the scene, but now he will absolutely press charges.

8:25 PT --
    Law enforcement sources tell TMZ how the fight was triggered. Two woman approached Brown in front of the W Hotel and asked to take a picture with him. As the pic was about to be taken, 2 men rushed over to get in the photo. We're told Chris then said, "I'm not into this gay s**t, I'm into boxing," and threw a punch at the alleged victim. The fight was then taken to the ground.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/10/27/chris-brown-arrested-felony-assault-washington-dc/#ixzz2iwKFpFI9
    test
  13. Bad Dude

not gonna lie, if i were famous and a couple dudes tried to get me on camera looking like im hanging with some faggots, i'd be mad too, but he shoulda refrained from throwing punches...
    test
  14. -SLuGGy-

-SLuGGy- Member

The "im into boxing" made me lol. Straight out of a B action movie
    • +Rep +Rep x 4
    test
  15. creator

creator alpha & omega

The industry life's not for everyone.
    test
  16. SiegeSupreme

SiegeSupreme Well-Known Member

Dead @ im into boxing. Niggas use pre-fight dialogue in real life now.?? :boshwtf:
    test
  17. Bad Dude

best indication of a LIE is when niggaz put in preemptive dialogue while a confrontation is happening

reminds me of zimmerman saying trayvon said "you're going to die now" before supposedly banging his head into the pavement
    • +Rep +Rep x 3
    test
  18. B whun

B whun 3 card molly wop

:funny:
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  19. double ML

double ML plekz = wannabe thought police

surprised it wasn't about him beating up someone's grandma
    • +Rep +Rep x 4
    • -Rep -Rep x 1