Chris Benoit dead

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by abztrakt, Jun 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

if not angle i would have thought orten 4 sure.
    test
  2. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

yeah..this was surprising since it was Benoit but if Angle killed his family it would just be like how predictable..

if samoa joe ever goes crazy like this maybe he will start chanting "joes gonna kill you"
    test
  3. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Kurt would commit suicide by drowning himself in a glass of milk.
    test
  4. benoit can burn in hell for all i care he killed his son and wife.... and i bet them wrestlers feel like dumb asses for showing sympathy for him.... so much for wwe's drug policy... angle went to tna on his own agenda so i dont see him doing anything like this.. i didnt even think benoit would do it.. i was talking to my cousin monday night and we both agreed he wouldnt do something like this.. and he did i do thank benoit for putting an end to the vince mcmahon is dead storyline
    test
  5. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

"We found a milk mustache on the face."
    test
  6. DaAlmightyDolla

4 some reason part of me felt he still didnt do it. maybe cuz i have a vivid imagination and watch 2 much drama shows but it could have been a set up. like they were all held hostage and benoit didnt give in so they killed off his wife first but he stayed strong but than they killed off his boy. benoit 2 devistaded had nothingelse 2 live 4 and the kidnappers knew this so they made it look like a suicide. if u think about it. wilder stories been made into movies.....

that was my thought until i heard he(or some1) was injecting the boy with steroids than i just said fuck it. kill em all
    test
  7. daniel had fragile x syndrome w/e that is... he was found w needles in his arm... of human growth hormones.. what i beleive is nancy was going to tell on benoit for injecting his son.. plus tell wwe that he is taking steroids... during his roid rage he killed both nancy and daniel... after he realized what he done he hung his self in the weight room, i think nancy's threat would of drove him to do that roid rage or not... he sent disturbing text messages to his friends.. to chavo... the gates on the house is open and the dogs are out...( he wanted someone to find the bodies after his suicide ) looks like JBL was right he is a women beater./women killer// fuck benoit and his shitty lie of a legacy..
    test
  8. Nam Dekan

WWE more then likely already knew of steroid usage..I guess a loophole in the policy is that it's okay if you got a prescription and apparently Benoit did..Plus all he would get is a slap on the wrist..Nothing would've happened..
    test
  9. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

I can say that I have spent the better part of the past three days on PWTorch.com, reading the many articles that you, your staff, and readers have been posting. Thanks for making an it an objective, unbiased look at this tragedy from all angles.

As far as the reported fact that Daniel was taking HGH, I was born two months premature back in 1964. I only weighed 1 lb. 15 oz. and was at the time the smallest baby born in the hospital to survive. During my entire childhood and adolescent life I took HGH in pill form, one dose every day. This is not uncommon to be prescribed by a pediatrician as a way to increase a child's development and growth curve. Of course, all the mainstream media are making out to be a sinister thing. Keller, keep up the great work.

Jon Tessler
    Virginia Beach, Va.
    test
  10. kurt angle had prescribed pain killers and got suspended.. its funny how this loophole suddenly exist.... i no if you go to train.. they say if your on steroids to leave... rey mysterio had to take some kind of steroids to stop his dissy spells. benoit wouldnt of done that in his right mind not making excuses for him but he worshiped his son.. when he won a match he would bring his son in the ring... what i belelive is during his roid rage he killed her... the rage only lastes a few minutes so she was still strugglin when he was done raging ( obvisouly benoit didnt give a shit about her because he waited 2 days after killing her to kill daniel.. i suspect he was going to run away with daniel, daniel said no you killed my mom and tried to get help but benoit killed him... they speculated a choke hold on daniel because there wasnt any bruises.. roid rage was the cause of the whole thing.. but he was in his right state of mind at some point during the murders... because he did leave a bible by nancy and daniel... the way he killed nancy was brutal.. strangled her with a cable and tied her legs up.. he couldnt of done all that in a few minute roid rage. but it was still the factor.. medicine can also have that side effect.. just cuz wwe said he wasnt roid rage dont mean it wasnt.. they said authorities had no right to say it was.. and wwe had no right to say it wasnt.. i was a benoit fan for quite a while and cant condone him killing his wife and child.
    test
  11. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Vince McMahon will appear on the Today Show tomorrow morning on NBC for an interview with Meredith Viera regarding the steroid allegations in the Benoit tragedy and the tragedy itself.
    test
  12. Luger said alcohol and drugs, including steroids, wreaked havoc on his own life for years before a jail chaplain converted him to Christianity. He said he believes it is possible steroid use played a part in the Benoit family tragedy. "Obviously, they were in his home. Let's face it. There's a pretty good chance he was on them and to discount that they didn't play a role, as far as with his temperament, I'd be lying if I said there wasn't that possibility," Luger told 11Alive's Valerie Hoff. Luger is now a fitness and nutrition coach in Cobb County.

lol.. dr mcmahon is going to confirm benoit wasnt on steroids... in other news... randy orton is gay.. you can tell a mans sexual preference by the way he holds his ciggerette
    test
  13. abztrakt

abztrakt the impossible cool.

Sorry, I'm not getting my facts from Lex Luger. The only less reliable source about this was Steve Austin's ex-wife Debra who turned it into basically just a Steve Austin bashing party.

I think the concussion theory holds a lot more water than the steroids. And if the roids were involved, it was probably one of the long term effects like paranoia than any kind of roid rage. The dude was obviously nuts though, roids or no roids.
    test
  14. um im not getting my facts from luger ... he made a good point.. they where in his home there was a good chance he was on them.. benoit wasnt nuts it had to be a side effect.. wwe had no right to say he wasnt on them...they could have the autopsy results right in front of them and still say he wasnt on them... wwe is trying to run from this by saying authorities had no right to speculate he was on them.. wwe has no right to speculate he wasnt.. they where in his home..umm he was tested in april... thats nearly 3 months ago.. i dont no why there making vince the public eye for saying benoit wasnt on them.. a dude that roids up him self is trying to cover his usage up... and as for a drug policy.. it doesnt exist
    test
  15. Nam Dekan

How do you know Benoit didn't have any mental problems, you know the guy personally? Steroids are just being used as a scapegoat because of their presence in the media right now. I think Benoit was possibly just a disturbed individual and was totally different behind closed doors then what he portrayed outside those doors.

What happened to people just being crazy, now something/someone has to be blamed..

I'm also sure that drugs that fucked Luger's life up the most were cocaine, crack or whatever else he was using..

None of us know Benoit behind closed doors though, we know the persona we see on TV. How do we know what his relationship with his wife was like. Do we know what was said in the heat of the moment? It's all speculation...
    test
  16. cocain/crack/steroids/alcohol all has the same effect... i forgot what they call alcoholic rages.. i think there called DT's.. i try to stay away from that stuff cuz i know what it can do.
    test
  17. DaAlmightyDolla

finally some1 said it....

its like when some1 is raping women they say he wasnt loved by his mother...
    fuck that if a person is crazy they're just crazy. every1 want 2 look 4 motive when maybe sometimes shit just happens.
    test
  18. abztrakt

The thing is, he didn't even hide it very well. Everyone said he was obsessed with respect, that he would punish people in the lockerroom who didn't show respect, and if the story Triple H told on Raw was a normal thing for him, he probably took it too far. He always made his kids dress up in a suit and tie for live events so they would look respectable, even though they probably hated it. But that obsession wasn't seen as being wrong, it was seen as being a "lockerroom leader". This guy was crazy though, and everyone should've known it. I don't doubt at all that Benoit's used steroids, he just didn't kill his wife and kid during a roid rage. Could side effects of steroids like paranoia have contributed to their deaths? It's possible. But they weren't THE cause.
    test
  19. everyone demands respect most of the time... dissrespect contributes to more arguments than anything else.
    test
  20. abztrakt

There's a difference between demanding respect and being obsessed with it.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.