Chris Benoit dead

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by abztrakt, Jun 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Waze

Waze Tha Prophet

he killed his fam and then himself?

the boys at hooters wont believe this..
    test
  2. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

silent but violent
    test
  3. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

Savage.

Beniot, Crash and Eddie are the only wrestlers I've felt weird about, when I've heard of their deaths.
    test
  4. Waze

Waze Tha Prophet

^.. crash died a couple miles from here where i live..

I live near stevie richards..
    test
  5. The Second Comming

The Second Comming you aint poison!!!

test
  6. abztrakt

abztrakt the impossible cool.

Apparently some people got weird text messages from Benoit on Sunday morning, so WWE called the police, but not until sometime Monday. Everything I've read said the kid died Saturday, Nancy on Sunday and Chris on Monday, so I wonder if they could've stopped him from killing Nancy or at least himself if they'd done something sooner.
    test
  7. Waze

Waze Tha Prophet

it wouldnt have mattered if they stopped him from commiting suicide..

becuase he would either get death sentence or life in jail..

so to the fans it wouldnt matter

i bet vince is upset he wasted 3 hours on a guy who killed his family..
    test
  8. abztrakt

This was posted on Something Awful, can't confirm it though:
    "My second cousin is an officer with GBI (Georgia Bureau of Investigations) and what he's heard in his circle is that Chirs Benoit's wife killed their son Daniel, called Chris and told him to rush home because of an emergency which is why he missed last Sunday's Vengeance PPV. Upon arriving home Benoit killed his wife in a rage for the death of his son and then killed himself Monday morning. His wife's body was found in the master bedroom, strangled with the cord from an alarm clock. The son's body was found in his room appearantly suffocated with a garbage bag. Chris then wrote a suicide note explaining what had happened, apologized to his family, his other children (from a seperate relationship), and his fans. He the fasioned a slip-knot noose from from rope taken from the garage and hung himself from the ballaster in the foyer of his suburban Atlanta home."

The news sources say that the kid was found in his room, Nancy in an office and Chris in his weight room, so I really doubt this story is real.

I would rather he was found alive than dead, especially if he actually killed both of them. But it's especially sad if they could've saved Nancy but didn't because they took their time doing anything.

I think Vince would know he did the right thing given what they knew at the time.
    test
  9. The Second Comming

The Second Comming you aint poison!!!

From what I have read on foxnews.com, they believe his wife died first on saturday, then his son died on sunday, and chris killed himself on monday.
    test
  10. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

Y kill a 7 yr old child?? i mean if he killed his wife and son then himself thats just wrong and selfish in my eyes.....I feel a lil different if she killed the son and then he came home and killed her out of rage then himself

Wut doesn't make sense is that benoit would knowingly miss u live event to come home to kill his family...like he planned it or something....ish is sad nonetheless
    test
  11. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

MSNBC reports this minute that they are eagerly awaiting a media press conference expected within the hour with preliminary autospy results.

- PWTorch
    test
  12. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

The Associated Press is reporting that Benoit strangled his wife, smothered his son, and hanged himself.

TMZ.com reported minutes ago: "Several Atlanta-based law enforcement sources have told TMZ Benoit may have strangled his wife on Saturday, then smothered his son in his bed a day later. Investigators refuse to officially comment, pending final confirmation by the coroner on the cause and time of the deaths."

PWTorch.com has learned that one major media entity has received an email purporting to be from a friend of the Chris Benoit extended family saying that Benoit accidentally killed his wife in a domestic argument, then panicked and killed his son later so his son could be with his mother rather than grow up without a mom and knowing his father as a murderer.

- PWTorch
    test
  13. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

ATLANTA (AP-Staff) - Pro wrestler Chris Benoit strangled his wife and smothered his son before hanging himself in his weight room, a law enforcement official close to the investigation told The Associated Press Tuesday.

The official spoke on the condition of anonymity.

Authorities also said they are investigating whether steroids may have been a factor in the deaths of Benoit, his wife, Nancy, and their 7-year-old son, Daniel, who were found dead in an apparent murder-suicide.

Fayette County District Attorney Scott Ballard said test results may not be back for weeks or even months.

Autopsies were scheduled Tuesday by the Georgia Bureau of Investigation in DeKalb County.

- SLAM! Wrestling
    test
  14. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

test
  15. Accoustics

Accoustics New Member

thats fucked up, to think, i really liked benoit, and now i find out hes a murderer
    test
  16. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

I watched a small amount of the replay of Raw last night, that started at 12, and I noticed in the video the played for him with one of those songs playing... how the footage had Benoit standing there with his hands out in front of him... palms facing outwards... and it just seemed really creepy.
    test
  17. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

TNA removed any mention of Benoit now after the details came out..Looks like WWE was quick to do the same also it seems..the front page tribute is gone now..

i take it benoit will not receive an after death push like eddie then
    test
  18. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

i thought this is how kurt angle would go out
    test
  19. DYNASTY

DYNASTY The Last Of The Best

Damn, that's crazy. I aint watch wrestling in yrs but i remember Benoit,

RIP
    test
  20. abztrakt

Yeah, this is almost the sort of thing that people expected from Angle when he was breaking down. Hopefully TNA keeps a close eye on him after this.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.