Chorus question

Discussion in 'Audio Help & Tips' started by fuck_a_nella, Jul 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fuck_a_nella

fuck_a_nella New Member

When you listen to fabolous or 50 cent songs , they sometimes sing hooks and they sound kinda deep,like more densed nah mean ? , Im tryin to do my chorus's sound like there's or like r n b style ,how can I do it ? I tryed reverb or echo but it didnt work , I just couldnt find the exact thing .
    test
  2. XPENSIV

XPENSIV Xspenzo fucked your wife

Record Doubles
    test
  3. DJX

DJX iTs GraVy BaBy

peep my thread
    test
  4. War Machine

War Machine Sam Antics

the reason why reverbs and chorus effects in cool edit (probly wat ur usin) dont work, is becuz, they are synthetic, and like most things synthetic, they dont hold a candle to the real thing. chorus effect is simply the same lyrics sung at the same time, several times. to get the authentic chorus type effect...record your chorus 3,4, or 5 times and set the volumes at different levels. if you notice, you said u wanted to get that "rnb" singer type chorus right? ever notice, that a group like, destiny's child, always has all 3 women singing when the hook comes in, even if they are all singing the same thing? matter of fact, with that group lol thats about the only time the other 2 even get to sing haha. but thats how u get that sound.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.