Child's Prison by Jakob22 Official Video Feed returned

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by DeathChamberz, Mar 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeathChamberz

DeathChamberz From the Page to da stage

Yeah from the comments we definatly could have done a bit more with the video with a few more shots.
    test
  2. New B

New B Greatest Asian rapper?

the beat goes well with the video. the beat is solid and it's good for a deep track like this, but it's not my type personally.
    Delivery is great, can hear ur emotion in it, flow is pretty good and consistent except for some occasional slurring.
    It would be nice if the vocals were more clear. It seems a little slurred or muddy or somethin, they don't stand out really so i just vibe with the flow, but i want to hear what ur sayin better.
    lyrics are kinda generic underground/deep lyrics but you deliver them pretty well that it sounds convincing. i mean i can feel ur pain through it, but nothin really stands out that makes me go wow. nice concept tho.
    hook is aight, it's a little too long to be catchy or memorable, but i like the part can jacob come out and play with his friends.
    video i think u need more scenes/scenery/cutscenes. the effects are straight for an occasional cutscene or segment, but to have the whole video like that it gets a little repetitive nah mean?

overall pretty solid joint, i'd give it a 7/10.
    test
  3. DeathChamberz

test
  4. BraidzMC

BraidzMC More Than A Hairstyle

test
  5. Sky Falls

Sky Falls New Member

As far as the song goes it flowed very well and the lyrics were definitely above industry standard, I enjoyed the message that it portrayed. Lyrically it wasn't the most amazing, but it was far from terrible and your flow more than made up for it. Told a nice story. As far as the video is concerned, The production was amazing and it was visually stunning. I don't feel like you did anything amazing as far as what the video told, there was no story to go with the song, but I thought it did justice for it. The playground stood as a strong metaphor as did the blindfold. Overall I definitely enjoyed this piece.
    test
  6. Mr. Verbalist

Mr. Verbalist How am I doin?

I'm the biggest critic you'll ever meet. And this is actually super sick, good shit man. No criticism to really give you.
    test
  7. DjFatalityBeatz

DjFatalityBeatz www.BeatsForStars.com

Real rap, dope song bruh
    test
  8. DeathChamberz

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.