child discipline

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Shit with corn in it IRM'S BITCH, May 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chokolate

Chokolate Melts N Ya Mouth

I got whooped and I give whoopings....I see several kids everyday that could greatly benefit from a good ass whooping maybe then they wouldnt be falling out in the store or yelling at their parents in the store...The worst kids Ive ever seen are on Super Nanny and Nanny 911...those little monsters needs to be drop kicked in the throat lol
    test
  2. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Spanking and discipline aren't synonymous.
    test
  3. skandelous_lala

skandelous_lala back from the dead

lol..those kids on Nanny 911 need a lot more than a drop kick to the throat ..I watch that show sometimes and 99% of the time the parents need drop kicked to the throat too.
    test
  4. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

No DOUBT! I've seen this show 3x or so and I agree with that 100%. Those parent's DESERVE little brats like they have lol. It's the parent's that need the work on. Not the children.

I couldn't IMAGINE having children like that. I'd prolly do some whoopin if I did.
    test
  5. Split-P

Split-P are u not entertained?

my gramma used to really beat my ma
    so my ma rarely laid a hand on me

however, those times that she did i dont forget

taught me quickly

it think if the kid does sumthin to really warrant a good smack, then by all means do it....it wont kill em
    too many parents are softies and afraid their kids wont "like" them if they discipline them
    there's a line parents should not cross.....when it comes to discipline its the parent's responsibility to teach their kids a lesson, not wimp out instead juss because they feel scared that one blow might cuase damage

sumtimes, more damage is done if the message of strong discipline and that sumthin is wrong, doesnt get thru to the kid
    test
  6. Imperial1

Imperial1 For pressed ones only

Whoopins are tradition. Punching, kicking, and leaving marks is abuse.

Imperial1
    test
  7. Fire Cracka

Fire Cracka New Member

Fuck no, I'm not gonna smack my child. It's like smacking myself becuase my child is part of me.
    test
  8. IF@KINGHATEU

IF@KINGHATEU i h8 u

y'all are pussies my daddy and mommmy beat me i turned out better then perfect.
    test
  9. SHITTY Bang Bang

SHITTY Bang Bang freestyle fanatic

test
  10. SHITTY Bang Bang

SHITTY Bang Bang freestyle fanatic

sorry someone is on my name right now talking shit
    test
  11. AliasNumber1

AliasNumber1 New Member

child abuse aint cool

my momma use to beat me.. it scarred me for life, literally. I got a bad burn and had to go to the hospital cuz she burnt me with a iron.. they almost took me away from her to. she use to call me names and shit to and other shit... but I love mommy, i really do....

:frown:
    test
  12. Female Nasty

Female Nasty Shaye La Rule.

Fuck em up....

Before they go and do something real stupid, they'll think about that ass whooping....

Time out and being grounded don't work..

Alias, ya moms was on sum child called it, type of shit...
    thats just ridiculous..
    test
  13. Mask2MyFace2

Mask2MyFace2 Controversial

that being grounded might be some white people shit
    out of all my years I've never heard a black person say they were grounded and have never heard anybody have a timeout...maybe they can't talk on the phone or something...but whatever...

these lil bad ass kids need to get whooped...that's why they ain't got no damn discipline now. Then you wonder why bobby shot up his school when he got mad at his teacher. These little kids are running the show...fuck that.

If I got mad at my momma and stomped up the stairs or said something or talked back or anything that was my ass. And If I refused to do something like if my daddy was like get the remote controller and it took me too long to do it something will come flying across that room for sure. And if I did something at school and they found out...switch time...don't even have to think about it. Said something wrong in the store or started running around outta control better guard the back of yo head for real. How many times have you been in a store and a little bad azz kid running around playing and they bumped into you? Happened a bit to me and 90% of the time that kid got snatched up so fast.

I'm telling you these little spoiled ass kids get whatever they want nowadays. You gon give a time out because they didn't wash them dishes or clean up that got damn dirty ass room? after a time out they still don't do it and then the next day they get a new toy or movie or game. Couldn't be me...

But you can't beat them all the time cause they will get immune to it. I know for a fact my little cousins are immune to a whoopin. When I was 16 I stayed wit my aunt for a summer and them twins (like 4 or 5) got a beatin almost everyday...I couldn't do nothing but laugh. Bad azz kids. now they like ten and they be laughin when they momma smack them upside the head. They might be bad but they don't run shit and don't get they want that's for sure.

Burning with an iron though is just abuse though
    test
  14. IF@KINGHATEU

IF@KINGHATEU i h8 u

haha white kids turn out better then most black kids in society, so beating your kids is working great, you dumb nigglet!
    test
  15. Mask2MyFace2

Fuck that...throw a shoe or something

"you better sit yo little ass down boy you don't pay no bills around this motherfucker...you don't get no say so..you don't dictate nothing around here...get up again...get up again"

I'm telling you...yall soft in YOUR house...ain't no kid coming to my house acting like they ain't got no sense
    test
  16. Mask2MyFace2

generalization

whatever...
    white kids are the ones that are abused no just whipped
    white kids the ones going on killin sprees at a school...multiple times
    white kids the ones that get fired and shoot up the whole building
    white kids are the ones who see a movie and then go imitate it
    white kids are the ones that build bombs in the garage and supposedly the parents have no idea
    white kids are the ones eating their own child
    white kids are the ones killing people...putting them in the freezer for leftovers later
    white kids are the ones with the big corporations skimming off the top...full of dishonesty, greed and deceit
    white kids are the ones checked into mental institutes
    white kids are the ones that kill themselves in middle school

I can generalize too

but I hate generalizations because they are always wrong and are always disproven. So brotehr please....white people spank their children too and they send them to timeout even more.

I don't want to argue...carry on
    test
  17. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

^ got damn, lmao.

i know when i marry a wife and i have children of my own, i might spank my sons, but i'll never lay a finger on my daughters. i just couldn't hit 'em. i'm glad i got spanked as a kid, 'cuz it made me tougher and respect my parents more. it's true how these spoiled ass rich (most of the time, white) kids don't respect their parents at all, 'cuz they parents ain't discipline them well enough as a kid.

and the only reason these white kids turn out "so well" is because their parents spoil them with money. they still don't have any respect.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.