Chief Keef locked back up?

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Sin Skywalker, Oct 18, 2013.

1. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

Seen he posted a picture on instagram / twitter saying outside the courthouse turning himself in. Posted 3 days ago. That's recent or one of them tbt pictures?
    test
  2. Zero-D

Zero-D Brilliance Unparalleled

I hope so- anything to keep him from making more "music"
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  3. HipHopInYoHood

HipHopInYoHood Member

test
  4. Sin Skywalker

That's MEAN @Zero-D - I wouldn't wish nobody being locked up. :funny:

Does it got something to do with that situation where he had a gun in NY that he was locked up for before like a violation or something @HipHopInYoHood or is this completely unrelated?
    test
  5. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

FREE GUCCI AND FREE SCOOTER AND FREE CHEIF KEEF

being locked up is no joke even for a day that shit crazy man

make music make money make no deals with the devil tho
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  6. Sin Skywalker

Free the guys. S'get'it!
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  7. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

ive been locked up on 5 different occasions for short term bullshit and arrested several times i knoe sin done time and its all bullshit its not funny wherever u at

not everybody a real criminal cause they in there
    test
  8. Sin Skywalker

Definitely sucks being in there. I can't say I'm not a real criminal though I deserved to be in there we was shooting guns at people on a regular basis trying to take out them opps back then. :scared:

There's alot of bullshit people get locked up for and I'd rather they implement more programs in communities to help people or re-direct them in life if they're going down those type of paths. Especially for those that get in trouble at a younger age. I was 19 when I went. One of my co-defendants was only 17 years old and had to do some years also.
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  9. SiegeSupreme

SiegeSupreme Well-Known Member

This man. Jail kills enough young black teens as is. Not kill literally but once you have a record most times that completely kills whatever shot they had of a future and making it out of poverty.

Got no love for these celebrity niggas though who can go to jail and not give a fuck cuz they got a career and millions anyway. Don't feel bad at all for that nigga tbh. No matter what hood he grew up in as soon as he got his millions theres no reason to keep slangin rock or gangbangin or any of that dumb shit.
    test
  10. Sin Skywalker

Some people used to the same shit man. I remember when I first got out I swore I wasn't gonna act dummy or really kick it with the guys like that and risk going back on parole or nothing.

Month and a half later still on parole we was sending up a bar throwing tables and cracking heads open with bottles man. :funny:

Then again I'm not rich or anything but I was supposed to had learned my lesson after they sat my ass down for a few calendars. :scared:
    test