Chi Mil Ent - "Dead End Sketch" - W.A.S.T.E.L.A.N.D.S. - NEW Track PEEP!!!!

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by Taiyamo Denku, Dec 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taiyamo Denku

Taiyamo Denku W.A.S.T.E.L.A.N.D.S.

stay elevated
    test
  2. Infinite Skillz

Infinite Skillz R.E.A.L. Emcee

beat is ssssssssuper. haven't heard you in a bit denku. i can hear you are still doing your thing. 2nd cat's rhyme scheme was mad basic which is fine if the lyrics level it out. i didn't feel like they did, but your vocal charisma was good enough to for me to overlook it. 3rd emcee seemed to a better job but sounded like he had less confidence in his flow than the first two. solid drop overall but i'd say the 2nd two emcees need more polishing.

retaliate the hate
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?p=13098493#post13098493
    test
  3. Taiyamo Denku

thanks for peeping
    test
  4. Sun Zoo

Sun Zoo Speech is my Hammer

the beat is some abnormal shit, but actually has a cool vibe to it...def sounds like a wastelands track

anyways, the DJ is dope as fuck...and Denku, your verse was murderous as no problems i could really see there...augury i never liked as much, and he sounds sorta awkward on this...but not too bad
    short fuze's verse is better...still not as good as denku but sounds more solid than augury does...

anyway this was pretty dope overall...sounds very nice too, well mixed (at least on my shitty laptop speakers)
    test
  5. Wargasms

Wargasms Neva 2 Old 2 Bust Rhymez

im actually really feeling the beat on this..

the cuts are real dope too..

denku shines on first verse...i have never heard you spit at this pace...it aint super fast but you usualy so methodical with your approach...i like it though...very different shit...

this reminds me a lil bit of some old living legends log cabin shit on denku's verse. dope.

second cat...he doesnt seem as comfortable on the mic...he kinda old school or something..lol like some old kool keith not really feeling him..

third dude got a dope voice...he still not as polished as an emcee as denku, but much more natural than the second dude....i can listen to him....but he can stand to polish up his style a lil bit..

denku was the star of this track by far...and it was well put together...haha i just wish you had more polished emcees on it with you.
    test
  6. Buonarotti

Buonarotti NINELEVEN

CIRE,,,,<what a FAGGOT<FUCK CHICAGO< MERRY CHRISTMAS!

DENKU RIPPED THAT SHIT,,,BEATS SICK AS HELL, OH MY GOD EVERY BODY CAME NICE,,,,,,
    test
  7. midwestTHUG

midwestTHUG New Member

63RD N WESTERN FAM
    HOW COME I AINT NEVER HEARD OF YOU ON THA STREETS JO?
    test
  8. midwestTHUG

midwestTHUG New Member

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=954049

i like tha delivery iz real diverse

feelin tha beat a lot

so who in dis tracc iz from chi-town
    cuz i aint hearda none of yall

2nd verse iz aiigh
    flow style aint really my steez but iz coo

scratches iz coo as fucc

3rd nigga iz aiigh too

yall dont sound too bad together
    keep droppin yall

7/10
    -one-
    test
  9. fuck_a_nella

fuck_a_nella New Member

man your delivery is fuckin nice on this , you flowin and spittin some nice material here, i like the beat very much, dope shizz, you upped ya game dawg, word up word up im feelin this shit ya boyz droppin hot shit too, a dope wastelands track as usual, def nice ish denk, stay up famm
    test
  10. Taiyamo Denku

test
  11. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

denku: very unique voice and style. lyrics are pretty straight. flow is on-point. first time i really listened to you. liked how you chose graffiti as your topic.

augury: eh. your lyrics are nice, kind of simple, though. flow is oh-kay. could be a bit smoother. decent performance.

short fuze: real raw voice. you sound like one of those n*ggas in...what's that group. you know what it is, man. jurassic 5? i think so. you started it off so smooth, man. it's like, you kind of tried to put too many words in one bar. it kind of sounds like you're reading. overall, straight verse and showing, could've probably been better.

scratching is ill as hell. dope track, but everyone could improve just a bit.
    test
  12. Taiyamo Denku

thanks for peeping
    test
  13. -Smashman-

-Smashman- ~EU Hope~

fire...filled with punchlines and that beat is fire...maybe a bit strange but blazin' none the less...kinda glad it's not the typical crunk shit since that's everything you hear these days...y'all came correct, liked Short Fuze's verse the best...just caught me and he's got a sick voice. Cuts are tight. I'd download it, if it was free lol

return the favor
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=954203
    test
  14. Taiyamo Denku

thanks for peeping
    test
  15. Turl

Turl Producer

nice tune when you putting mine up? :]
    test
  16. Taiyamo Denku

thanks for peeping
    test
  17. Taiyamo Denku

test
  18. _Organik_

_Organik_ Deaf Villian This Guy's

different but dope thats for sure

keep it ill denku

yea i posted a freestyle in the mp3 forum haha peep it (not like youve never heard me freestyle before but yea haha)

peace dunny
    test
  19. Mc_Snyder

Mc_Snyder New Member

I usually dont check the big reply threads, but it's my homie denku, (wackness) and i checked this out, and it's dope man, you on some superized beats now man haha flow is out of this world again man! haha looks like your taking your chi mil en to a higher level, i'm glad you doin your thing and elevatin your music man peace. Oh yeah btw www.myspace.com/jsnizzy when ya bored? Peace fam!
    test
  20. Taiyamo Denku

thankz for peeping peeps
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.