Cheri dennis ft/ jim jones and young joc - shit is fire.

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Premize Prod, May 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nokas

Nokas SPOKEN TRUTH VOL. 2

hi, im nokas.

i run this shit.
    test
  2. ChaseNCashe

ChaseNCashe If it aint Polo, Keep It!

Ask anyone who knows me personally. I do not act Hollywood at all.

I call everything how I see it. If thats how someone comes off to me..then thats how I call it.

I have no beef with dude period. He may be one of the coolest dudes ever...but the time I met him..he was acting real stuck up, and a few others said the same.

As far as me being at the Boom Boom Room...I was getting ready to work with an artist along with my boy. You don't go to there just to chill.

As far as one of my submissions...yes I submitted a while back because my boy was working with Next Selection for a while, and I was advised to send some.

Me taking an L...bleh..its apart of the business. You win some you lose some. If this caused me not to get a placement then so be it.

So if niggas say I've been sonned...I've been sonned...but I still don't see it.

I'm not going to fall back on anything I say.
    test
  3. SharkC

SharkC New Member

lmao
    test
  4. I.N.F.O.theking

I.N.F.O.theking haha 80s modanna

dude im not even gonna read this just shush
    test
  5. Axel Foley

Axel Foley Hannibal+Gaddafi+AK-47

I don't even know who the fuck any of you are,I'm just here to free post.

GO CAVS!
    test
  6. ChaseNCashe

Sir yes sir.

You just sonned me.

I'm going play on the MOTIF now.
    test
  7. Sikknezz01

Sikknezz01 ^would fuck IceLaFox raw

dis aint tha first time i've seen dis ACP bul talkin smack about someone then get sonned

you strike me as a real bitchmade type nigka
    test
  8. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

I been knew that this cat was a fucking clown

he pops off at the mouth to much , and its funny that he thought he was safe to say whatever he wants on here because hes thinking "He'll never find out" but then BAM

Frosty came in and shut this whooollleee shit down.

I'm glad this happened to him , this is just like the time people caught him beat jacking somebody a few years back

Don't think I forgot about that shit JAyD , old school RM cats know what I'm talking bout.

I'm glad u got put in your place , rocking them gay ass polo and shit , looking real bitch made, and you got caught up. Acting like you know the nigga lol
    test
  9. Blessense

Blessense a Kilo is 1,000 grams..

LMAO

kids card just got pulled like a motherfucker..
    test
  10. Track Wrecka

Track Wrecka Productions

yall are all hoppin on dick real quick... like ryan leslie couldn't have been actin like a dick when he met chase and cash just because he came on here and denied it. Its not as if ryan is a saint because he has a variety of placements... And its not being bitch made to acknowledge that you may have been wrong, nor is it wrong for you to take up for your friends/associates in an instance when you think they have been wronged.

stop ridin penis, or lookin so hard for a reason to make fun of someone..
    test
  11. r.a.v

r.a.v whats hood

damm dude got deaded
    test
  12. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

how do you feel?
    test
  13. I-ki

I-ki New Member

*DEADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD*

Grown man style type of sonning.
    test
  14. seraph

seraph New Member

test
  15. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

Wtf?

Its the fact that the dude was talkin greasy about him, but STILL submitted a track to NS, and when the dude did respond, he backed out and what not.

Thats why he got sonned, not because he said ryan was acting stuck up. the fact that he was talkin about him, but still had the nerve to send a beat thru.

Thats twofaced shit right there. If I'm sending a beat to a cat, why talk down about him, in any form or fashion?

Hes supposed to be the one helping YOU. lol

Anyway, im goooooooooooooooone.
    test
  16. ChaseNCashe

Wow @ Cats on here.

ThuggyFresh I already told you nigga. I live on Hollywood Blvd and Cahuenga.

Come see me whenever you would like too. You talk a whole lot also. I heard you're white too...stop saying "nigga"...but like I said if you that real...I stay on Hollywood Blvd and Cahuenga.

Secondly...I'm not acting like I know the nigga. I'm saying what I encountered.

I said some shit that really happened...why would I make up the Boom Boom Room shit? The nigga even said he was there. How would I even know he was there?

As far as me making fun of his achievements..that wasnt even the issue. Musically I have nothing to say about him because the nigga is nice.

When I met the nigga he was acting real stuck up like he ain't wanna be bothered.

Several others said the same thing. Its two sides to every story. I expected niggas to side with Ryan on RM cuz niggas jump on whoever is hot or established.

Niggas can feel however they want to feel.

As far as my card getting pulled..thats the last thing I'm worried about. Because all the niggas who know me know I'm real. Ask the few niggas I associate with on the net and they'll tell you about me.

If you feel you that real...then let me know. Everyone has their own opinions...its legal to have one. Niggas on here act like bitches when a nigga speaks his mind.

I feel how I feel and thats it. You don't have to respect it...you dont have to agree..but either way it goes I'm going to still do me.

As far as my "Polo clothing"...Yessir I do rock numerous colored Polo attire. And I get numerous bitches. I'm very Heterosexual so its whatever.

I'm still getting placements..I'm still getting sessions..I'm still getting money.

Type on niggas.

And To Ryan Leslie..if you read this again. I'll repeat there is no beef between me and you...I honestly felt like you were acting very stuck up when I met you.
    test
  17. ChaseNCashe

Wow @ Cats on here.

ThuggyFresh I already told you nigga. I live on Hollywood Blvd and Cahuenga.

Come see me whenever you would like too. You talk a whole lot also. I heard you're white too...stop saying "nigga"...but like I said if you that real...I stay on Hollywood Blvd and Cahuenga.

Secondly...I'm not acting like I know the nigga. I'm saying what I encountered.

I said some shit that really happened...why would I make up the Boom Boom Room shit? The nigga even said he was there. How would I even know he was there?

As far as me making fun of his achievements..that wasnt even the issue. Musically I have nothing to say about him because the nigga is nice.

When I met the nigga he was acting real stuck up like he ain't wanna be bothered.

Several others said the same thing. Its two sides to every story. I expected niggas to side with Ryan on RM cuz niggas jump on whoever is hot or established.

Niggas can feel however they want to feel.

As far as my card getting pulled..thats the last thing I'm worried about. Because all the niggas who know me know I'm real. Ask the few niggas I associate with on the net and they'll tell you about me.

Everyone has their own opinions...its legal to have one. Niggas on here act like bitches when a nigga speaks his mind.

I feel how I feel and thats it. You don't have to respect it...you dont have to agree..but either way it goes I'm going to still do me.

As far as my "Polo clothing"...Yessir I do rock numerous colored Polo attire. And I get numerous bitches. I'm very Heterosexual so its whatever.

I'm still getting placements..I'm still getting sessions..I'm still getting money.

Type on niggas.

And To Ryan Leslie..if you read this again. I'll repeat there is no beef between me and you...I honestly felt like you were acting very stuck up when I met you.
    test
  18. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

don't worry, we'll all forget about this 12 hours from now.
    test
  19. SHITTY Bang Bang

SHITTY Bang Bang freestyle fanatic

loooool this dude went from pitbull know it all, to yes man poodle
    test
  20. Vikto Beats

Vikto Beats aka Viktomajarmo

Why do any of you even give a shit?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.