Cheri dennis ft/ jim jones and young joc - shit is fire.

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Premize Prod, May 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

i see the video alot on mtv jams. man that shit is fire. i like her style and shit. a lil different than wat we been seeing witht he hoochie rnb artist. but yea that beat is fire. sounds like neptunes but i aint sure. might not be cuz i aint see pharrell in the video. but heh. yea. wat yall think.
    test
  2. Ejuhcaited

Ejuhcaited ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

I think Ryan Leslie did that joint
    test
  3. ChaseNCashe

ChaseNCashe If it aint Polo, Keep It!

Its Ryan Leslie.

I met dude about a week ago. That niggas on some real "I think I'm Diddy" type shit.
    test
  4. Stackin$$$

Stackin$$$ New Member

test
  5. Duro-Lace

Duro-Lace New Member

beat is very generic and boring, sounds like i heard it a thousand times before...cheri dennis...well i dont see how she sticks out one bit, looks and sounds like the rest of the rnb chics...overall just generic.
    test
  6. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

I like the song but I dont think it has about as much replay value as a PCD song
    test
  7. ChaseNCashe

Theres nothing wrong with being Metrosexual. He's just a grimey ass nigga. I work with the AmountBoyz. I'm cool as hell with some of the members. That nigga straight ignores them now..and they been down with Ryan way before he got on. That nigga tried to front on me and my boys at the Boom Boom Room and get us kicked out because we were making fun of him.
    test
  8. TreHolla

TreHolla Member

^^^ Damn that's triflin. I tune into them next selection videos and he comes off as a real humble dude...tryin to get you kicked out of the club for makin fun of him? That's on some my shit don't stink type shit and he should get clowned.
    test
  9. Fro$tyTheGreat

Fro$tyTheGreat The Head Honcho

Lol, I gotta show Ryan this thread
    test
  10. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

test
  11. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

lmao i heard yall was clownin him in a club an he tried to get yall kicked out or somethin.
    test
  12. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

oh, spoke too soon lol.
    test
  13. TreHolla

TreHolla Member

Since you're down with the team...does he teach you a lot, and let you in on little tips and tricks, or is it a "you better come tight every damn time or your time is limited" type shit.

you gotta love my quotes with the type shit following it.
    test
  14. Fro$tyTheGreat

Fro$tyTheGreat The Head Honcho

^i'm not with NS as a producer. i'm there as an A&R and handling whatever needs to be done. even if I was, Ryan isn't that type - he's one of the coolest, most down to Earth people i've EVER met in my life. I don't know what these niggas are talkin bout.
    test
  15. ns4life

ns4life New Member

direct response

This is Ryan Leslie - I check forums, respond to e-mail, keep a video blog, and make records. Hit me on myspace (http://www.myspace.com/ryanleslie) and air out your beef, homie. My business with the Amount Boyz has been handled respectfully. As far as the Boom Boom Room, I was mixing a Snoop record for the DPG's album. Any distractions went completely unnoticed. Anyone else who has something to say, positive or negative, hit me on myspace. You can get the real deal from me directly. God bless.
    test
  16. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

test
  17. TreHolla

TreHolla Member

gotta respect that.
    test
  18. ChaseNCashe

There is no beef dude. I'm just going on what I've encountered. Your talent is by far one I respect. I've introduced plenty of people to your music. I know several people who work with you and who you've worked with.

God Bless you also.
    test
  19. ChaseNCashe

P.S. I'm glad the Amount Boyz situation has been handled. Them dudes are far too talented to be slept on.
    test
  20. I.N.F.O.theking

I.N.F.O.theking haha 80s modanna

whoa did ryan leslie just son you? lol
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.