!! Check Out My New Beatz !!

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by CUTTA, May 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CUTTA

CUTTA New Member

test
  2. BilCosbynDZK

BilCosbynDZK www.myspace.com/techomega

Gotta get her reminded me of some neptuens shit. It was kinda weird at first with the arrangmenets that you played them synths, but after awile that beat grew on me. It's real unique. The other beats were okay...not quite hard hitting enough to me and if you were aiming for a club vibe you should use a more light heated synthn arrangment.

rtf
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=1043913
    test
  3. Maestro Minded

Maestro Minded Conductin The Orchestra

test
  4. CUTTA

CUTTA New Member

test
  5. Styles101MG

Styles101MG New Member

gotta get her. okay. those bells sound out of tune already. synth is okay tho. whoa. yeah dude. everything's fine except that bell melody. drums cool. synth cool. bells not so cool.

body rocka. minor chords give the beat a dark sound. not feelin this one at all. that bell again. not a fan of it. doesn't really grab me.

misfits. damn. those discordant notes are killin me. drums really aren't that bad. but the notes that are out of tune are killin any desire of mine to keep listenin to the beat.

honor and pride. a lot of the sounds you use sound generic fl or fl synth. i see what you were tryin to do with this. sound selection kinda ruined this for me. pizz is really outta place and so is the outta tune synth.

dunno. keep grindin. hit me back with some feed
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=1045467
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.