"Check Out My Logos RapMusic.com"....BKster

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Mr.BYTCH KILLA, Apr 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Mr.BYTCH KILLA Hater Abolisher

"Whats The Fuck Up....RapMusic.com...

Its The Bkster Doing Me....So Peep This...

I had a member from Future Producers make me some Logos....and I liked them so much that I had to make a thread showing them...Well its a nigga a FP right now doing logos for free for just today....but Im still gonna chunk the nigga some paper because of his time he took for me...

So Check them Both Out....I like the "Do Not Enter"....

The only thing on the bottom Logo is missing...is a picture of a few swissersweets and some Dice....

But other than that I think their both off the Rip Shhyt...Real Talk...."BKster....All Haters Die"....

Thanks for viewing or replying....No Spam Please...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Man Its Going Down!!!!....
    test
  2. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Tell Me What Yall Think About It....Thanks...
    test
  3. KSoundz

KSoundz New Member

i wouldnt necessarily call that a great logo, concidering he just googled some pics, took some fonts and wrote what you wanted.. i wouldnt spend money on it. im sure you couldve easily done that with photoshop.
    test
  4. SenorSnatchFace

SenorSnatchFace New Member

That 2nd logo is actually pretty hilarious
    test
  5. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

I never stated that it was great....but I like them both and thats all that matters....I didnt pay for them ....they where free from someone...

At least I got some logos now....I dont plan to use any one of these for the actual label Logo...I want the pros to do that for me....but its still a great start for me....

Ill just used these as a reply for Haters....

Thanks For The reply....B.K.
    test
  6. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Whats Up Pimp...I agree that the 2nd Logo is plain to me...that why I stated this reply in the starting reply above....

Stay Up Playa.....BKster....Thanks for the reply....
    test
  7. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

both are shit.

stick to taking your shirt off on webcam.
    test
  8. JohnWitherspoon

JohnWitherspoon New Member

test
  9. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Yea Thats the BKster....Rat There is the flesh....At least this should clear all that alias bullshyt....Dam that nigga look Fly....

But you wanna know what the funny thing is.....This nigga just join Rapmusic.com today....lol...Im not gonna drop to these Haters level anymore....Imma Do Me...regardless...

At least I know that I got these niggaz attention....Imma be a fuckin legend when its all over with.....

Thanks for finding my pic on my blackplanet site....Its nice that these niggaz go and research the BKster....Thats whats Real....BK.."All Haters Die'....
    test
  10. Look im Gangsta

test
  11. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Thats Kool to Playa....Thats yo opinion...and its respected....Thanks for the reply...""All Haters Die"...BKster....
    test
  12. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

"All Haters Die"....

[​IMG]
    test
  13. Look im Gangsta

you'd rather live in a world of suck ups, who lie to you?
    test
  14. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Why Dont you Haters Take A Nap...then after you wake up....Study This....

[​IMG]

Im on a Whole nother Level....No More Games....Bkster...."All Haters Die"....

Yea I created That...and I love it....Real talk...I may get this printed on some heavy cotton T-Shirts...
    test
  15. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

JaMarcus Cock Sucker BOSS

nigga rockin a reebok fitted...
    test
  16. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Naw Urb its actually a TX hat...not reebok...I know it look like a reebok logo but its says "TX"...

Thanks for the reply and viewing...
    test
  17. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

I show my face to my Music....Im not ashamed...Im not here to prove anything to any of you....I just have to prove to one person and thats BKster...

Check Me And My Wifey....Mrs."Killa'....Real Talkology....BKster....

She beautiful inside and out....

[​IMG]

Yea The BKster is Married....but that still doesnt means I cant get down with the get down....Ya Feel me?...
    test
  18. 7thSense

7thSense New Member

not really feeling that font, too generic with too many over strikes or whatever you call where it's written over itself
    test
  19. 7thSense

7thSense New Member

I swear your mind is still in junior high, grow past these little childish mockeries already, a man wears what he wanna wear, I guess you dress not be made fun of? like I said, junior high. Grown men don't worry what another man wear or worry what another man thinks. Get there.
    test
  20. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Yea I agree with ya on that....But like I said the nigga di them for free...so I cant complain...

But while Im replying...I want RapMusic to Check Out My latest Mix Cd that I chopped and screwd...well I call my shyt Fucked And Screwd Entertainment...D J B K

I sell these on the streets of Houston...5$ Dollars and i also give some free sometimes...Its help me to buy more gear for my Lab....and get my name known around Houston...
    Im on songs 4,5,and 6....me and 3 different rappers from my city....and also number 10 is a artist from Houston that I met....and he asked me to Fuck and Screw his Music....so I put one of his tracks on my newest CD...that I mixed...for him...

But That It For Now...I gotta finish this tight beat Im making in FL7....Ill fuck with yall niggaz later...

But Im just letting yall know this is what I do and how I get down....

[​IMG]

The Cover Of My Latest Mixed CD....pretty soon the whole Cd will be underground rappers and unheard tracks....Real talk...BKster....
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.