Check out my first cut from my mixtape! Need feedback!SBTRTK-Wildfire(Ft K Dangerous)

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by Kdanger, Jan 17, 2014.

1. Kdanger

Kdanger The most Dangerous Game

test
  2. Damaged Andy

Damaged Andy New Member

I feel this. Flow is solid. Lyrics keep it interesting. Your delivery is strong here. I'm not sure what direction youre going in with your mixtape, but i don't know if the beat or production is strong enough to kick off a project. It strikes me as a song that would make more sense somewhere in the middle. I can see how further development of the intro would change my opinion.
    test
  3. Kdanger

Hey man i really appreciate those kind words. Technically this wont be the pop off jam but it's the first one i have pretty close to done. Im at work so when i get home i will check out your stuff man thanks so much man, you know if one person digs it then it's all worth it
    test
  4. New Life Records

New Life Records Active Member

good quality, flow is nice. You got skills.
    test
  5. Kdanger

Hey I really appreciate the feedback man. Im going to be dropping a mixtape soon and any good vibes help out! I checked out your website and it looks pretty dope, i havent been able to hear the tunes since im at work but i will def give them a listen. Thanks again man!
    test
  6. New Life Records

New Life Records Active Member

test
  7. Mess Mooka

Mess Mooka New Member

you're the first person i'm checking since ive been back... i fks wt it. u're ridin the beat real smooth bro. i can see myself bumpin this wherever, its a real feel gd track man. the beat is funky too... smoke weed to it whatever on a road trip... i gotta get a copy of this when its done. shit i'd even love to get on this track witcha i could do it some justice no lie. datpiff.com me. Mess Mooka. I got 2 mixtapes up.
    test
  8. Kdanger

There is defintely room for you in there brother give me some time to check you out and get back to you. I have some personal situations so it might be couple days before can get back to you
    test