Check In if you high

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Frederik Chopin, Mar 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tharealist23

tharealist23 The Next Chief

Just checkin in agen. I got off work and was fiending to blaze, so I called up my dude Danny who was in the middle of rollin up an L of some dank. I drove way over the speed limit to get there, suprising that I didnt get stopped by 5-0 and got there rite on time when he was bout to spark it. It was a two header L, and we went one hit p on it so we got really ripped off it. Anywayz im blazed as hell rite now, and bout to eat some steak and shake, so peace!
    test
  2. Frederik Chopin

Frederik Chopin Best Weed in the City

CHECK

didnt blaze all day at school (well except two tokes of Chocolate Thai sesh) (even when I dont blaze, I blaze), did get high of that cause its so boomtings, but I came home at 9 pm, ate, mom dukes seen I aint high, so its all good, I go upstairs, she goes downstairs, I light my impostor version of a peace pipe, I take 1 very small bud, a 0.2 and I'll break off just a tiny bit of it, and i've dried it out so it breaks up to dust, kinda squeeze my thumbs, dust in the pipe, cause then it burns best, one toke, hold it in 7 seconds, (never more), I could only hold it in 5 cause its so chonic, Paul's Boutique weed, and i was talkign to dude on computer about some weed, he said he got the MONEY MAKER BAG, 300 for 2 ounces of some light green fluff that tokes smooth and gets you feeling high. But I told him Im fucking with the PREMO, and thats what Im dedicating most of my money flow to. If I get some extra dolo, Ima cop the MONEY MAKER. I dont even deal no more, but I do cause Chronic Rules Everything Around Me, know what I mean
    test
  3. DJ ECLIPSE

DJ ECLIPSE BALLSINYAMOUF

just blazed 4 blunts all like only 3grams,and then smoked 2 bowls of roach weed and i've been sober for bout 2 months so i'm fuckin trippin out
    test
  4. JiHaD210

JiHaD210 REAL RECOGNIZE REAL

checkity check check.....smoked out of my grav with a new pothead i met today....we goin hit for hit and i coughed up a lung tryin to clear the bitch
    test
  5. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

damnn haha i love that ill fluffy bud..i had this crazy bud over the summer I weighed out dubs to 1.2s..and people thought they were 2.0s it was so fluffy..but the 20s got people fuckin twisted so it was great..i got rid of a QP in a day, all 20s..good times..anyway i'm not twisted right now but i will be on friday..blazin wit my girl and what not..it'll be my first time blazin in almost 3 months plus its St.pattys day so ya know i'ma be downin liquor so it should be a sick ass night..
    test
  6. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

^^^^^ that is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard.

And who the fuck comes to a fuckin online message board to "check in when they are high"

Blasphemy!!!

Fuckin NERDS!!!!!!! Seriously!
    test
  7. -Paper Chase-

wtf is your problem bro..stfu..what exactly was ridiculous about what i said ?
    test
  8. Ben Official

I cant stand it when people blatantly tell some ridiculous lie like that.

If you really can't see it yourself and have to have me explain it, I will be happy to.

I also hate having fucking net arguments with some stranger I will never see just to tell him hes a fucking idiot, but I'll make an acception.

You bought a QP and sold it all in a day... ok, believable, not too impressive, but it was the fact that you said you sold them all in dubs. That right there set off my gaydar and I fealt something had to be said. There are 93 of your 1.2 dub sacks in a QP... So your going to tell me you sold 93 sacks in one day, all being dub sacks? Don't get me wrong, this isnt a big fuckin deal, everybody pulls shit out of their ass every once in awhile, but you asked me to explain myself so I am.

First of all, who the fuck buys a QP to sell in dub sacks? 2nd... thats 93 phone calls. Do you mean to tell me 93 people called you, every single one wanting a dub sack, in one day?

Cmon now. 93 people coincidentally called you, all for the same exact amount in one day?

I'm sorry that just screams bullshit.
    test
  9. Ben Official

Now surely you are not going to respond with "Your right". Lie or no lie, the only thing for you to say is "I did too", and theres no need for that, so carry on. All I'm saying is in my opinion that is complete and utter bullshit. And there is nothing you can say to tell me otherwise.
    test
  10. Frederik Chopin

CHECK

I was supposed to pick up from Paul's Boutique again today. Some RIDICULOUS herbals, but to no suprise of mine, dude flopped. So I called up Dills, and he saved me, I was able to get a half ounce within 10 minutes of the call at school. Thats true hustle shit, Dills a skinny man but he HUNGRY, when you get a call, and im talking for bigger shit then a wack ass dime, i mean if you on a bit more large scale operation, you drop everything and come through quick times not no in 5 hours after i finish work and shits. wack hustlers ruin the game. the ONLY excuse is if you with ya ladyfriend DOING what ladyfriends are for.

hustle hard or dont hustle at all

but ya, got me some sensi and got me some dro
    quality but nothing ima rate in my all time best list,
    know what i mean, sensi does get you nice though
    but it dont taste the greatest, Chocolate Thai is much better
    but them things is hard to get

Yo, you on that shit again partner.............the ONLY new people I seem to meet nowadays is new potheads. I think back and now I realize 97% of the new people I met since 99, have been through way of budha

Chronic Rules Everything Around Me
    test
  11. JiHaD210

weed has made me a shit load of new freinds. which gives truth to the sayin "a friend with weed is a friend indeed"

your talkin to some dude you just happen to run into. maybe yall are waitin in line somewhere and end up sayin whats up, or maybe its someone you work with, go to school with, or end up encountering through some way. you got a feelin he smokes weed...(but then again....potheads think that with a lot of people anyway) and your just tryna to somehow get on the subject of ganj without makin it noticeable. the whole conversation yall have is just pickin apart the others answers and responses to gather info on if he is indeed a pothead. and right when anything close to the subject finally comes around because both of you are tryna figure out the same thing (if the other smokes)...its like BAM! somethin to talk about.
    "oh you smoke??"
    "yah as a matter a fact i just got blunted last night...we had a nice little weed party at my boys house and we passin dutches n bongs around.."
    "i got this new hookah at my house i got it last week...you wanna come through and check it out or wat? i got a quarter on me right now.."
    "really?? yah im down"

its like the weed community is a some kind of secret society. i mean a lot of people do it but not many just put it out there...and when you end up finding out someone smokes...its like yall are straight up cool from then on. this would be a peaceful world we all just grabbed a bong and made a new friend.
    test
  12. Frederik Chopin

CHECK

yo, i do know exactly what you mean about the whole not sure if you should bring it up when you meet a new person

when its so obvious however about a person, i will bring it up immediately, first thing i be like you bun things right, and then boom, right off the top, you already clicked with that person

with me......i find it that I'm the OBVIOUS person, so usually they bring it up and Im like OF COURSE, Im Freddy Chopin, Best Weed in the City
    test
  13. Frederik Chopin

YO, its pretty obvious to people, about me, when Im blowing the blunt right in their direction, Im talking and got smoke coming out of my mouth, and Im always doing french inhales and shit and/or Im rocking my LUSSO Italian Delights Weed Magazine cover t shirt and/or Im in my veex listening to PASS THE COOCHIE to the left hon side
    test
  14. -Paper Chase-

haha..people know me and they know i dont usually do 10s cuz i cant be bothered to run around town for 10 bucks..i dont sell Os or anything like that i cop QPs and make more loot slangin em in 20s..and obviously some people hit me up and needed 2 of em or 3 or whatever..your reaching
    test
  15. Brad915

Brad915 New Member

I know what you sayin' about that secret weed society Jihad. Anytime I meet someone that smokes it seems that your burnin one within a couple days with the person. And whenever you get together its mutual and usually both people put down the same amount of green.

Some friends and I got into a discussion about this and mentioned that if everyone on this planet was high we would be a lot more friendly towards each other and not be so high strung/ stressed out all the time.
    test
  16. JiHaD210

^^^^
    thats truth

i mean its an instant click when a pothead meets another pothead. you both smoke...so like brad said within a few days or even hours sometimes your burning a spliff together sharin weed stories.

and yah freddy when its obvious the subject automatically comes up. i recently went through the denver airport and i went to the smoking lounge. sat down and lit up a square and within 5 minutes this dude comes through with a lime green beanie, a skinny beard, scrawny skater type...and i was like....this guy is a pothead. within 2 minutes we were talkin about weed. and i swear after he left it wasnt 10 minutes before someone else sat down close to me and my weedar started goin off again. i kinda checked out his style and the way he was acting. and i was just flat out said "you smoke?" and he did. but everytime i meet a new pothead...it aint nothin but laughs and weed stories. im thinkin if we were all potheads....this whole world would be nothing but laughs and weed stories.....
    test
  17. Fonikz

Fonikz ExcuseMeAsIKissTheSkyyy

smokin a .7 blunt of that piff in a honey dutch as we type. . . :)
    test
  18. DJ ECLIPSE

DJ ECLIPSE BALLSINYAMOUF

just woke up and had a great wake n bake session,rolled 2 blunts last night and saved them for when i woke up...just finished the first blunt
    test
  19. Frederik Chopin

CHECK

damn, I sold all my sensi and dro on friday and AINT SMOKE SINCE today tonigh, can you imagine.....longest 3 days i can recall in a while

but DAMN Im mashed right now, i took 3 tokes of my pipe and im was feeling like a retard

im feeling like a retard right now

i cant even think of anyhing to say

im just in that mode, when you high in school, and your walking in the hallways, you just got your head down and your not making eye contact and laughing under your breath
    test
  20. Frederik Chopin

CHECK

yo grandpops died today, so I dedicated my smokings for him on this day

my pops got a emergency passport immediately and flew to Poland on some super express cop a ticket 5 minutes before liftoff type deal, he aint been there since 1987 since we fled the country, thats Wildstyle

Came across some BLUEBERRY weed, its very shiny green, very much crystals and just these nasty looking red hairs that look like leaches attached to the budd, the budd looks so chronic. I had another bag on me, this other DOPE shit, yo it looks so dull but it gets you MASHED UP, I'd say its better high then Blueberries but both is on some PREMO shit, still EVERYBODY when i showed em both bags, wanted the Blueberry cause they judging a book by its cover, but HEY when you cop off Freddy Chopin, you cant go wrong
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.