Check In if you high

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Frederik Chopin, Mar 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frederik Chopin

Frederik Chopin Best Weed in the City

yo, check in if you atomically bombed, baked, blazed, blitzed, blunted, bonged, bunned, burnt out, buzzing, crystalized, done, dumb out, fried, fucked, gone, good, high, influenced, jammin, nice, ripped, Peter Pipered, stupid, stoned, stupid stoned, shaman, stupid stoned shaman, trippin, vaporized, zoned out or whatever other terminology you may use. Each term refers to a specific type of high. Like right now Im feeling NICE.

check in this thread, if you any of them things

i wanna see who high most often

tell your 'How I got high' story if its noteworthy

tell which term best describes ya current condition

I just saw that stupid banana under icons and went from NICE to TRIPPIN
    test
  2. JiHaD210

JiHaD210 REAL RECOGNIZE REAL

im ripped...smoked some bowls with a friend, hotboxin my truck (single cab). and we started talkin bout that blunt recipe u came up with and he said this

when chocolate freezes its hard as rock. therefore when you put it on the cigar and bake it...it BAKES the choclate into the cigar itself..and becomes one with the blunt. then when you freeze it right away it hardens that blunt to a crisp as if the blunt itself was made out of chocolate. and THIS is what makes it burn slow. not the blunt itself being frozen but having the chocolate frozen INTO the blunt. cuz when its baked into the blunt its like the cigar itself is chocolate almost. its genius really. nothing else when liquid freezes like a rock aside from H2O..which obviously wouldnt work

sorry that was so long...but now im trippin off the banana too

i can almost here the bottom banana sayin "WOOO WOOO WOOO"
    test
  3. Pent uP

Pent uP I'd Like to Fight Ten Men

my head hurts
    im dehydrated
    test
  4. DiZahStur

DiZahStur Wears Orion's Belt.

I'm wake and baked...Woke up at 9:50 it's 10:10 after 2 bowls of dank ass shit...
    test
  5. Frederik Chopin

well I dont belong in this thread at the moment, but I coulda last night still and this morning

sister woke me up at 7:58 am to drive her to school
    at 8:03 I was in my car lighting the pipe up
    8:05 I was STONED

and I came to the conclusion of the benefit of being an early bird

You cant get Baked, if you dont Wake

now thats the Science right there........
    test
  6. justbov

justbov great

yooo, im chillen i just lit up. i just woke up from a nap, i fugered eh wtf its friday. and now im readin some post and my left arm feels like its sleep. i put on a pot of coffe and that lolso's way tape. ok thats pretty much it....
    test
  7. JiHaD210

just got off work...just got blazed on my back porch with a blunt of some nice midgrade ganj...

a 3 gram blizzo of my good ass midgrade get me nice n hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh

ever notice after people take a hit off a blunt or joint or even a pipe...they look at at for a second? like ill hit the blunt and then look at the blunt as i take it away from my mouth...kinda just checkin out my art i guess...i named her marjory stewart baxter...
    test
  8. MagNifIsick

MagNifIsick I'll Pimp On Yo Mama

lmao@ this thread...

im high as fuck lol

i jus smoked 2 blunts of dro...currently rollin up another 2 and gettin drunk as hell [rwa]
    test
  9. TheBlueApe

TheBlueApe New Member

I'm fuckong rioped,,, I just somked 3 L's drank 2 4diesels of st. ides high gravity and a special brew. fuck. that's how my skleetness is............ I'm trashed and playing on the internet............ thAT MEANs I .............................................. fuck....... I'm ripped
    test
  10. Frederik Chopin

CHECK IN

yo I musta missed like half a dozen check ins, but its all good

I got this chon I nicknamed Paul's Boutique

damn its that PANG, that's why they call me best weed in the city, Freddy Chopin, the dude that keep no leash on the pitty cause streets is gritty

i took a small nug, ripped a little piece of the little bud and threw it in my fake peace pipe, got 3 tokes out of it and damn Im high

its the enjoyment and admiration of the finer pleasueres of the physical experience of smoking

smoking weed is mostly a mental stimulant, but the act of smoking itself can be a physical pleasure, and rolling it to perfection, sparking it up, I mean you always wanna be the one to spark it up, be first in the rotation, its the highest privilige, so its given to the roller, a deserving person indeed, then toking it nice and smooth, I mean there is taking good tokes and there is taking bad tokes, there is a lot of people that dont know how to smoke proper either, gotta take legit pulls, and not be a wet lip either, there is a lot more to it people dont realize,

so yeah, looking at it, is just the simple reaction that represents everything I said

CHE
    test
  11. dipsetchica03

dipsetchica03 New Member

checkin in...

i fuckin slept t il almost 5 in the afternoon today. now im high as hell and dont feel like doin this art project i have due tomorrow..but for some reason i get better grades in art class if i do at-home projects when im high. or sometimes i go to class high. it helps me not be afraid when we give presentations. i get to get off the computer lol
    test
  12. JiHaD210

CHYEA!

THATS what im talkin about.....maaaaaaan you have no idea how many nights me and my stoner crew (3 of us who got together daily and smoked out..daily...nightly...time never mattered) anyways we had a nice stoner set up in my boys garage...shelves lined with a few bongs, couple hookahs, pipes and some philly boxes we kept certain stoner utensils like razors, cigars, papers, paperclips, pens, baggies, scales, lighters...just everything you could possibly need. along with 5 or 6 chairs around a nightstand lookin thing that was about 4 feet tall or so. we broke our weed up on it and shit like that. and after a blunt or joint was rolled...you always heard
    "i got shotties on startin it.."
    "well i bought the weed so i should start that bitch..."
    "nah i rolled it and its already in my hands so imma start it.."
    "alright i got second hit..."

no matter how the argument went..the roller always started it...smoking sessions are incredible....turns those people into your best freinds n shit cuz your spending so much time with em.
    test
  13. R3DRUM

R3DRUM Bloody Mary Jane

my first check in...i aint been on here awhile but i dont see the reason for this thread realy..lol im high everytiume i get on the computer...but yeah i just rolled myself a j...im listening to some ozzy osbourne and smokin a cowboy killer...im feeling niice i guess CHECKIN OUT
    test
  14. R3DRUM

R3DRUM Bloody Mary Jane

smoking weed is mostly a mental stimulant, but the act of smoking itself can be a physical pleasure, and rolling it to perfection, sparking it up, I mean you always wanna be the one to spark it up, be first in the rotation, its the highest privilige, so its given to the roller, a deserving person indeed, then toking it nice and smooth, I mean there is taking good tokes and there is taking bad tokes, there is a lot of people that dont know how to smoke proper either, gotta take legit pulls, and not be a wet lip either, there is a lot more to it people dont realize,

so yeah, looking at it, is just the simple reaction that represents everything I said

I OFFICIALLY LIKE THIS GUY lol true 2 all trhat shit
    test
  15. MagNifIsick

MagNifIsick I'll Pimp On Yo Mama

LMFAO...aye i wound up fallin asleep in the bathroom that nite...twisted off that vodka
    test
  16. Frederik Chopin

CHECK IN

whats a cowboy killer ?

John Wayne or Clint Eastwood ?

~~~~~~~~

DUDE you trip me the fuck out, like you some sort of me in some parallel universe

EVERY stoner crew ALWAYS gotta have a garage set up
    damn, that brought back memories cause that shit is bust up now

but i rememeber this era where it was THE SPOT for like 8 months, we had a whole weed set up in the garage, kept most of it in an aquarium, bag o weed, coffee grinder, nuff cds, scissors, tweezers, papes, everything

we even had a collage of all the cigarette packs people ended up smoking, we would paste it on the wall, we did this diamond shape, musta been like 1000 front covers of cigarettes on that wall

then EVERY stoner garage GOTTA have SNATCHED UP street signs in the garage

we had a STOP, and then an EXIT, and also some instruction words for pedestrians, i forgot what it said, but it was a trip

then the stereo, speakers, poker table we eventually had in there, seats, cushions, everything, that was like a 2nd home to us

we should make a thread about stoner garages

i got like 3-4 more in my repetoire
    test
  17. Frederik Chopin

CHECK

yo, i went outside to throw the garbage out and shit, and there is a fog outside, its pretty clear, warm weather and all, but a fat grayish fog, i seen that i knew i had to take a hit of my fake peace pipe. that is the IDEAL weather condition to smoke weed in, a thick, a lukewarm, gray, windless fog. yo, things TOKE so good in the fog, you get such thick nice smooth smoke

I cleared my pipe with a metal rod, put in a smallish amount but broke it to dust, and lit that entire thing for like 5 seconds, took the BIGGEST toke, barely could keep that in, and blew it out after like 5 seconds, it was so harsh, keeping the smoke in your lungs is like being a cowboy riding one of them wild ass bulls at them drunken wisconsin rodeos

trust
    test
  18. Frederik Chopin

CHECK for the 3rd official time today

took out the garbage and blew some pipe in between
    got me ripped, im going the fuck sleep but i feel bomb, ima sleep wicked tonight,
    test
  19. tharealist23

tharealist23 The Next Chief

yo check it, i got high as fuck tonite, blazed an eighter in all L's of course and then another sawbuck later of some fiyah ass dro in the whip wit my guy and his girl. Then we stopped by my other boys crib who was in the middle of havin a shroom/weed party party. Me and like 4 other kats hit a G from the bong which looked so sick n' shit , I'll post a pic later. Anywayz I got torn tha fuck up and bout to roll me up a little fattie, ya kno what i mean. I'll check in agen later, holla!
    test
  20. JiHaD210

man i swear you are the one person ive never met i would want to smoke with the most...

i feel you....we are two very similar stoners. its like you KNOW what im talkin bout when i say im a true pothead...because you one too. weed is more than a 'high' and gettin 'fucked up'...i think you understand this as much as i do

but yah...garages are the best. the garage door didnt open so we had to crawl in through a missing board piece on the bottom. but man....that was the SHIT back then. we had bottles along the wall, a "you know your a stoner when..." list, and fuck yah we had a stop sign hangin up...and an 'amityville' street sign (an actual street in my old hood) and we had everything you could possibly need like seriously...over time we just kept adding and then we had people comin over all the time to smoke with us..match a blunt or whatever. the garage was well known

i might go to toronto one of these days...im down for some bong hits witcha for REEL
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.