Chat CD's...

Discussion in 'Writer's Block' started by Czarina WiseDome, Apr 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Czarina WiseDome

Czarina WiseDome Dikin' since 83...

I wonder where I can buy and sample some.. I bought one from a young lady at a poetry set/open mic and it gave me massive inspiration..I think I might make one.. me and some of my 'good' friends.. anybody on here made one or thinking of making one?
    test
  2. MANchyld

MANchyld Guest

what's chat cd?

never heard of it
    test
  3. Poetickz

Poetickz The Humble One

think its like spoken word on a cd? just a guess..if thats wha it is i been thinkin about doin that for a while as well
    one
    test
  4. Soular Guided

Soular Guided Soulful Dike...

A CD compilation of different poets or just one poet.. doing spoken words.. poetry etc.,
    test
  5. jweaksfromdapike

jweaksfromdapike The Pain and the Poetry

yeah ive thought of making one....once i get settled into my new house im gonna work on one..it will be my first journey into spoken word..but i really love it and poetry...hearing someone do spoken word inspires me as well...
    test
  6. RealMS

RealMS Ne te quaesiveris extra

kinda off how some will say they'd rather hear you speak your poetry than them speaking their own,but dare not let a person read their work a loud. I been approached by that and thats how this idea came to mind: if you don't like to hear yourself, record yourself and see how you really sound. Man if I would make time for myself and get with the right ppl. I could probably pull it off. Something I want to do eventually.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.