Chase murda presents...the final message

Discussion in 'Open Mic' started by Chase Murda, Jul 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chase Murda

Chase Murda hostile enviroment

im tired of u false prohets on youtube puttin that trash out,
    they should get bashed in da mouth an buried under a glass house,
    ACE,ill run up in ya crib an tell u to take that cash out,
    beat u in da head pour gas out light it then dash out,
    stupid ass nigga wanna pop off at a real boss,
    how u gonna talk shit when u cant even provide ya childs meal cost,
    u try to talk political in ya raps how pitiful is that,
    when ya mother gave birth she saw u an wanted to push her umbilical back,
    u like to blow on sacks an i got hoes that knows the facts,
    ya dad punched u til ya nose was flat when he found out u chose to rap,
    u aint fuckin wit chase cuz im too wicked for ya,
    imma send u to hell first class, an i got the ticket for ya,
    see when i die, u gonna hear niggas in the hood pop,
    when u die,all da pastor gonna say that u was a good cop,
    nigga i get pounds an hugs as soon as i hit da streets,
    some old heads say i remind em of a soldier back in 1963,
    i dont have to see u visabily to vision your disability,
    fuck around ill have ya bitch lickin my dick literally,
    your mathmatics dont add up to my rap status,
    ill have this wack faggots black casket goin back like a craftmatic,
    fuck wit chase,ill clap that wig an put em where da trash bag is,
    ill have people holdin they nose like DAAAM,what happened to THAT kid,
    ace,u a useless toothless jew bitch wit 2 tits,
    ill have ya bitch suckin a few dicks so bad she have to get new lips,
    I GOT A FEW CHIPS TO GET U AN YA CREW CLIPPED,
    run up on ya dump 2 clips from da gun i got from peru with,
    test
  2. Chase Murda

dont even try to disrespect me nigga i can shut u down...u are not on my level
    test
  3. Ace the Prophet

Ace the Prophet A Prophet to the Game

Damn right you're not on my level. I really hope I'm still not postin diss threads on the internet when I'm in my mid-30s, lol...dawg, you're seriously embarrassing yourself throwing shit together that doesn't make much sense.."You're a useless toothless jew bitch with 2 tits"...and saying I'm political in my rhymes? Haha...fuckin' pathetic. I've never been "political", just speakin my mind. And seriously stop just creating shit that sounds cool to you that isn't true by any fuckin standards. I can't provide my child's meal cost? Damn right because I don't have a fuckin kid! Shit, atleast wikipedia me first

PS- It's ironic how much you've been dissing me when years ago when I was first on here you were giving me props. Lucky for you some of the board's history got deleted and that thread is gone, but I remember making a diss for you way back and I included the link in there.

But basically, you're still trash, have always been trash, and you were jealous when I was getting more props on here than you so you decided to diss me when I said one of your pieces wasn't that great. So this shit is basically just entertainment to me, lol..
    test
  4. Chase Murda

listen faggot imma say this 1 more time an 1 more time only u are not a artist an u dam sure aint a real nigga ..dam right im in my mid 30s an i call it as i see it..dont get mad cuz ive seem to figure u out without even meeting ya punk ass now thats gangsta...an u can say what u want but youll never be better then me even in the afterlife u will still be beneath me..go kill yaself cock sucka..an oh yea..i get wayy more views then u do an real hood niggas respect my shit before they would even look listen to your garbage..
    an as far as those old post..u can go back in the past but it wont help your future
    test
  5. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

...Hi. :wave:

...sorry to disturb, but you're kind of reminiscent of this Allo'Allo's sitcom character named Michelle, she always said: "I shall say this only once", but she always had to repeat herself...

...with that being said, you're talking about being "real, getting respect and having more views", but who in their right mind would respect you? :smh:
    test
  6. Chase Murda

...with that being said, you're talking about being "real, getting respect and having more views", but who in their right mind would respect you? :smh:[/QUOTE]

oh now ace lil 12 year old girlfriend wanna respond on some bullshit...probally the same lil 12 year old thats been readin my flows most of the time...

listen bitch i dont play games i do what i want cuz im that nigga...i could buy u off the sex trade market turn around sell u on the streets of new york for double
    test
  7. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Good morning. :wave:

...for someone who's from the "hood", you certainly have some computer skills, and on the other hand absolutely non that would involve comprehending or functional literacy.

...p.s: you're really god awful bad at guessing games, so it's safe to assume you'd go bankrupt as a P.I. That speaks volumes.

Good day.
    test
  8. Chase Murda

i know u love me babe hit me up an we can talk about when we gonna fuck
    test
  9. Chase Murda

an oh yea keep showin up on my post i could always use another viewer thanx for the support hahahahahahhah
    test
  10. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

....how's life in delusion working out?

....another viewer? You are aware that you're de facto seeking aproval and attention in the most immature of ways, right?
    test
  11. Ace the Prophet

You get more views on here? You're the only one that responds to your own god damn threads, lol...fuck outta here. I dont try to be gangsta because gangsta isn't me. And you figured me out? Yeah right dawg
    test
  12. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

If you're 30, bragging about being gangster on the internet and talk about views on your boring rap verses, you're a failure at life.
    test
  13. Chase Murda

dam right im 30 an theres a difference between braggin about bein a gangsta an actually bein one...atleast my creativity can be felt by people in the streets an people that live the hard life,im not a rapper im a street dude so i dont really care if my flow dont match up to you net nerds standards i do this because thats how i feel about certain situations an people so regardless what u think u could never do anything about it or stop what i write or say so shut da fuck up an dickride somebody elses post...

yea im in my 30s an proud of it..mylifestyles different from yours but it dont make u better then me..fuckin faggots...half of u lame asses is a bunch of queer faggots with rich parents that wants to be me so bad that youd disgrace your family just to be a street dude.an mrjdm u jus another dick rider that follows another chase hater cuz u not man enuff to go against ya dam self...fuckin bum ass niggas im still gonna diss u niggas rather u like it or not...an to answer that ace faggots question...i need replies jus look at the views my verses recieve average of 200 people a post..i think its dam good considerin that i put my shit online in text form..so when u speak u best get it right cock sucka
    test
  14. Chase Murda

sorry bitch your wrong again i dont do this for attention i do this for lame asses like u jus to make u mad knowin that u cant do nothin about it thereforeyour rantin an ravin jus gonna influence me more to lyrically slaughter ya....have a nice day:beat:
    test
  15. Chase Murda

this verse 92 views...im sure itll reach the 200 mark ..lets see thats 200 people viewin this im satisfied with that considerin that its a online text thread..replies..fuck replies i dont need them as long as my views stay in the 200 range i know im doin somethin right..fuckin faggots..go kill yaself an ya mother too
    test
  16. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Yeah, I bet those gangsters are logging on to RM, screaming at your verses as they stab people. Anybody in there 30's who thinks being gangster is awesome and cool needs to sort their life out.
    test
  17. Ace the Prophet

lmao...people are only viewing this since we're just talkin shit..and you're really that proud about a 200 view mark?

Intolerance- 3 replies, 199 views
    Closure- 2 replies (1 is your bitch ass), 186 views
    Rap Like This- 9 replies, 485 views
    Daydream- 2 replies, 378 views
    Fireworks (Ace'd)- 6 replies, 336 views
    I Got a Story to Tell (Ace'd)- 11 replies, 290 views

^Really wanna fuck around with views and replies? 1874 views in all. Over 300 a piece on average if you really wanna care about your 200 average. I could give a fuck about views tbh because replies are what really mean something.

Isn't that why every rapper raps? And if so, why does it matter if you're "gangsta"? I could care less about trying to be "street". I'd rather be real and being real is just being myself
    test
  18. Chase Murda

bein gangster doesnt matter everyones they own person..im not here to gain respect on the internet im here cuz i like an write music..its there choice to read it an respond to it
    i dont ask for acceptance i do me an thats it..i dont owe u or anybody else really a explanation on why i rap about shit like this...i do it for the love of gangsta music an people on the streets that are not afraid of expressin how they feel an will stand up to any challenge...that goes for life in general,so what im really tellin u is man up an take care of your buisness...im not the type of dude to sugar coat anything i say or do im sorry if that dont meet your standards as a human being but trust me there are millions of other people who feel the same way as me so ill never be alone regardless of what u haters say..someone ,somewhere appreciates what i put out even if its hardcore...life is hardcore u live then die theres no escapin it u only get 1 chance to be say an do what u want before u leave this earth forever...an theres thousands of artist that rap like me in this world so no matter what a few clowns say on rapmusic i still will be heard ,read an felt by people in the world all over....i will NOT be denied
    test
  19. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

...why are you crying your heart out? No one really believes you're a gangster. :funny:

....you lack self respect, act disrespectful towards everyone, so again, how are people supposed to respect you if you act like that?
    And wouldn't you be better off doing things in your real life, instead of justifiying how tough you can be on the internet? Please elaborate, how web tough equals being a rl gangster.

p.s.: I always have nice days, ty. =)))

...congrats, you're the first online self proclaimed gangster to be worried about views.

:dead: @ the whole comment. :funny: Well said.

....you're pouring your heart out again....in a way, every single person is born as an original, but many die as a copy...

...expressing how you really feel is one thing, but if you post things on a forum, you put yourself in a judgement zone, where people will; like it or not; share their views and opinions.

...if you've noticed, RM has a lot of super talented people, from beat makers, to producers, to rappers, to battle MCs, etc....but they didn't gain their respect by calling everyone a hater and lash out at people, they did it so by doing what they genuinly love to do and improved their craft.
    test
  20. Ace the Prophet

[/ether]

lmao, damn G
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.