Chase murda presents....mrjdm slaughter

Discussion in 'Open Mic' started by Chase Murda, Jul 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chase Murda

Chase Murda hostile enviroment

mrjdm say my lifes a failure but i got everything that i wished for,
    i keep 6 whores that suck my dick until they lips sore,
    got chips an clips galore thatll make u flip an hit da floor,
    while u fit da descript of a chic that i dont stick no more,
    u can team up wit ace until my laser beam up ya face,
    since u from england u can be my butler an clean up my place,
    ill have this cop screamin beat em til he stop breathin,
    an im not leavin ya crib til i give ya ho some cock treatment,
    maaan,u jus dont know how bad i could do u dirty,
    run up on u unexpectedly an put shots all thru ya jersey,
    ive been to england,all u funny cats do is talk funny,
    fuckin tea party faggots that would see me an walk from me,
    what im sayin is,youd run like a bitch if made physical contact,
    or i could jus send crimminals bomb strapped where ya pitiful moms at,
    gay ass,im suprised ya videos dont have coolio in it,
    walfare cut u off cuz u spent da checks on studio equipment,
    test
  2. Chase Murda

I know i know i know....hater replies will come like flies on shit...ill be waitin to hear from ya
    test
  3. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

If I was 5 I'd probebly be crying right now. If you honestly think that was good in any way you're delusional. Schemes weren't insane, no wordplay, played out bars and you're a 35 year old wanna be gangster typign text disses online. I mean really, I could write a diss verse or some shit, but by existing in the state you do you've pretty much bodied yourself. Didn't you join the RBL and lose all the battles you took part in then leave ages ago? Haha.
    test
  4. Chase Murda

nigga if u was 5 youd still be gettin molested by your priest at church..go on church boy i dont have time to fuck wit kids that wants people to notice him so he gets on a chase murda post jus so people will see ya name on it...fool
    test
  5. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Oh yeah those "real g's" who feel you. Church boy? I've never been to church. You seem fixated with child rape. Not good man.
    test
  6. Chase Murda

im pretty sure u know about that more then me since it actually happened to you
    test
  7. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

You know you've failed at life when you're 30-something and resort to dissing teenagers over the internet.
    test
  8. Chase Murda

bitch u better hope u get to live my age an older ..thats whats wrong with u young punks today u have no respect for elders..parents not whippin that ass like they used too...thats why u walk around like shit is sweet until a grown man take off his belt an give u the buisness...what u need to do is go to school get a education an stop tryin to be a hip hop star that will never be accomplished because u have no real experience with life but yet you gonna try to tell a grown man how life is an suppose to be..how the FUCK u gonna tell me somethin when ive been listenin to rap music when u where shittin in your diapers..disrespectful ass young punk faggot nigga..u need to log off finish your homework an get ready for school an dont forget your spongebob back pack and lunchables....nigga stop fuckin with me i have no time to argue with a nigga that has to go to bed soon...hahahaaha
    test
  9. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Yeah, back in your day people would grow up and by there 30's would have given up on being wannabe gangsters threatening teenagers over the internet to make up for there own shambles of a life.

Oh wait, your life is a failure.
    test
  10. Chase Murda

nigga u dont know nothin about back in the day so i know u lyin...go play
    test
  11. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Oh of course all those songs I recorded and such. Wait a second, I've never attempted to make music in my life!

You're an oversized man child. How many 30 year olds post sub-par rap verses on the internet and brag about how gangster they are? 1, you.

So? You're still a wannabe gangster at 30 something years old. I can literaly post this all day, because it's hilarious.

OH NO, IF I DON'T STOP FUCKING WITH HIM HE'LL SEND ME MORE TERRIBLE INSULTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Disrespectful? YOU'RE A GROWN MAN INSULTING CHIDLREN ON THE INTERNET.
    test
  12. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

I know any 30 year old who brags about being gangster is a complete faggot. The fuck are you talking about "stop tryin to be a hip hop star that will never be accomplished". When have I ever tried to a hip-hop star or any shit like that?
    test
  13. Chase Murda

awww the baby cryin somebody give em a bottle please...hahahahah u mad
    test
  14. Chase Murda

an for the record how do u know im really 30..jus cuz i told u that haahha u dont really know how old i am do u know me personally did u grow up with me everyday do u know my past do u know my real name do you know my family...NO..SO THIS COP DOESNT HAVE ANYTHING ON ME ..YOUR THE DUMB ONE TO BELIEVE WHAT I SAY SO IN ALL REALITY U ARE ONE OF MY VICTUMS AN U DONT EVEN KNOW IT...GO PLAY..IF U DONT BELIEVE MY RAPS WHY WOULD U BELIEVE IM IN MY 30S...DOESNT MAKE SENSE
    test
  15. Ace the Prophet

Ace the Prophet A Prophet to the Game

^^Probably because of these quotes you said to me and him chase, lmao...
    test
  16. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

With all do respect, you're the last person to be dispensing parental advice.

p.s.: projection at it's finest. :smh: Perhaps if you respected others, you'd get respect yourself. Untill then, no such luck.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.