Chase Cashe = OWNED!!!

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by The Teacher, Jul 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Djay Cas

Djay Cas Woodgrain Oak

damn all these beauuuuutiful girlllllllls

if i knew this woulda been dudes first single
    i wouldve killed myself to get on dudes album
    really
    test
  2. SamSneed

SamSneed TrackWorks

im not trying to start something or say that i think ur lying or anything like that, but i dont understand how u didnt get any type of credit at all...i know its an r.kelly cd and theres gotta be a ton of people willing to take credit for the shit that they didnt do at any given chance, especially with people in ur position, but big time albums like this list the credits for everything from drum programming, arranging, sequencing, to additional productions, to people who played the instruments, to the recording engineers, and who ever else worked on the song...u let this one get by u, the name in the booklet it worth so much more then the upfront money.
    test
  3. ChaseNCashe

ChaseNCashe If it aint Polo, Keep It!

My nigga be quiet. I was well aware of what I was getting into.
    test
  4. SamSneed

SamSneed TrackWorks

fair enough...i guess its called payin dues.
    test
  5. I-ki

I-ki New Member

If R. Kelly dont want you to have the credit but rather pay you a big amount then thats whats gonna happen, if you are an unknown producer and you demanding credits... R kelly would probably just forget about your ass and have that slot filled up by someone else. What would be better for your career? no credit/but with money and good relationships or getting your track tossed/not paid/even worse your track replayed by someone else????

Sometimes I dont understand some of you here, just because someone didnt get a credit doesnt mean its not a smart move. In a fantasy world any producer would get credited for his work but obviously the industry doesnt work like that. I dont think I have ever heard of a producer that have gotten big without paying their dues.
    test
  6. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

JaMarcus Cock Sucker BOSS

u dealin with politics

niggaz really think just cuz they have a hot or semi-hot beat, that means its gonna get placed.....lol
    test
  7. SamSneed

SamSneed TrackWorks

i kinda agree, but i dont at the same time...an r.kelly cd is different then alot of hiphop cds because there is a traditional producer for the songs. thats why u see linear notes listing drum programming, keyboards, and arranging and all that other shit. if all you did was make the beat, at best you'll get the co-producer credit. And R.kelly not wanting someone to have their credit sounds more like something a producer would do. like if you not dealing with kelly's people directly, but through some sort of middle man producer, like dude sells the exclusive to the producer and then the producer gets the track placed and takes the credit because it was in the deal.

i always hear people telling me about payin dues, and this and that, but what it really comes down to is people who are in a certain position taking advantage of those who aren't...and they call it paying dues...and its all a bunch of nonsense, people just want to make money off other peoples talent and take thier credit. i guess its all about how you see it...to me the credit is way more important, fuck i would have settled for additional drum programmer's assistant or something like that.
    test
  8. Gamshooter

Gamshooter New Member

i'm just say this

stuff like this isnt uncommon at all

I have no opinion on the matter if its true or not or any of that soap opera bullshit

but we should all know its pretty common that the actually beat maker dont get direct credit for beats all the time
    test
  9. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

i'm pretty sure R.kelly had close to nothing to do with the deal chase and khao made......
    test
  10. sdizzle

sdizzle sexy beat maker

no its called taking a dick in the ass

dumb motherfuckers who give up anytype of credit at all for pocket change money will NEVER make it .. NEVER...

take NOVA.. hes done the smart thing.. he prolly doesn't make more then 5k or so, but hes getting CREDIT on everything hes on...

Cam'ron .. fabolous...

come on.. now NOVA will be making 30k a track easily in less than a year...
    test
  11. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

dizzle your numbers are all fucked up....lol
    test
  12. sdizzle

sdizzle sexy beat maker

prolly.. im just saying 5k for dramatic effect...

maybe he make10k-12k ... the fuck do i know how much he makes...

but my point was Novas business skills >>>> chase n' chases entire life
    test
  13. Djay Cas

Djay Cas Woodgrain Oak

(....................ahem...............)

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
    LOL
    LOL
    LOL
    LOL LOL LOL LOL​

lol.
    test
  14. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY who fuen CARES

wouldnt necessarily say its MY business skills. however, id rather not place a record then not get credit for it. im more sentimental though id kick myself in the nuts if i got jerked out of a plaque.
    test
  15. ChaseNCashe

ChaseNCashe If it aint Polo, Keep It!

If you continue to judge others off matters you don't know full details about you won't end up being much in life.

With music comes outside life..such as survival. When you need money..you seek work if you're a grinder. I found work..got paid for it. Did what I had to do.

R.Kelly knows I made the track. I know Wayne Williams and R.Kelly being that Polow Da Don also produced on R.Kelly's album.

No one got jerked. I'll get a plaque and all.

Be more realistic my nigga, you're on the outside looking in.
    test
  16. Dre Derelict

Dre Derelict New Member

hahah, that shit made me laugh a little
    test
  17. Dark_Sun

Dark_Sun Phantom of the Forums

what song are we disputing here?
    test
  18. SoulBoy

SoulBoy Bitch wheres my Grammy

My thoughts exactly. Threads like this just need to be ignored.
    test
  19. RonVerse

RonVerse immigrant

test
  20. _REAPAH_

_REAPAH_ Mello Dee

wow....

you are reeaaaallly clueless arent you?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.