charlie sheen will host 1000th raw..

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by Diasick, Jun 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diasick

Diasick this guy

best news ever. #winning
    test
  2. abztrakt

abztrakt the impossible cool.

we're not still doing that, are we?
    test
  3. Diasick

Diasick this guy

wonder if lawler or cole will have any drug references, sheen doesn't fit the pg image. prolly just there to promote his anger management show though.
    test
  4. Diasick

Diasick this guy

im sure there will be plenty of references of that on raw.. maybe even a new croud chant tbh. yes yes yes yes #wining #winning #winning #winning yes yes yes yes

seems there calling there host ambassadors from now on.. charlie is the social media ambassador.
    test
  5. abztrakt

i think 'social media ambassador' is different than a guest host. i read he's just gonna be watching raw and live-tweeting it.
    test
  6. abztrakt

WWE announced today that Charlie Sheen will be the Celebrity Social Media Ambassador for the 1,000th Raw on 7/23 from St. Louis.

Sheen will appear as part of a cross-promotional effort for his FX show "Anger Management," that debuts its new season this week.

Sheen's role will be to watch Raw on television and tweet throughout the show.
    test
  7. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

test
  8. Makabreli

Makabreli done

i like sheen as both an entertainer and a trainwreck, but i prefer my trainwrecks to be genuine.

in other words, #winning was dope as fuck until the man started combing his hair and making sense again. now its just living off when you used to be fun and that's just lame dawg
    test
  9. Superman70

Superman70 edited

dead@ Social Media Ambassador.
    test
  10. Diasick

Diasick this guy

he just going to be tweeting live during raw... ..I guess there afraid cuz AJ likes older men.

quick everybody, it's the 1000th episode of raw, so go to charlie sheens twitter and see what his analyst is saying about it. this is a total rip off of the nbas social media award ceremony thingy.
    test
  11. Diasick

Diasick this guy

that's the path cm punk went down last year around this time, seemed to be a lot like charlie sheens antics without the cocain overdoses. plus dude reminds me of a young charlie sheen with the short hair.. if sheen shows up they need to turn punk heel for a day and have him come out and clown on his drug usage.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.