Chargers are gonna destroy the Raiders

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by enef, Sep 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Definit

Definit Based.

this dude urb thinks his raiders got them elite players injured, gonna make a story book ending to the playoffs with a top ten d...lmao....

like chargers aint had 3 core players coming off injury plagued season last year...raiders was just a stepping stone to get back to what we normally do...Win...you guys was just a fuckin stepping stone
    test
  2. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

JaMarcus Cock Sucker BOSS

nobody slow...im just done talkin to u...ur a clown.
    test
  3. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

JaMarcus Cock Sucker BOSS

this is how u know ur in denial

when ya team gets worked the whole game and u win by a TD being taken away by the ref

yall got the W...no doubt

but yall got outplayed...point blank...theres no logical argument to say otherwise....everybody who watched the game knows it and admitted it

ur the only clown in this entire thread who's in denial
    test
  4. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

[funny]

you aint coming in to SD and beating us dog, not gonna happen.

refs bailed us out?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

you have to have full possession of the ball when you hit the ground, thats on the field of play and in the endzone.

Officials got the call right after they reviewed it.

Nobody bailed us out, you still couldnt stop our offense marching up the field with 2:26 left to play.

remember what happened last time yall came to SD?

34-7.

ill be there watching the game, ill even use my celly to update you.

were going for the complete sweep of the division

we beat you in YOUR house ON monday night football
    test
  5. enef

i wouldnt say you out played us

Russell was 12 for 30

Rivers was 24 for 36

if you out played us, you woulda got the W, but you didnt, therefor you are 0-1

and 0-12 since 2003 against us.
    test
  6. yah, ooooooookay, lil bitch
    test
  7. Delinquent

Delinquent lol

uh huh, my point exactly
    test
  8. Nahmed

Nahmed Good Business

FinalStage you can say I don't know what I'm talking about all you want. I'm not a fan of either team- in fact I think Rivers is a punk, LT is washed up, Merriman is overrated, and Norv Turner is an idiot. The worst thing I've said about the Raiders is that Russell is garbage.

You're a fan of the team so of course you're going to disagree. They are not a top defense on any day, they'd be middle of the pack if they could control TOP and field position on offense but they can't. Definitely not top 10

Steelers
    Giants
    Ravens
    Eagles
    Jets
    Vikings
    Titans
    Bears
    Packers
    Redskins
    Patriots
    Cowboys

All on another level defensively, probably a few more effective defenses out there. Raiders are in the middle of the pack and with their offense it holds them back even more.
    test
  9. Definit

Definit Based.

man just outta the teams Nahmed posted, im just wondering where the fuck to squeeze in them Raiders for TOP 10 D, lmao....

and im still wondering how in the fucking world Raiders are even considered top 10 d...nobody has provided me with any sort of evidence that they are...once you prove it, then i'll go ahead and put them in the top 10, but i refuse to believe that bullshit till otherwise proven...
    test
  10. enef

merriman over rated?

rivers is a punk?

yea okay

who is your team nahmed
    test
  11. x - calli

x - calli friend of israel

yo im not a raiders fan, but that was a bullshit call. i watched the replay on tv several times.. he had both feet down in the endzone and full control, still had control as he went down and landed.... only then did the ball slip downwards, and he grabbed it again.
    it was a close game though, and i wouldnt count that team out.
    test
  12. Nahmed

Nahmed Good Business

I've always said Rivers is a punk, doesn't mean he isn't a beast either. He's my QB in my ESPN fantasy league.

Merriman is physically talented as hell and great rushing the quarterback. Good containing the run but a bit vulnerable in coverage and isn't much a field general.
    test
  13. enef

its just like the field of play bro, you have to take two steps and come down with control of the ball, at no time should the ball come out of your possession.

obviously the guys up stairs saw something everyone else didnt.

if the ball comes loose as you are coming down regardless if u had 2 feet down or not its incomplete
    test
  14. x - calli

maybe.

but he had full possession even as he was falling, and he was just about on the ground before it slipped and he had to get the football back in hand. you can even see it in the pics you posted, where his arm is still around the ball in the first pic, only by the 2nd is it out.

even if youre right, it was still very questionable and debateable

good game though.
    test
  15. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

Unfortunately, the NFL further confirmed that it was not a catch.

---

The league office issued a further clarification of its officials' ruling on whether Murphy maintained possession of the ball. While Article 7 of the 2009 NFL Rule Book was applied in making the booth decision to reverse the touchdown, the NFL also is further citing its rule book for an explanation:

"In last night's game between the San Diego Chargers and Oakland Raiders, the Raiders faced a 3rd and 5 from the Chargers' 19 with 0:50 remaining in the second quarter," the explanation reads. "The ruling on the field was a completed pass for a touchdown.

"The instant replay assistant stopped the game for an instant replay review to determine if the receiver maintained possession of the ball after he hit the ground.

"Rule 8, Section 1, Article 3, Item 1 of the NFL Rule Book (page 51) states that 'if a player goes to the ground in the act of catching a pass (with or without contact with an opponent), he must maintain control of the ball after he touches the ground, whether in the field of play or in the end zone. If he loses control of the ball, and the ball touches the ground before he regains control, the pass is incomplete. If he regains control prior to the ball touching the ground, the pass is complete."'

---

I thought he had control when he first landed though -- and the ball popped out after he was already down.
    test
  16. enef

nah DZ, the point of the ball touched ground before the rest of his body

most def a very close call and coulda gone either way, my buddy who is a raiders fan feels the NFL did it on purpose to keep the raiders from beating the bolts.

i laughed, then i cited that exact article and he frowned and told me fuck off.
    test
  17. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

Did it? Yeah, I'm pretty much blacking out right now in terms of remembering the replay. I was raging hard though, not going to lie.
    test
  18. x - calli

like i said, its mad debateable

in the first pic, you can see his right arm around the ball as hes hitting the ground.

maybe the tip of the ball hit the field first, but... its mad ambiguous for sure.
    test
  19. Kabz TSS

Kabz TSS Blood and Thunder

with polamalu out, u can put the g-men up top
    test
  20. Kry

Kry Willie Stylus

Jemarcus Russel is the worst QB in the NFL...Oakland wins that game with Garcia. I was backing Oakland big time and they let me down, well... Russel let me down. He couldn't make routine short gain throws that were pretty much called just to control the game. Him and that fat ass in Cincy that broke his foot cuz he was too overweight are prime examples of why there needs to be a guidline for rookie contracts. How's Russel gonna hold out for half the season and end up being this bad? Then Smith in Cincy holds out only to finally get what he wants, show up to camp overweight and break his foot ONLY becuz of the fact that he's a fat ass...what a joke, I wonder if Crabtree can really play on an NFL level...I honestly hope we never find out.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.