Champ Bailey Facts

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by Yo Mamas Pimp, Sep 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yo Mamas Pimp

Yo Mamas Pimp Hard Out Here For A Pimp

Much like the Chuck Norris facts... but here are the Champ Bailey facts =

The saddest moment for a wide receiver is not when he learns Santa Claus isn't real, it's when he learns Champ Bailey is.

T-Mobile has been in contact with Champ Bailey to provide their nationwide coverage.

The movie "Catch me if you can" would have been a hell of a lot shorter if Champ Bailey was in it.

Barry Bonds tested positive for Champ Bailey.

On the seventh day, God rested and turned on the football game. He saw Champ Bailey and said, "Dear Me, what have I done!?"

Wilt Chamberlain claims to have slept with over 20,000 women in his life. Champ Bailey calls this "any given Sunday."

Champ Bailey has been banned from selecting in the NFL Draft... because he picks everyone.

Every player that has ever caught a pass over Champ Bailey is now under official investigation by the NFL for performance-enhancing drugs.

All stop signs will be replaced with a cardboard cutout of Champ Bailey.

When Champ Bailey goes to bed, his blankets don't cover him. He covers his blankets.

Champ Bailey's calendar goes straight from March 31st to April 2nd; no one fools Champ Bailey.

The only thing Champ Bailey can't do is work in law enforcement. He refuses to undercover.

Glue is made from Champ Bailey's sweat.

Champ Bailey isn't black, he is a shadow.

Champ Bailey's football jersey has been issued to all US soldiers overseas to be worn as a bullet proof vest.

Champ Bailey decided to sell his urine. The product is called Red Bull.

Champ Bailey is the reason why Terrell Owens tried to commit suicide.

Ninjas are Champ Bailey in training.

The next edition of Madden NFL will feature five difficulties: Rookie, Pro, All-Pro, All-Madden, and Champ Bailey.

Champ Bailey does not wear pads to protect himself, he wears them to protect others.

CB doesn't stand for cornerback, it stands for Champ Bailey.

Three-quarters of the Earth is covered by water. The rest is covered by Champ Bailey.

Wide Receivers reported being unable to see around champ bailey. His coverage is so lockdown not even light could escape.

DEAD @ the bold ones
    test
  2. absolute zero

absolute zero Among the living

you must've written this before the jags game.
    test
  3. Yo Mamas Pimp

Yo Mamas Pimp Hard Out Here For A Pimp

didnt write it just copied & pasted
    test
  4. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

The exact opposite of Champ Baily is ironically...Dre Bly.
    test
  5. Purple Haze

Purple Haze pop warner hof

Champ Bailey has been raped and shitted on by receivers on numerous occasions.
    test
  6. McCizoy

McCizoy Retired

Champ is a beast and all but who remembers when T.O. took a 5 yard pass and turned it into some 90 yard TD while Champ was covering him? I remember because he put an absolute sick move on Champ and I couldn't believe that shit actually happened.
    test
  7. dacrumbla

dacrumbla Crumblin n1ggas since'83

lol, I remember that. People hate on T.O., but he bent champ bailey over and had his way with him.
    test
  8. Cane

Cane New Member

bailey was also injured but wouldn't take himself out. bailey's probably going to end up the best corner to ever play, like it or not. gotta love rmc. where you only get these kind of "against the grain" retard opinions.
    test
  9. McCizoy

McCizoy Retired

I'll give u a dollar if you show me my retarded opinion
    test
  10. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

deion sanders > champ bailey

i dunno why he gets so much props

u nigs play 2 much madden and dont watch enough football
    test
  11. Cane

Cane New Member

get off rm once in awhile, get educated. another couple seasons like last year and champ will be, undisputed, the best ever. his season last year was better than anything deion ever produced. and that was with rules about five times more strict against corners, and receivers who are obviously physically evolving. but on rm it's trendy to go against the grain. and if you're ill rich, you have to pretend to be holier than thou while doing it, like you're some kind of pretend expert or something lol
    test
  12. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

the only person going against the grain is u cane...

ive never seen anybody claim bailey as being the best cb b4 u..

best out there now, sure.. but nobody has thrown he up there with sanders, woodson, blount, green, haynes, lane, lott, and so on
    test
  13. double ML

double ML Guest

deion sanders is a pussy

champ bailey would doo doo in his mouf
    test
  14. Z. Spitwell

Z. Spitwell Well-Known Member

some of ya'll are obviously retarded when it comes to football and shouldn't even be replyin in this thread...

1st off... Champ bailey is easily the 2nd best corner of all time... behind Deion... but like Cane said, if he continues to play like he has been... he will pass Deion on 2 or 3 yrs... he is already a better tackler... run stopper... and middle of the field corner then Deion ever was... but there are a couple things Deion did that Champ still aint fuckin wit either obviously

2nd- the Jags beating the Broncos had nothing to do with Champ playing bad

3rd- Ronnie Lott is recognized as being the greatest safety ever... not corner... he did play corner when he 1st came in teh league though... but that is not the position he gets recognized for... that is not teh position he revolutionized... Champs a way better corner

4th- @ Ill Rich... yes Deion is better then Champ... but Champ gets so much props because he has been the only true cover corner in the league since Deion left... most experts would say "there is no such thing as a cover corner in todays game... except Champ Bailey"

5th- T.O is my dude... best receiver in the league in my opinion... but EVERYBODY knows that when he beat Champ on that play it was because Champ was so badly injured and there back-up had NO CHANCE... if you want to talk abot Champ being beat talk about his 1st yr in the afc when Jerry Porter and Chad Johnson torched him... and for the record after the game Chad said Champ is the best corner in the league and that he had to use every single move he has to beat him...

@ Rippy... the interesting part about ya reply TO ME... is that Champ Bailey's initials are CB and Bly's are DB... thats tight... I never realized that

@ Purple Haze... you obviously don't know shit about football... don't talk about it anymore... lol

peace.
    test
  15. Cane

Cane New Member

actually yeah, they have. you and ill rich share a brain and it's stuck on this site

and chad beat him but that was his first year getting used to receivers he'd never seen before. look at what he's done to jerry since. and look at what he did to chad, too. yeah, no one talks about that. completely shut him down. nice to see someone who doesn't just follow the moronic general consensus of the rm sports forum.
    test
  16. double ML

double ML Guest

cane is the canadian version of rippy
    test
  17. dacrumbla

dacrumbla Crumblin n1ggas since'83

LOL @ the excuses.

Let me explain something to you, I'm not trying to get into a stupid e-fight with anyone. But champ bailey is HUMAN. I agree that He's well on his way to being one of the greatest cornerbacks of all time. Thats a given.

But champ can be had on any given day, just like anyone else. T.O. busted his ass, plain and simple. It may not be fair that champ was hampered with an injury, but life isnt fair.

T.O. played in the superbowl when his broken leg wasn't healed, and put up 9 catches for 130 yards.

Hell, even LAST SEASON, when he had surgery on his hand, who cut him slack for dropping all those passes???? Nobody did.

In a season where Terrell Owens led the league in touchdowns with a broken hand, all people ever talked about was his dropped balls. *n/h*

Is that fair?.. of course not.
    test
  18. Cane

Cane New Member

^that's because he never had good hands anyway. and playing wr, injury or not, is alot easier than playing corner. especially against corners lesser than champ. fact remains, champ = best in the league. and will be the best of all time. like it or not.
    test
  19. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

Does anyone have the man coverage/completions statistics?

I don't know where to find them.
    test
  20. R-Tistic

R-Tistic Your favorite DJ

LMFAO @ the jokes. I saw a corny site for Tim Tebow today that had the same kind of "facts".

I think Deion's name will forever be known more than Champ, regardless of who's better, because of his whole extra'd out image and the fact that he was a great return man, and could play WR at times.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.