Chael is a Light-Heavyweight?

Discussion in 'MMA, Boxing & Other Combat Sports' started by LungZzZ, Aug 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LungZzZ

LungZzZ Well-Known Member

Like I explained in my post to Dogmeat, the Ref is there to stop a lot of these things the cheaters are doing....There are point deductions in place after WARNINGS, which means its more of a foul than a rule even...AND for that matter I haven't seen proof of MOST these guys being duplicate offenders, more often it is one and done.
    test
  2. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

Are these serious questions? does it really matter where it came from? if coke comes from rock or powder its still coke. how do i know that they just didnt "accidentely overdose"? this is a far stretch. i guess i can tell the next cop that pulls me over for dui that i "accidentely" took too many shots at the bar.

no im not a doctor. but ill address chael since you mention him in particular. how average? chael got "caught" with his t/e ratio four times the allowed amount. he then testified that he had a disease that he needed the trt treatment and got approved for it but the NSAC and CSAC ex dir. both denied it and chael finally admitted he lied...i mean he "used the wrong words by mistake" so he says. he never even applied for approval.

have you not seen chael sonnens back acne??? how much more do you need before you are convinced that chael is using an unfair and banned advantage? and to answer your question, if they could be amazing without it, then they wouldnt use it.
    test
  3. LungZzZ

Damn Jay if you knew Chael was a dirty as I did why didnt you at-least back me up a bit when I was getting all that slack for admitting I don't think steroid users can even be considered good.

(well I said Chael was the worst fighter ever but u know)
    test
  4. FarooqHakim

FarooqHakim Dot Dorbal

If I see him do it, then I will know he does it. Until then, I'm an agnostic when it comes to these things. You realize that back acne can just as easily come from being a slob and sleeping with a sweaty shirt on. That may have been the worst "point" I've ever read. There are people who don't even work out who get acne well into senior citizenship just because they have shitty genes.

And I never said that him doing too much of a prescribed medication isn't going too far, just as you accidentally drinking too much before driving doesn't necessarily make it legal. It might just mean you aren't a careless asshole, just a person with bad friends, and so on. I never made the argument that Chael was within a legal amount, just that it MIGHT not be what it seems.

There is a huge difference between the a discrepancy of a prescribed medication given to a person by a certified doctor and a illegal drug and the discrepancy between crack and coke. You have to know that, right?

Also just because he lied about properly disclosing the information about his alleged prescription and his alleged condition doesn't mean his alleged prescription and his alleged condition isn't real. It's really easy to assume someone is guilty because they look guilty, see: Casey Anthony.

Fans wanted to make the first fight between Chael and Anderson look like a roided up hack vs. Goku with a broken rib. Of course, because then it justifies their previous notion that Chael was the least of Anderson's opponent's up until that point and that Anderson Silva would crush him with the flick of a finger. This is how the human mind works. If I vote for Barack Obama and Mitt Romney wins and a article comes out saying "Mitt Romney rigged the polls" I would more than likely believe it without question if I am the average person. That "Well, I mean, maybe, but maybe not" thought process will not probably occur in my mind if I am the average person. It will become "common knowledge" that the polls were rigged, and so on.
    test
  5. FarooqHakim

FarooqHakim Dot Dorbal

So the times that Chael Sonnen wasn't fined by the commission what was your opinion of him? I'd see the point if this was something that happened after every single one of his fights, but that's not the case.

Do you believe that "wrestling" is a skill, or do you think that it's stupid easy shit that anyone could do if they trained for a couple weeks at it?
    test
  6. LungZzZ

Do you not get what I'm saying?

When he got caught for what he did I lost all respect for him and realized that he had everything under wraps before this. Believe it or not Farooq, your mom and dad fucked many times before they realized they wanted to get that good fuck in to make a Hakim,

To believe Chael only did it when he got caught was ridiculous. He can be at 15:1 standards when training if he wants to, 10000000:1, that is the ESPECIALLY unfair part I am thinking about, never-mind being stupid enough to come in like that fight-day.

You obviously haven't seen the doctors quotes I have posted/thread where they state if Chael had this "disease" there is almost no way he could have been the high-level wrestling athlete he was during highschool and college (unless, bumbumbum, steroids).
    test
  7. FarooqHakim

FarooqHakim Dot Dorbal

Apparently not, because I thought you said Chael Sonnen was a shitty fighter who inject steroids, and not a dishonorable person or whatever your story is now.

Well if he was prescribed medicine for hypogonadism of course he did it more than once. What? What is your point? And how does getting someone pregnant apply to injecting steroids? If your point was that Chael was using performance enhancing steroids as a youngster and was SOMEHOW getting away with it back when he was younger, and that it somehow affected his ability to produce testosterone as an adult, making his condition steroid abuse based and not endurance training based or based on genetics, it still doesn't explain how it is an unfair advantage for him as an adult to use medicine to balance his testosterone level. If Anderson Silva naturally produces more testosterone than Chael because his genetics are better or he didn't use steroids when he was a kid or he has both of his testicles or whatever other theory people have on why Chael gets treated, why should Chael be required not to take medicine that brings his testosterone up to the same amount?

By your same logic, how do we know Silva wasn't doing that same stuff and at that exact same ratio when he was training? We don't, period. Plus, If Chael was taking that much steroids while training and then just fucking stopped, I have the feeling that that would have some serious side effects. He may overdo his medicine intentionally to get some kind of performance enhancing benefit, but we can't read the dude's mind, and it seems incredible that someone with a politicians intellect like Chael got sloppy with something like that on the biggest day of his career for a reason that wasn't that his doctor didn't guide him through the recommended usage well enough. It just seems funny to me, ya know? He had been doing this his whole career? Then he must've gotten it down to a science. On the day where had he beaten Silva he would've been the world champ, I feel if he were sneaking around like that, he would have been more careful than he had ever been with that stuff, and not the least careful.

Well if he said there almost no way, then it sounds to me like he is saying it is possible. Regardless, a doctor can be DEAD WRONG about things like that. How else do you think that you could go to a doctor and get one opinion, and go to a different doctor and get a different opinion? They do not all possess the same knowledge. I do have a hard time believing that a certified doctor had never heard of exercised induced hypogonadism, that is a little weird. I wonder if that doctor has ever actually wrestled, maybe he was under the impression that all wrestlers do is lift weights and hit each other with chairs, in which case, I wouldn't think he was an idiot, just a little naive.
    test
  8. LungZzZ

your explaining things we both know man...

Your not changing my beliefs and you didn't disprove anything.

I realize when things are said they aren't 100% proof but what the fuck are we suppose to do, never fucking post? lmao. Never have a belief? Your a fool if you don't think Chael is cheating at every moment, even outside of the UFC in his legal business he has been caught for fraud, all the signs point to him being a cheat/scam.

I guess for the short time I been around this world I learnt the smell of BS, sorry bro. I liked you too, lmao, u better predict next week!
    test
  9. LungZzZ

I wouldn't be surprised if when Chael decided to walk around in shorts,
    he chooses Bathing suit trunks as they have "undies" built in #thatscheating
    test
  10. Tha Cunnysmythe

Tha Cunnysmythe Unsavoury Negroid

if you ain't cheatin you ain't tryin
    test
  11. LungZzZ

There is another saying like that, where someone says you can't play fair in this life, but that is besides the point.

A recent quote from Sonnen
    test
  12. Makabreli

Makabreli done

greatest talker in the history of combat sports.
    test
  13. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

i didnt agree with him being the worst fighter ever. if you said overrated pimple back cheater, then i would have had your back :pignosesmile:
    test
  14. Tha Cunnysmythe

Tha Cunnysmythe Unsavoury Negroid

i want to dispute this but it's so difficult...
    test
  15. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

if we are talking combat sports, then ali is the obvious best. not only because of the quotes, but because it would sike his top ranked champion opponents out.

mike tyson has some pretty insane quotes as well.

ricardo mayorga is pretty much the same as chael. he talks shit about his opponents, gets big fights, loses them but makes a ton of money doing it
    test
  16. FarooqHakim

FarooqHakim Dot Dorbal

hahahahaha, Ali would beat his opponents by being a better boxer than them. Dude was an Olympian and a genius strategist. The talking just came with it, it's a detail. If you believe that Chael got into big fights because of his talking, then obviously he IS the best talker, but I'm inclined to think he also gets the shots because he wins number one contender matches, but what do I know?
    test
  17. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

he beat george foreman purely because foreman wore himself out due to ali whispering in his ear that he hit like a girl. did u see listons face when they fought both times? he was terrified of ali. look at the parkinson-ali interviews. he says that he does all the talking just to make the opponent fight harder. this is where the rope a dope technique was invented from. by the way i wasn't saying he only beats them for this reason as he is one of the greatest heavyweights ever, im just saying he uses the talking as a fighting technique

chael wrestlefucked a couple guys. without the talking dana would have never gave him a title shot. chael lost numerous fights in the ufc before his title shot. he came back to wrestlefuck stann and got his ass kicked by bisping but they gave him the win to make the silva match.

i guess u could make an arguement for best talker depending on what u judge on.
    test
  18. LungZzZ

I was saying that with passion
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.