CEP effect, Big Crowd Effect

Discussion in 'Audio Help & Tips' started by Hitman J, Jul 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. War Machine

War Machine Sam Antics

^get some local rappers to do it...

iuno where u live ..but over here theres tons of rappers...everyone an they moma raps...most of the time if ur chillin wit sumone an they brought friends...chances are, they rap..

if the same is the case for u...chill wit a few people...tell them to bring some people...get a lil get together...some drinks...some bitches...an do the stupid hook wit all the rappers that come, then get twisted an chill
    test
  2. MC Dystinkt

MC Dystinkt AAAAAAIGHT!

Suck some penis

BRUH means hernia in my language, don't step with that shit
    test
  3. War Machine

War Machine Sam Antics

its short for brother in the language of the site that everyone on the site is using, so fuck your language and watever anything means in it, retard. oh...that means....RETARD in your language.
    test
  4. ~Mister~Roush~

~Mister~Roush~ New Member

Actually you can get a fairly decent effect with only one person. Of course it would be better with several people and several tracks, however it's possible to get it good enough to use. The bigger the crowd the more tracks you're gonna cut one on top of the other. Now the trick is in your voice. You need to record several cuts using different pitches and tones until you start to slowly arrive towards the desired effect. Furthermore you'll need to run pitch shifts and some delay effects. With just the right mixture of the right effect on the right tracks after trial and error you most certainly can arrive at that effect with only one person. I could make you an example if you want. But, the more people the better, and the easier. Hit me up sometime if you want more details. pz. -Roush
    test
  5. Hitman J

Hitman J lets get get get it....

Ya dog hit me up, Record me a before and after step by step on how to make it tight =)
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.