Cell Phone Questions

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by LostBoySince'86, Jul 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LostBoySince'86

LostBoySince'86 Peek-A-Boo

i didnt know where to put this and i figured you guys would probably know more than anyone. . .

i just orderd the new motorola e815 and was curious if anyone knew anything about its bluetooth connectability. i want to synch it with my laptop rathat than going through verizon's garbage "get it now" set up. anything would be help.
    test
  2. Organix

Organix ( o )( o )

I got the same phone, the bluetooth connectivity between all verizon phones who utilize this technology is whack. The only downfall really to an otherwise great phone. The OBEX profile it uses for "syncing" doesn't allow for the transfer of files between other devices on your network. In other words, even spending the 40$ for a USB device that would allow your computer to "talk" to your phone still won't allow you to x-fer files. What you can try is using a SanDisk Transflash card (if you got a smart media drive on your computer) and x-fering some files that way. Unfortunately i decided to pay 3$ to get 1 ringtone, my boy who uses a sprint phone kan just go to the internet and download whatever the fuck he wants.. this is why alot of people hate Verizon Wirele$$ sometimes, their service is great, but the cool shit on the phones goes to waste kause of shit like this
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.