CD covers/Album covers - Professional Work

Discussion in 'Graphic Forum' started by Open Mic, Apr 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Open Mic

Open Mic Box in you in your head!

Album covers starting at $300 dollars - Includes Front Insert (both sides), Traycard, and disc graphics. (Prices may vary due to requirements) Record decal (circular sticker on vinyl with titles/tracks/graphics) designs starting at $75.00. Logos starting at $50.00. Also available - T shirt designs/Stickers/Vinyl Jackets/Etc..... email me at openmicdesigns@hotmail.com or AIM screename OpenMicL - more artwork on http://openmic.deviantart.com

[​IMG]
    test
  2. Atrocidy

Atrocidy ALL HAIL ATROCIDY

im gona hit you up as soon as the albums done ..
    i've seen your stuff around cuz .. looking good

ezz
    test
  3. J_Spittz

J_Spittz New Member

crazy work..your mad nice but 300 dollars is ALOT im broke..so i guess i cant get it done from you.
    test
  4. Insense

Insense take one...

well considering what all you get, its not that much...
    test
  5. Stashh - Berkowitz.

We've recently just hooked up, and we're planning on opening a little business online.

Type:

Graphic designing in General.

Which includes; Covers, Banners, Flyers, Logos, Websites, Website tamplets, And everything in between.

Stashh owns teccanina . com - So, we'll be hosting a website for us aside from that.

Now, i know most of you have seen what i can do on covers, and banners - I'm humble as fuck, i gave my shit out for free, but, what other way will i get repaid?

This is on my part, stashh's will be higher, since he has alot more experience than me.

Single Covers: 30 Dollars.
    Complete package: (Cover, Back cover, and inside): 100 Dollars.
    Logos: 10 dollars.
    Flyers: 20 dollars.

Paypal ONLY.

Stashh:

Contact him for more information on prices.

Now, when coming to me, i'll have your shit done in less than 3 days. I'll show you the progress as i try and finish it, it will be designed BY YOU, we'll figure out a way to get what you want exactly on a cover/flyer/logo, etc..

If you want more information:

Berkowitz Mc

Or sstashh -

Aims.

Prices are not negotiable.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v399/Berkowitz/ssnaoke.jpg
    test
  6. Insense

Insense take one...

please keep your info in your own thread, we aren't going to have you soliciting peeps from another persons thread. Thats just disrespectful in a way to whoever made this thread...so please try not to do this again..thanks!!!
    test
  7. Qwasian

Qwasian New Member

your alot higher than most other people.....
    most people run about $150 full package at most...
    your work isn't that nice for the price level either...... might wanna rethink that price range.....
    test
  8. State Reps

State Reps New Member

def some nice covers...there are A LOT of good designers who do work on that level, but charge 1/3rd that price.
    test
  9. Open Mic

Open Mic Box in you in your head!

Well they are slitting their own throats then... To be completely HONEST with you, That IS a discounted rate from what I charge record companies, All the covers you see in that image were in the 400-500 dollar range, with few exceptions like KOTIX which I did a complete package (cd/vinyl/one sheets/advertisement) for over 1000.....
    So yes, I do think I am already giving a better deal that I usually do, anyone charging 150 dollars for artwork of that level or better is really underpricing their work. I know of plenty of other artists who wouldn't even consider doing a jacket for less than 500....
    But you also have to consider experience and detail, other artists may do work that looks as good but is it being done to standards (dimension/bleed/color processing/dpi) ? I've had to rework alot of projects when I worked for Buds Distribution because people turned in their own art and their designer didn't meet specs...

Note: If you require a logo for your artwork then it is included in the price for cd/vinyl jacket art, however, if you want to own the logo for future use beyond any projects that I design, then you will be charged seperately for the logo.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.