"Catholic Church no longer swears by truth of the Bible"

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Prime Evil, Sep 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Caliban-

-Caliban- New Member

Dumbass atheists never fail to amaze me in their stupid ass arguments.
    test
  2. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

and yes a man DID live in a whale...

I swear to god I wanna hit you in your fucking mouth everytime you bring that up KNOWING like a year ago I posted an actual clip from Ripley's Believe It or Not where they showed that brazilian tribe who does the EXACT same thing STILL TO THIS DAY...they let themselves be swallowed whole by a huge species of fish and they kill it from the inside, swim out and drag it ashore.

You say shit that you know is wrong inaccurate, or already disproven instead of acknowledging that you are often an ignorant tool who was flat out wrong.
    test
  3. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

test
  4. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

hilarious.

the catholic church is only bullshit/liars when u disagree with them.

now they do some shit u agree with, and they have all the credibility in the world.

fuck outta here u idiots.

the bible is true, weather or not u wanna beleive it, or weather or not the catholic church wants to either.

u cant change the truth.
    test
  5. Dskillz

Dskillz aka MG The Future

Whats interesting, and i usually dont like sharing this much..

but everything everyone is suddenly discovering and saying now *beleivers / alterers / aetheists* alike.... has already been illustrated as signs of the end times.

Particullarly as described by the book of Matthew.

Its just getting worst and worst, and sadly most of you non-beleivers are right about 1 thing.. man has manipulated the word. Especially alot of the non-king james versions. And they didnt manipulate what it says, they just word some of it so you can misunderstand the TRUTH. Thats why its so important for you to read, and pray, and have the HOLY Spirit before you go into study...most people dont have the spirit..therefor cant detect BS.

Nor detect that everything that is happening...the book of Daniel has called out, as he specefies this time when people will come to great knowledge and travel..

or as jesus says..it would get so dark (people turning their backs on god..sinful..selfish..etc) that no one can be saved (see the truth).

But he will be back for his saved ones.

It even says the ELECT will fall in this time...and thats happened in all churches with the schemes and propaganda.

So as a beleiver, this announcement and rants just confirm my faith that much more...becuase the prophesy is coming to past.

And its said that the muslims will try to be the World Religion...and i see that happening. My only problem with the Koran ...is that they downplay jesus..saying he didnt die for your sins and that he wasnt the deity of god..which he IS...

That makes the whole religion, anti christ.

Which is perfectly described in Revelation.

Loving it... almost that time folks !!

Heaven or Hell - its YOUR choice...surely.
    test
  6. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

^ makes sense.

but u gotta understand, for all that to come true 2 things need to happen.

1. a king of the world who commands us to worship him
    2. the temple of jerusalem needs to be rebuilt
    test
  7. x - calibur

x - calibur Guest

word @ skrybe

nimrod posted a piece of poetry and tried to twist it into it meaning the earth is flat, but even the way he twisted it, that made no sense at all. it was baseless.

on the contrilli, i forget where it was in the bible, but someone once said, god sits upon the circle of the earth or something to that affect.. but nim wont mention that

and yes, that south american tribe does do that lol

and worst of all, nims accusation that christianity bit from mithras was completely false anyway.

it is what it is. alot of these dudes dont even understand religion
    test
  8. Dskillz

Dskillz aka MG The Future

Part 1 is underway once the Trillateral/United Nations or whoever pick a president and money/government system after this staged "oil war"
    test
  9. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

exactly...then he gonna pop up like "yeah I always told yall the bible wasnt meant to be literal"

after he spents months trying to use literal interprations of the bible to justify false claims about the religion...lol...like the world being flat.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.