"Catholic Church no longer swears by truth of the Bible"

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Prime Evil, Sep 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prime Evil

Prime Evil Registered Abuser

test
  2. AGENTSPITS

AGENTSPITS Got A BJ From AVA DEVINE!

lmao thats definitely gonna hurt their credibility
    test
  3. _RhYmEs_

_RhYmEs_ Need Dope Beats??

whoa @ them just realizing this, or just having the balls to stated,
    test
  4. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

some of yall atheists are never satisfied...

the article says the catholic church released a statement that the bible is not to be taken as a literal science book.

Which has always been the case. This is the catholic church responding to morons who think the bible is a scientific account of the history of the earth and the universe.

did you even read the article?
    test
  5. deadweather

deadweather ******

lmfao watch some stupid idiots like eternal still swear that shit is 100% accuruate even though its been disproven countless amount of times.

faith means denying the truth.
    test
  6. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

honestly, eturnal is exactly the type of person this article is directed towards too...those new gung-ho jesus saves type christians who misoverstand the bible and its purpose. The bible isnt a science book, its a reference guide...its the ancient world equivalent to "chicken noodle soup for the soul"

Its unfortunate that a person who claims to be a studied christian would even need to be told that.
    test
  7. Couch Foam

Couch Foam New Member

you know what eturnals problem is though??

when he says something dumb, we all point it out and some name call.. he takes that as ' ha.. here they go again.. ' .. we're giving him fuel for his fire.. i mean sure he believes what he's saying, but when we correct him on something it's only making his ignorance worse..

understand??

not saying to stop correcting him, it's just an observation i made.. like when someone points out a fact and throws in ' fag ' , he'll go ' i love you man... no hate ' .. in a weird way he's becoming more ignorant from this board lmao

anyway whatever..
    test
  8. -Caliban-

-Caliban- New Member

That's because atheists are idiots.
    test
  9. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

eturnal is going to have a field day with this one
    test
  10. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

the only point of the bible is too teach us morals.. we dont newed it anymore.. most of them are common sense.
    test
  11. AGENTSPITS

test
  12. Dank Sinatra

Dank Sinatra █║▌║█║

skrybe said pretty much everything i was gonna say...

the catholic church is responsible for the current state of the bible tho...they have,along with freemasons,some would say, are the main force in change'n the bibles scriptures over history to serve their own manipulative purposes...

the quran on the otherhand is alot less altered by man overtime..which is why i enjoy reading it...
    test
  13. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

the quran is good
    test
  14. -GZ-

-GZ- Posts Unfunny Pics

test
  15. fiktion

fiktion *******

lol no doubt

word@that article tho.
    test
  16. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

this is dumb.

this is obviously just a move to keep people with no faith still connected to the church.

then again, its all politics cuz they need to keep their money game on point.

the bible is obviously true.
    test
  17. x - calibur

x - calibur Guest

Lol @ atheists

they talk more about god & religion than anyone else
    test
  18. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

How many times have I told yall that as time passed, the entire world wll step closer and closer to the truths I've been statin b4 forever?

I've been telling yal its impossible to take the bible literal becuz of the blatant innaccuracies

We can go on for days

Xclaibur, what did I tell u about the bible taking stories from older sources?

Now the church itself, told u that's the case

What else do u fuckin want?

This proves the exact fuckin point I've been trying to drill into u morons since b4 forever

Its crazy that a histoircally corrupt and stubborn institution like the catholic church can come to this realization b4 u generic idiots

Everytime I point out an innacuracy to u idiots, u form some dumb ass interpretation stating why its still correct

There u have it, the most powerful church recognizes that historically and scientiifcally the bible is bullshit

Revelations isn't gona occur, blah blah blah

Yall are all morons for believing these things were actually to be taken seriously

Believing a man lived ina whale

A burning bush talked?

Noah built an ark for every animal?

Please man

This officialy shows that anybody who still believes that bullshit is behind, seriously behind
    test
  19. AGENTSPITS

this past year or so i have been starting to notice more and more people stepping up and saying how they really feel about religion, i may have just never noticed it before cause there has always been atheists, but its starting to seem like its less taboo to straight out say you think religion is bogus

and i always notice its the smartest people who are atheists, the people who look at the world very differently then everyone else, people who look at the world more realistically

i cant remember how many times i've asked people or seen people's answer to why they believe in religion/god, their answer is almost always " FAITH " the fuck is faith gonna do for u.. i can have faith my favorite sports team is gonna win the championship this year, that wont change a damn thing for the outcome
    test
  20. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

nimrod...you are the main person here who ever thought the bible WAS to be taken literally.

You were the one arguing about how the bible says the world flat (because you took a line out of context and interpreted it literally) or some other foolishness because you insisted on trying to interpret it literally even when you were told that it wasnt to be taken literally.

If anything this is the catholic church shitting on all your dumbass arguments.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.