"Cash On Decc" ft. Reapacussion HOT SHIT DROP LINKS!!!

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by DFVaInSDF, Dec 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DFVaInSDF

DFVaInSDF I'm Back

test
  2. SeakDaKaper

SeakDaKaper New Member

Bravestarr got some heat, nice selection. the mixing is good. the flow sounds good on this joint, you got some nice lines. dope drop.
    test
  3. DFVaInSDF

DFVaInSDF I'm Back

Preciate dat homey, gone fa a couple days but i'm back lets up this thang kill da sleepaz. I'm out. 1
    test
  4. bagglad

bagglad Member

peep--- http://board.rapmusic.com/open-mic/1258813-demon-chase-1-a.html#post1067940828

wow that was off the hook homey but maybe you should get rid of the n word its really played out homey listen to this

we smash pay checks just to get the cash on deck flow strong hitting you in the nose cone if you garbage we'll twist your fate and watch your knowledge dissipate better tell your team if they don't want to smell our green better come swell with a theme because we don't bank no blanks, have you craving the amounts in our savings account you heard me we got cash on deck like Mayweather we stay clever
    test
  5. EpicLipz

EpicLipz New Member

test
  6. DFVaInSDF

DFVaInSDF I'm Back

Ok then Bagglad I see u. Thanks fa da support bruh. Yo Prod word glad ta see you feelin it man, it said young punk not pup but either way is justice. Yo ya'll don't kno, I appreciate the lookouts fa'real, lets keep it goin.
    test
  7. K_WATTz

K_WATTz Member

nice quality..like the hook and effects on it..dont like songs about cash..everybody does it..1st dude vocal quality good just aint feeling this kinda flow..too commercial soundin..didnt say anything brand new or original..2nd dude sounds better..think is cuz of the rhyme scheme everything after cash on deck, got ya mask on yet..i like rhymes like that..rest of the verse waqs ok..doe in my jeans, turna couple o's into fiends...rhymes like that was what i look for..rhyme scheme multi's..pretty straight verse....track was straight.
    test
  8. EpicLipz

EpicLipz New Member

test
  9. DFVaInSDF

DFVaInSDF I'm Back

Word fa sho gud look ya'll yo Wattz I don't like cash tracks either! I do'em a lil bit but da commercial shit ain't me, I mean, it's a topic so I try EVERYTHING, but I'm more into the depth of tracks. Thanks fa ya thoughts tho man, and yo Prod, I checked that out bout ta hit up So Cold too, I fux witcha.
    Again, Gud Lookn ya'll. Chea! Letz go
    test
  10. 3rd Inf Soldier

3rd Inf Soldier Bellwingah, hey! Hey!

i like the hook catchy

nice beat

here comes verse

sound like ti

doze off line i liked

fuscia was nice
    liking this hook

2nd guy sounds like c murder
    test
  11. DFVaInSDF

DFVaInSDF I'm Back

I sound like C-Murder?!?! Thats a first. Thanks fa peepin tho. Upski
    test
  12. Paulie Gwap

Paulie Gwap Paulie Gwap

Catchy..not my style of music, tho i am guilty for enjoying this type of cash rap stuff. Verses were decent, a little average, i would work on them more to make them unique and stand out more, fx on certain parts of the vocals etc, play with it more, cha ching sounds etc. Keep doing what ya doing. I appreciate the feedback on my music as well..thank you....
    test
  13. DFVaInSDF

DFVaInSDF I'm Back

Aint nuttin bruh thanks fa rtf, letz keep it goin. Upski!
    test
  14. noneedz

noneedz New Member

I like this as a song.. not really my kind of lyrics.. but that's this kind of style.. fnice drop
    test
  15. BLACK ATTICUS

BLACK ATTICUS An Actual Show Rocka!!

hard as beat, it sets the mood for who you are as an artist, you got a way of picking those kutz that work with ya style....

nice sample usage on the intro...i'm not even mad we have to 'wait' on the first verse

lmao i'm into ya flow on the first verse, you have a way of 'calmly saying' crazy shit...
    i'm not real big on hard-core raps, but you got swag on it, so it works.

again..feeling that hook break without ya screaming a hook over it...smart move. just letting the beat ride between verses.

second verse is cool, i like the first one better -- both are solid with clever lines and confidence. that's so necessary with ya style. good drop

here's a link to my last post (i think u peeped?!)
    http://board.rapmusic.com/post-ya-audios-videos-here/1256224-b-l-c-k-t-t-i-c-u-s-here-we-video.html
    test
  16. DFVaInSDF

DFVaInSDF I'm Back

Thanks fa ya thoughts NoNeedz and Black Atticus. Any more takers?
    test
  17. Ace the Prophet

Ace the Prophet A Prophet to the Game

Hahah...I'm diggin this man. The cash on decc seems almost too repetitive at the beginning, but once you come in it sounds dope after that. Both your flows are sick and go well with the beat. Got a real dope sound to it. I'm diggin your sound man. Keep shit up bro.

And I know you get at my writtens in Open Mic but check out one of my audios in my sig if you want. 1000 Words or Run This Town (Ace'd). One Night Goodbye is off and I'm too lazy to take it outta my sig, lol. But yeah, just leave a comment on one of the videos if you want, man. 1
    test
  18. mc-K-OTIC

mc-K-OTIC I Am A Brand

test
  19. DFVaInSDF

DFVaInSDF I'm Back

Gud Lookn out Ace and K-otic. I got ya'll fa'sho. Upskino
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.